What to buy on Okex

Got some spare btc on okex shill me a nice coin

Bamp

SuperBitcoin (SBTC)

Why?

What do you even know about Doucai.

Chink team, "Make Bitcoin Great Again" logo, what else is needed?

Chinks love doucai. would love to find a piece of doucai one day, wouldnt you user?

I'll look into it, thanks.

i have one already lad, from a later period though. going to put it in auction soon

Nice, mind telling me what the decoration on it is? Auctioning it at Christie's or Bonhams?

Probably Sotheby's in May, look out for the dragon :D.

Sothebys is a good choice. try to lower the sellers fees, worked for me :)

Ah yeah, my friend who works at an auction house told me to ask for 0% commission if I am selling anything lol. Last time I paid like 6%. Charging the hefty Buyer's premium and seller fees is steep indeed. Will do desu :)

INT.
Check the archives and research it.
I bought in before the crash and I’m up 50%. It’s holding strong

Gonna try 0% this summer when I sell a bunch of porcelain. In my country it's mostly 20% commission but it's easy to talk them down to 5-10% and let them pick up the goods at home. Good luck in may!

I'm already balls deep in int

Thanks man, you too in the Summer! It is funny to bump into someone in a similar field here heh.

>and let them pick up the goods at home.

That's pretty cosy, I went to Sotheby's once and they took the items in for auction but they changed their mind later, I just paid for them to post them back to me but it was extortiate af lel.

Indeed. porcelain is a nice hobby that can make some bank too, but the most fun is in researching shit that you've acquired

How much did you pay? Christie's once asked me to pay €250 shipping to get an item I wanted to sell to London, and if it would not sell in London I had to pay again to get it back. A two way flight and a hotel is even cheaper.

Yes fun for sure, for me it is quite an obsession even heh. I do think that even if I made enough money to never work again I would still be messing around with porcelain.

Ah yeah, hefty indeed. Well I am based in the UK but the postage still cost around £170 for a return, I could have just got the train to London but I couldn't be bothered at that point, I was pretty dissapointed that they accepted the items only to change their mind later. I Just put them on eBay in the end and still got a price within the intitial estimate they gave me lol.

Same here, more money means more porcelain. Have to go, see you in the next doucai thread user

Indeed :D. See you there.