ICON GANG ICON GAN

What went wrong with this coin?

VEN is literally worth more than ICX now. I thought I bought dip at 8$, cuz it was 12$ but today it hit 7$.

>mainnet launched
>summit a few days from now on
>price has never been shittier

just shaking out weak hands, r-right?

calm before the storm. 31st is gonna be nice. probably see it pick up from monday

So sell

tfw you want this coin to fail cos u lost a third of ur stack daytrading despite it being 30% of u current portfolio

It's just some moon mission turbulence shaking off the weak hands.

I wont cuz I am not that of a idiot.

I just wanna warn people here. Everything this coin has is a "muh krw/icx soon" but people dont realise that.
>koreans are one of the biggest foreign investors and they are already on all big exchanges
>krw to icx will be on a small exchange not big ones like binance/bitfinex

Theres a group of whales that purposely keeping the price low to shake off weak hands

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

>He's still posting this after mainnet launched

It's a forced meme now

Why hello, Rakesh

everytime a coin gets a big update, the price rises for 1 hours and than drops back to where it was.
This is the best way for whales and big people to get as much of the coin as possible as long as its cheap.
you will suck your dick after the next weeks when this shit will skyrocket to 20%
you can screencap this, you can print this
you will see

So why the thread? Everything dumps after news or releases then goes up later. We have two major events within a week of each other. It will probably go down more

There he is.

Anyways, ICON GANG all day but yeah. Guess we’ll have to be patient. The next moon shot will come from Korean exchange listing or partnerships. Otherwise we’re at the floor right now and is holding solid which is good

>this shit will skyrocket to 20%

Woah thats crazy like stock markets..

crypto kids are so impatient, thats why you keep losing money

>20%
woah buddy thats alot

Sold half my ICX for VEN when it was worth $2 less than ICX.

Thank you based tobacco on blockchain poster.

Why don't you try annualizing a 20% increase in 3 weeks user.

Damn... the PTSD on this board is real

Everything is shit atm, when dinocoin wakes up and starts bulling ICX will go to $15 instantly, and way further over time.

This is gonna go to at least $15 easy after the 31st

Feb 6th we will rise 21%

Screenshot this

Sincerely,
Your Friendo

was way overvalued when icx hit binance.
icx already peaked.

You're asking for a 100% run. It won't happen.

I said weeks not 1 days you stupid mongos.

Over three to five days it could easily do that when/if the market goes bullish

because it's already overvalued. it isn't worth more than, say, NEO, so there's no reason it should go beyond 20 dollars at the absolute most. all the updates and the summit + dapps are priced in

3 container ships of Chinese alarm clocks just docked at Incheon. Waking up imminent.

>implying marketcap of NEO won't skyrocket alongside ICX

stay brainlet

he missclicked $ you stupid faggots

GOOK'D

>Buy cen
flawless

>measuring value in dollars
Fuck off newfag

it won't, the days of huge gains are over. all that's left is a slow increase.

Once all the chinks and everyone see the network in action along with dapps running on it, it's going to lift the fuck off. Same for NEO with it's conference coming up.

dont drop your bags during the next bullmarket

Whale accumulation. It’s a shame, but just follow the whales. Accumulate when they accumulate, sell when they sell. I used to say that you should just hold this coin, but I learned that it’s better if you sell the highs and buy the dips. When you look at the candle graph, we aren’t doing that bad. We’re stagnant sats wise. USD is down because Bitcoin is down, but that will be corrected soon. So for the time being, sell the highs, buy the lows. Get as many ICX as you can before EOY. It will be at least $70 by then.

ICON will easily hit $20 plus with KRW pairing which is imminent with the upcoming registration opening in SK.

We’re stagnant as fuck, but at least we aren’t crashing. We’ve been stuck between 8000 and 6500 for weeks now. So my advice is to sell as it inches towards 8000 and buy as it dips to around 6500. We won’t see another surge past 8000 until Wednesday.

I’ve been steadily increasing my stack of ICX with the fluctuation we’ve been having. Monday will be the last day I accumulate though because the summit will make it launch.