youtube.com/watch?v=hzUjwWkjn84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wasa wasa wasa wasa
Wasabi
Con
Neck

seriously? exit desu

mmmmmmm no no no

putting 10000 dollars on the table so his wife would go WOOOOOOHH HAHAHAHAH YOYOYOYYO OKAY THATS REAL

to make remix songs of himself and become the next Tai Lopez

bretty gud so far

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOWASA
WAS
WASA
WASA
WASA
WAS
WASSSAAA GOOOOOOOOOD ANONNNS

SCAM?!?!

We need a Matos coin just for him

genuinely feel bad for this guy desu
friends and family is probably laughing in his face

anyone have the original video?

Could he have done that beforehand? Like, was there anything preventing him from withdrawing his initial deposit at any stage?

I never touched bcc, so I don't know how it all worked

you got better interest rates the longer you locked away your money. he probably kept reinvesting his money so he never could take it out

watch the video, Carlos explains it very well how to become financially independently

i think we have much to learn from Carlos

hey hey heyyyyy

youtu.be/SVoFYeZzQeI?t=748

THAT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A CON ARTIST GAME
THAT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A SCAMMER GAME
HEY YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY

MY WIFE STILL DOESNT BELIEVE IN ME

WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

WASSS-

WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

ARE YOU READY?

I SAY ARE YOU READY TO GET SCAMMED TONIGHT?

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

BITCONNeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

His dream was $10,000 dollars A DAY. What a delusional kook.

AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT WE ARE REALLY CHANGING THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

connecting the bits

MA WIBE STILL DOES'NT BELEEB IN MI...
WHHAAAAAT?

WHATTAMAGONNADO??

I just want to know if he was a scammer or victim.

Some people doxed him and found his facebook. He was just a poor gullible guy.

lmao.

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

THE WORLD IS NOT ANYMORE THE WAY WE SEE IT! MHHMMMH MMHHMM NO NO NO!

bbiiiiiiIIIIIITTTTCOOOOONEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCC

There wasn't even one single minute detail in that entire event that wasn't extremely cringe. Literally not one.

>tonight is not the end

>tfw the woman wanted to make the savvy financial decision and take profits.
>tfw the stupid husband thought he could get something for nothing and made a terrible decision dooming his family to poverty, being a failure of a provider and a man
>tfw Veeky Forums is so bitter and resentful towards being ignored by the pretty girls in high-school that they will never admit that she was right
Why are men such idiots?

americans can't into sensible financial decisions. typical clapistani

MY WIFE DOESNT BELIEVE IN ME

To become independently financially independently.

To be independently financially independently.

this ones best

youtu.be/vhyAREaWfyU

When I'm a rich millionaire, I'm going to get a doorbell that goes "Hey Hey Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

MAKIN SO MUCH MONEY HAHAHAAAAHAAAA LEMMETELLYU I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE BITCONNEEEEECT

>not having BICONEEEEEE as your ringtone

Hey guys, my wife's son DeAndre is looking to get into bitcoining, would this Bitcoin Connection be a good start for a young invester?

> tfw you will never become independently financially independently in New York City New York
HMMM NONONO

his endgame was to become a memestar.

IIIII LOOOOOOOOVVEEEEEEEEE BITCCOOONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

Watch some of his youtube videos. He's a really inspiring guy. I want to protect his smile.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzUjwWkjn84

I still don't know if he was the conman or the conned.

>not embracing the meme

what a fool

coming in waves

you could do that now for next to nothing. Hell ill do it for you for 300 dollarydoos

kek it's a fake account