TRTL

Not going beow 8 sats anymoe

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/How-To-Mine-TurtleCoin-on-Windows
reddit.com/r/TRTL/
discord.turtlecoin.lol/
github.com/turtlecoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TRTL will moon in no time. At least 100x gain.

200 sats q3

Where do i get free turtlecoin

You can mine it
More info here: github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/How-To-Mine-TurtleCoin-on-Windows

Do i need a good pc to mine it?
I only have average laptop

Nah the difficulty is still low so you will be able to mine some good amount.

Cool, thanks for the help user

a worthless overmined shitcoin

No problem. If you have any more question you can ask them on our reddit: reddit.com/r/TRTL/
or our discord: discord.turtlecoin.lol/

WARNING: TRTL INSTALLS KEYLOGGERS. IT IS UNKNOWN WHETHER THIS IS ONLY FROM EXECUTING THE MINER / WALLET OR IF IT ALSO OCCURS WHEN YOU GO TO THE WEBSITE. ASKING ABOUT THIS IN THEIR DISCORD GETS YOU INSTABANNED

Legit or FUD?

too much fud and reveal of scam in last thread better make a new one

Legit. But not sure how it happens at this time.

proof or gtfo

>Nah the difficulty is still low so you will be able to mine some good amount.

This is a lie. The difficulty shot up last week and it's impossible to get good gains anymore.

So it's FUD? Instead of FUDing you should post a Bounty for proof or you're full of shit

See

Why not come right out and say your assblasted you missed the moon mission and hope your shit fud will keep the price down long enough to get in cheap?

you can fairly easily and quickly make a couple of thousands farming for a week

This

>What is Open Source?
Please, show me in the damn code where the proof is?

its obvious that they are doing
this

But the moon mission isn't even here yet. What other reason would they have to FUD? I'm still waiting for proof on this OPEN SOURCE project btw

It’s not FUD but other anons should know last thread it was revealed there are 1,000 ppl in the TURTL shilling discord and the discord owners infected the wallets with all sorts of goodies including but not limited to background xmr miners and keylogg

>no proof
>open source
Still don't see it

this

Garlic coin is shit, deal with it!

I accidently fomod and ran like an hour's worth of the turtlecoind.exe, is there any way to check if a miner is running the background or some shit?

You're like the yearly fake catastrophe that gets announced before burning man to keep new people away.

so a user with a meme name says the word "infected" you ss it and that's proof there's a keylogger?

>it's obvious what they are doing
>never shows evidence

Probably but I’m not taking any chances. I’m not a software guy and just because it’s open source doesn’t mean I’m an autist who can read code.
I’m reformatting my device because I’m not taking any chances, Veeky Forums was right about bitconnect, ripple, etc. doubt the actual hive mind (not the fucking UFR discord) at your own risk. If this was FUD it would at least be trying to be entertaining

I've mined about 90 GRLC as of now and have 500k TRTL. No worries here.

Just throw those Garlic shits away, mine turtle instead and stop spreading lies, you homongous faggot!

github.com/turtlecoin

Guys, I can't find the trojan anywhere. Can you?

I think you must have misread my post. I'm supporting TRTL

did you even fucking look at what i wrote ?

>Veeky Forums was right about bitconnect

jesus fucking christ. literally everyone who took 10 seconds to read about bitconnect's business model knew it was a scam. it was by definition a pyramid scheme and was not mathematically possible for it to keep running forever

add being a brainlet as another character trait of yours

13 sats now, Im leaving you all behind