PayFair

you guys realize you can buy a trustnode today for $2,500? or like $200 for an escrow node. normies can't figure out etherdelta to save their lives, imagine what happens when it gets on a bigger exchange

>Fiat to Crypto
>Escrow system that cryptocurrency desperately needs
>Can own trust nodes which pay out about 1k per month for 10,000 tokens
>Dev team working hard
>only drawbacks are grammar mistakes in whitepage, which they're revising
>.1 to .3 USD in 2 weeks

This coin is dead man, stop

WTF are you talking about? This is literally one of the few coins with a working product and a solid team. Fuck off pajeet

/thread

thanks just sold everything

>working product solid team
>has only times 2x ed since ico
Yes whales are dumb and hate money so of course this coin is still 24 cents

this post literally makes no sense. fuck off

Hello normie

>or like $200 for an escrow node.
What is an escrow node?

it's really only traded on etherdelta

unfortunately the devs have put all their time into making a workable product (due in a few weeks) and aren't good with english so hasn't been a lot of time for shilling

Unironically this. They don't want to bother getting on other exchanges until the product is done and don't want to pay with PFR. But they've been very active in telegram and answer questions, just @John Pomelov and shoot him something

why didn't you sell the top op?

this coin is DEAD

>>has only times 2x ed since ico
look at the damn charts user, it was at 300k first

you got duped into buying at the TOP

Escrows are ALWAYS going to be $250. Learn to read holy shit.

Why is there so much fud for this all the time? I bought low enough so that dips don't faze me much, but You guys are making me worried.

Nice fud. This coin WILL at least match prl. No doubt about that.

People want to buy low

this project has potential and is one of the few shitcoins that could probably break into the top 100 anytime soon

i put a couple hundred bucks down on it to see what might happen. i'm optimistic though unlike my outlook for other shitcoins. they're shooting for a kucoin listing within the next few months

the people who bought low bought in a 1 million

i.e. when it was first shilled here

Mate look at how this coin held up the last 3 weeks. It was one of my strongest coins this crash. It's only on ED. The team actually put together a high quality video. They're listing on Wand X in 4 days. It will continue to grow. This is a hold.

whitepaper shit
idea shit
russian team
prototype looks like ass
how the hell will they prevent people from exit scamming with the cash once they meet
dumped this after 4x

Accidentally hit a .000368 buy order on idea and bought 10k of these for 40cents instead of 25 :( I am so sad

New whitepaper coming out, decent idea, and they're constant coming out with updates and interacting with the community. No reason to doubt them so far, that's why they've been on top of their shit, it has similarities to confido

>Fiat to Crypto
Oh really? Tell me more about how they plan to handle KYC/AML?
Take a look at Hawala.today (HAT) same market, better team/development/white paper/etc.
Tons of WIP on handling fiat, and has innovative ideas (cash cards) for expanding the market of cryptos

You had my until that last part

How many coins do you need for an escrow node?

>has similarities to confido

Fuck off HAT shill you show up in literally every one of these threads with your shitcoin
>licenses to handle FIAT
Kek gtfo
Nigger everything else is what sets it apart from confido you dumb whore

Trust node is 10k
Escrow is 200 I believe

OK GUYS BE HONEST

Should I drop my 1000 DRGN bags for more pfr?

Lol. Yes

What about XBY?

Yeah xby, amb, int, coss, pfr, horse
Choose :)

Lol 3% escrow fees for a Craigslist clone

>2x'd since shilling
kek

This is one of the very few crypto's that have a legit working product with an active dev team. At 20m market cap it's extremely undervalued.

oh no man. ur right. guess i gotta sell everything

I meant if i should sell xby for pfr

>shit
>ass
>shit
You can take Rakesh out of Karnataka, but you can't take Karnataka out of Rakesh.

pfr already mooned, find projects where you arn't buying somebodies bags

b-but ED only

>already mooned
See you at $1 in a couple weeks

that's what grew it's success in the first place, but you are buying in late. ARY is a project about to moon on ED only (unlisted) and an exchange+partnerships are coming on the 31st.

You only buy on ED when nobody knows about it, Everybody who wanted to buy PFR bought in.
I bought my bags at 1.5 Million when the payfair dude made like a thread a day, sold at 20 million.

I own some ARY gladly

Pfr has not mooned yet. Great opportunity. Get a trust node

>Pfr has not mooned yet. Great opportunity. Get a trust node
kek

It's like you guys wern't here when PnD's were prevalent last year.

look up the charts for 1st Blood,Elix, DGB, DION.

Your looking at it coming out of ico. Has a lot of room to grow.

>30 sell orders on etherdelta being bought is a pump n dump

You can buy when no one knows one art . Then sell as soon as it raises when public becomes aware. But pfr is more about the final product and a linger term hold than that

pathetic FUD just bought another trustnode

just outta ico at 2 mil huh.
they dumped between 10-40 mil market cap\

it's on an obvious downtrend, seriously look at any chart of a coin that got PnD last hear you newfags, im trying to save your guys' money

can someone explain what the deal is with trust nodes, why do I want one?

This is a GOOD post

notice how close this chart looks to PFR

dumb newfags, I hope I can say I told you so in 1 month

run one to generate passive income

hmmm It looks kinda similar doesn't it

+1 trust node just bought

wow it's it looks kinda familiar, especially once you notice the Veeky Forums thread patterns for the two coins is close

the reason it spiked one time was because of the trustnode news, many people rushed to ED and bought all the sell orders driving up the price, and no extra sell orders came online because of this news which only encouraged holding. THEN the crash happened.

it's like biz never learns

>implying past events can be applied to all coins behavior
keep searching specifically for charts that support your claims, but you aren't buying my PFC for $.25 faggot

>What is a bear market

this literally happens to every coin, you dumb faggot, stop buying through a downtrend for a PnD
>hurr muh PFR
look at you could buy PFR for literally 2 cents when it was first shilled on Veeky Forums

Look at the BTC price, it hasnt come close to hitting the pre pump price, when something stays above that floor it means people are holding it.

Learn what a PnD actually looks like, learn chats and stop your pajeet tier fud.,

>>has only times 2x ed since ico

wrong.

keep buying the ATH, Veeky Forums

because PFR hasn't finished it's downtrend

there's coordinated PnD's then there's market sentiment PnD's.

>biz fell for ANOTHER PnD
top fucking KEK

The whole of crypto is on a downtrend you faggot

PFR has literally just gone sideways through it.

Your inability to properly read charts and evaluate the market is quite honestly astounding.

Why give him attention at all
He probably sold and wants to buy back even lower

because hes that dumb I got triggered

>it's on an obvious downtrend
>1 month old

Lol

>
>notice how close this chart looks to PFR
>dumb newfags, I hope I can say I told you so in 1 month
Wtf that's a year old chart. Payfair is literally a month old

i'll screen cap this thread so I can say I told you so at 5 mil market cap

I've been on Veeky Forums way too long to not recognize these this kind of charts
and it started at 300k market cap, and started being shilled here at 500k market cap

ask yourself who exactly benefits more from shilling the FUDDer or the user that literally said he'd shill this forever

Google results for crypto escrow services... I don't see the gap in the market

>such oldfag
>muh charts
Neck yourself brainlet

Hate PnD's, right user?

How new are you? Do you delude yourself to the point of thinking that you're a TA expert by using words like "downtrend" when you don't know what they mean? Off yourself.

if you bought near the ATH that was an awful time to buy bitcoin

This man is right, sell your bags so I can buy them. I'm only 2k away from a trust node.

please keep these screenshots so that you could tell yourself you almost made it