What will actually happen in 2018?

What will actually happen in 2018?
Total crypto market cap by December 2018?
Coin dominance distribution?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-pizza-10000-100-million-2017-11
youtube.com/watch?v=pPJDCBC7YU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more billionaire investment groups will pump up the entire crypto market and the market will roughly double by the end of the year as the crypto craze continues

(btw im from the future)

My friend that's obsessed with TA predicts 65k by the end of the year and $1.2 million by 2022.

BTC 8k by new years

signals indicate extended bear market

Year end prediction:

Total cap: $2 trillion.

ETH 25%
BTC 20%

This is what I'm expecting. An entire year of sloooow decline to something not far from where we we are. Perhaps we will see some harsh regulations being implemented that will nueter the market. That or we will see the best or the worst that can happen. Who the fuck knows.

vechain 55%

plz no

Go back and look at the 2017 market, then look at the 2016 market. Then look at the 2014 market. Look at old Veeky Forums threads where user shit on people “shilling ETH”. Look at threads from 2014 where user shit on some OP who wanted to invest ~$6000 in Bitcoin.

Now please, somebody tell me why the Crypto market will crash THIS YEAR SPECIFICALLY. An influx of stupid cash? More money pumping into the market? Easier access and more public interest in Crypto? New regulations? Futures?

Seriously, why the fuck would the Crypto market crash now, when it has so much going for it? I need a good reason, because when I go back to 2013 threads and see user saying the exact same shit, literally word for word FUD that I see today, I have a hard time being convinced the market isn’t going anywhere but up.

Good point.

uk.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-pizza-10000-100-million-2017-11

2018 is going to be the most bullish year for crypto yet. We're going to see more and more adoption from institutions, family offices, and companies adopting blockchain technology. Everyone who says crypto is done or it's too late to get in has no idea what they're talking about.

market cap goes down to 200m, a few coins that aren't shit go up, most shitcoins die

What the hell even is vechain?

same thing that happened with googl and facebook. the amount of hype around btc guarantees it go 300-500k easily. stock market is at all time high but all people and news talk it bitcoin, that will lure insane amounts of cash

youtube.com/watch?v=pPJDCBC7YU4

It's not going to crash, it's going to correct. December was absolute madness and the interest is starting to fade. You will have to actually make good choice to squeeze any profit out of the market as it finds it's floor. On the plus side a controlled descent indicates that this isn't a bubble about to pop.

Great points. You think PND groups will have any effect on the markets?

Boomer mentality right here, market cap will blast past 1T so fucking easy.

>and the interest is starting to fade
haha

(most of) crypto is over dude, everything is correlated to BTC and BTC is going slowly downward. futures did a >blocks your path on BTC gains

Did you perhaps write these exact words a year ago aswell? The year before that?

no, because there is a critical difference, which is CME futures

your friend is a faggot but he's probably right

how excactly do you "block your path" with futures? you cannot manipulate anything to go down, that is a complete myth.

if anything, bitcoin price 10x'd after futures got in the talks.

Alternatively, futures legitimizes Bitcoin by allowing investors to negate their losses.

Bitcoin isn't going to bleed forever, young one.

Yes that is indeed a big difference, but how it will affect the market is very uncertain. And looking at its history, crypto still goes up when the "rules" says it shouldn't.

Nevermind, you might as well forget it just like a lot of people will when they realize it's overvalued.

Sure you can? Buy up a bunch of BTC while taking a short position, dump it, setting off a panic sell-off, then make money on the short position.

A month ago it was water cooler conversation, everyone was talking about it, so yeah interest is fading. The worst thing an investor can do is succumb to wishful thinking, ignoring all evidence to the contrary.
I'm not saying cash out, but just holding isn't going to cut it in the short term. You will have to maneuver to make money.