How I fucked myself

> get into crypto mid dec. do well
> January dip, still up 6x from original investment, not too bad.
> got greedy for my Moon (no lambos just deposit for a house with the grill)
> Attempt to predict the Dips and rebounds.
> End up digging a hole, tried to dig myself out off with leverage, lot of research
> End up £4.7k in the hole.
> Paying off card £700 a month then saving as much as i can and keep it quiet to move in with the woman.
> Don't be me, be smart.

Anyone else made any major fuck ups? like getting into TRX at ATH? that's much worse :')

started with $500, made it to $2500. Then kept trying to get greedy and slowly went down to $900.

Sucks, patience is the key i guess..... that and getting in at a low... but you'll already know that.

purchase xtrabytes before zoltchain is released, literally the easiest x100 (if not more, remember the market cap and supply will be cut by 75%) you will ever experience

When is the supply cut?

don't daytrade... just don't do it... at least while you are "new" (

hehe

4k to 16k back to 9k

how did this happen? Specifically? What did you do from 2500 to 900? Just hold too long? What?

He bought high sold low, easy as that. It's a mystery to me how people can lose money in this market. Don't buy shitcoins with no future and don't sell low, that's all you gotta do

Day trading has not worked out for me. Got in to LTC and BTC on December 10...ended up buying 1500 worth of litecoin at 380....legit ATH....was still up from initial investment....ended up buying XVG after a big drop and 2x it the next day....went all in on XLM. Was eventually at 22k from 7k....then went down to 15k from the drop a few weeks ago....have now day traded my way to 13k....i have no idea what I'm doing...luckily an idiot could still make money in December/early Jan....hoping for that to come back...still up 2xish

$500 to $1400 to $400

This. And I agree despite being someone who day-trades. For the first 6 months or so, don't. Just watch all the coins you can religiously and try to keep up.

What if you have to sell low to chase other moons...cause you watch moons pass you buy...but then as soon as you chase ite the wrong moon. Half this shit is luck...dont pretend otherwise

In the beginning I did what you did. Experience some gains, then go holy shit and when it goes down chase pumps to get back to where you were, or to get that feeling back. Then you get killed and lose a lot in the process.

The best way to win is to get in early and hold. That’s it. Sell when higher to normies who get in late. Rinse and repeat on new coins.

Turned $100 into $800 and day traded it to $130. Put it all in XLM and aren't touching it for fear of losing even that.

Yes, that worked until a few weeks ago. Now nothing moons anymore, so your HODL meme is dead. Sorry.

1k 12 december... end of dec ~13k ... now 9k....

I didn't chase pumps, I read and listened to enough for me to believe i knew the short term future of bitcoin.

That's precisely why I don't sell low because I'll just fuck up and do the same shit again that got me into that position. So it sucks but I bite my tongue and carry through. Having 5-10x is better than possibly having 0.1x-50x

True that. Good luck to you bro.

Thanks m8. Have a nice weekend and here's a fit chick

Daytrading doesn't work because you are competing against bots and whales. Just research, buy early and hold. I sell at a loss if there is really bad news or devs are proven incompetent though (see Verge).

>tfw am hodling verge
Did I fuck up? It's only a very small amount but still

The wraith wallet bullshit made me sell, still made a killing though since I bought it months ago when it was worth almost nothing lel