I can't laugh at these guys anymore

I can't laugh at these guys anymore.
Feel genuinely sorry for them now and hope they make it.

Sucks a newer coin came along to steal whatever thunder it had left

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/brandob2546
youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE
vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-CA_tu5KA
youtube.com/watch?v=IPBET18ZGmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't you tell the project is shit because the logo is so fucking horrid

but on a side note, I'm sorry for all the guys that held link, I would seriously cut losses ans buy xrb or ven or xlm

whats a good entry point on this?

Fuck pajeet at least my link works and gives you a free stock

Kek bless this thread.

Blessed, are the Linkies. For they are truly tested by the long FUD night. For only they can be granted enlightenment. For only their faith is righteous.

Those who hodl true will be rewarded in this life and the next.

pump tmw.
shh.

discord : uzCsHzT

>need a religious cult to not lose faith in their shitcoin
kek

>his main crypto has no religious following
Good luck with that famalam

they still think enterprises are going to partner with a wee team.

their best bet is find one big partner and let them manage and find partners, like IBM or GE.

Whenever the FUD starts. So, right now.

Get a free stock fag

Did I buy the dip?

Why the fuck are the mopey mobie fudders out so hard today?

Must be feeling pretty insecure about your shitcoin to try to fud on the king

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>1 post by this ID
>mysterious reference to better unnamed coins

mmhmm, sure thing OP

get it, the FUD is ramping up for a reason...

FUD brigade in full force, and things set to happen, I'd say it's now or very soon. I've been biding my time to buy in since I didn't have enough capital until just after the ICO, but I just bought today. I normally try to do 2-10 week long trades though depending on what happens I might end up holding LINK long term.

the fud is ramping up because you know link is going to be insane and you are retarded enough to buy mobius. dumb ass fucking pajeet

lol I've been in link since ICO you mong learn to read

Meh, I've got a little MOBI because my main/base holding is XLM and it was on the Stellar DEX at public sale price, not a bad deal. And there's room for competition in the oracle marketplace. But it's not as good of a project as ChainLink by far.

you actually bought?
if you think LINK crashing from 45 cents to 17 cents was bad....
holy shit this is going to be bad for you. they don't have any tangible product scheduled for 6 months

I'm ok with my decisions without your input, thanks.

>he bought a coin with a "proof of love" campaign

Doesn't matter whether I like it or not, or whether anons on Veeky Forums do. It matters whether the market will go for it. And I think it will, at least a little. We'll see.

bought another 4k about half an hour ago.
somone mach me!

We're fine, faggot

I don't hold link but read every chainlink thread on Veeky Forums and check it on blockfolio several times daily

The project will fail - that's obvious to anyone who isn't deluded.

The cult type mindset and delusion you bagholders have is fascinating. Reminds me of people who buy lottery tickets (e.g. elliot rodger) and are 100% SURE they are going to win. A mental illness, basically.

>I check it on blockfolio daily and get all my information from biz, I'm sure it will fail
my sides

My favourite anti-LINK video. He kills you guys. And he knew it back in October before the "team" disappeared.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE

>closing your mind off based off Veeky Forums memes and not researching other moon missions

I feel bad for you, not even FUD but you really won't make it in 2018. Maybe a x10 at most bagholding LINK, but that's nothing in crypto market. You could hold BTC and do the same.

>Who are it's competitors - it's got ripple, it's got NEO it's got ICON

Yeah that guy understands the ChainLink network and smart contracts

Kek'd at the comments on that video. Linkies haven't changed a bit

I'm only holding this coin because I'm pretty sure they will rebrand in due time.

Free share? You fucking idiot. And it’s not really free since you would need buying power to withdraw it

Please keep dipping. Loading up my bags.

Personally if you think they can get big players on board and the execute, any time is good entry. The potential gains are crazy. But don't expect anything immediately out of LINK. Its going to be a while yet.

Lol this guy doesn't even know what he's talking about.

vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq

Meanwhile sergey sits with 3 of the baddest Russian whores that his dumped Link can buy.

JUST’d

lol @ all the nocoiners ITT

mommy wouldn't let you by some coins? you fucking bitches, get the fuck out of here. LINK is the future, you'll see. LITERALLY every smart contract will use LINK in the future. but impatient FUDers who got into the market in december hoping for some big gains are now pussying out.

>one big partner

Yeah something like a global community of... banks would be cool, maybe one that sets interbank protocols... too bad nothing like that exists and they aren't working with Link :/

while i believe the cl is going to succeed one day, it just feels bad that the people leading it don't don't care about the average investor.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of fud, I will fear no wojak, for you are with me; your GOlang and your big macs, they comfort me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-CA_tu5KA

thanks just bought 100k

>10x
>bad
Just how poor you are? Anyway, LINK is a shitcoin, Sergey is already dying from overeating of Big Macs. Market sell now or regret forever.

im all in and if i would sell now the only thing i would cut would be my profit.

>Do your homework
youtube.com/watch?v=IPBET18ZGmk

Will xlm surpass link today. Pls respond.

mobius fucking put this shitcoin in the ground where it belongs

LLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKK

this

Picked up another 10k. Major reporting in.

Linkies, be aware of the fud campaign by the mobius marketing team full of literal pajeets