Best country to wagecuck for a 18 year old?

From Europe, got 25k in crypto and my parents are just damn retarded and crazy, so I´ve had enough. School is basically bullshit and anyway I got an android game going and many more business ideas to choose from.

So yea what jobs and countries would you suggest or what would you do anons? Just need a job to maintain myself until crypto and my projects will pay off.

go to ukraine and become a trap prostitute, use profit to make autistic games and build ethereum mining rigs with power you siphon from your neighbour

amsterdam

the place with the lowest taxes

>18
School.

Yea so I can learn stuff that I will probably never use in my life.

China
Living costs 1/5 of the UK

le edgy teenager xd

No shit? It can't be always stuff that you like. No matter what you choose, there will always be something you don't like. Grow up kiddo

Highest minimum wages are in Switzerland and Luxembourg, but don´t know if English will be enough there.

not sure which is the best yuro shithole to sell your boipussy. sorry

Ok, let's assume you Speak english. You may be from UK, but if you speak another language then you might be capable of learning more.

So let's assume you want low cost of living? South america, mexico, Colombia can make 10k a year look like 50k a year in North america.

If you're from the UK and not ready to live like that, Canada is far more stable than probably any country i've ever seen but taxes are annoying and the law can be annoying (you may be used to this if from UK).

Or go to USA and be small fish in large pond and try to make it.

That isn't a lot of money for the long term. You want to go somewhere, get a livingspace, get stuff, probably be stuck for a while cause you have no job experience and no degree anf on top of thag you want to invest in your business ideas. Oh yes and lets not forget you may need to actually cash out before actually having the money and pay taxes.

>10 years younger than me
>more successful than me despite being stupid
Life is pain

Yea if I had followed the school system like everybody else, I would´ve ended up as a broke student with lower than average grades who goes and parties every Friday. On top of that I wouldn´t have discovered crypto or programming.

I have thought about my life and stuff I want to do for a long time and what it would take for me to get at that point.

Lol as someone live in Netherlands I would strongly advice to find an other country. Most people are sick with this country

Come to the US!

No liberal faggots allowed though.

dont listen to the scared salty boomers telling you to go to school

only time you should go to school is when you have made a clear decision of a specific career you want to enter, and that requiring a specific education

if you have business ideas try them

What I meant was that I plan to hold 25k in crypto, so it could very well grow to 100k by Summer, which would give me good financial support/confidence for atleast 3 years. Meanwhile working at a job to pay my bills and work on my projects on my free time.

if your in europe ur cucked country will pay for you to sit around in uni while you earn online and get a degree and socialize for neet gainz

> goes and parties every Friday
Jesus fucking KEK. Kill yourself, kiddo.
> On top of that I wouldn´t have discovered crypto or programming.
You are just fucking autistic and that's all. You cant socialize and you just brush off that fact by saying "muh parties and drinking. I don't need this"

Without education you can suck cocks or work at shit-tier job, but I guess education system is killing your inner genius, right?

Basically I would need to survive until Summer or so from the paycheck, because by then my crypto "should" atleast be 100k from 25k and I should already have my game finished and started some other game or business project(I have thought them through already)

I'm also from the Netherlands, and we like to complain but we know we have it good..

But not cheap

>doesn't know europe is laughing at trump and the US

lmao

Funny thing is I´ve always been invited to these "parties" aka just drinking til you´re blacked out. I have went to couple of ones and literally the only thing they do is gossip, smoke every 5 mins, drink and thats pretty much all. All I would need to become more "popular" would be for me to buy a 3k bmw, wear a fake gold watch and dumb down my talk.

Everything is going according to my plan, I´m just looking for a way to live by myself so I could work faster and more efficiently on my projects.

You mean Social Democrats? I´m all for LEGAL immigration, small government and free market.

>Europe's largest companies sat around a table going around telling Trump why they are coming back and investing billions in the US

I guess the left is laughing, but people that actually matter don't.

>he's making things up

Man desu it took me quite some time to change my sheep mind. Started "learning" about entreprenuership at 15, then at 16 I read Rich Dad Poor Dad thanks to a lady who made a presentation about the subject. Then also read "Think and grow rich" which changed my mindset even more. And finally I never gave up when shit just hit the fan.

>25k in crypto

so you basically have nothing?

Yea by the time I get to uni(1.5years) my crypto 25k will probably be atleast 300k unless I somehow completely fuck it up.

Thanks, Ive thought about my path for a long time and going the uni way would probably make me kill myself. Id rather take the "risk" of trying my business ideas.

> laughing

I hope you really mean utterly jealous, faggit

Don't come to america yurofag

Had 1k in October. 25k now when the market is shitting itself. I dont need 1m right now, Id need like 100k over 4 months or so.

stay in your shithole country. no one wants an uneducated immigrant come to steal ma jerbs

yeah so you have no actual money
that's cool

Invest it in Nebulas and become a millionaire by next year

For what would I need more money?

no i mean like actually have money

Got 300 in cash though. Barely enough for a plane ticket lol.

Stupid brat. You dont get to make your own decisions yet because your brain is still developing therefore youre still irrational. Just go to school and youll thank yourself later

I guess you didn't watch Davos.. lost cause. Leave Veeky Forums pls

germany/uk/ireland
pollack here so i have some insight concering wagecucking
so the best option for you is the hotel industry (receptionist/portier)
easy, little to none effort required, and you can lurk 4chin during night shifts

Stay in school isn't a meme. If you make it great and fair fucks to you I hope you do. If you don't you'll regret it for the rest of your life.