I'm going to sleep

i'm going to sleep
should i tether up?

No, china man wakey, see futures expired, pump pump pump

Nah we will probably go sideways because usually there is nothing happening on weekends. Sleep tight user.

Sounds kinky.

xlm baby

it dipped last few weekends

you should have done that at 11.5k
Every day is a lower high, so, i dont knwo man.

I hate tether cucks.

>He just posted on Veeky Forums.
>Activate the shillbots and tell him not to tether.
>Then, initiate the shadow fork.

People like you buying Tether is the reason why this shit is crashing anyway. The only reason why Tether exists is to manipulate the market and they are printing hundreds of millions constantly.

you mad coz i make gainz and you don't?

Pajeets like you will crash the market and then you will lose everything. Do you know what Tether's actual value is? Zero.

If you were an actual smart person you would trade directly for dollars or Euros.

you should tether up every night

how else do you think the price is constant you stupid cunt? Tether tries to keep the coin at $1 USD

And get raped by fees again. You faggot. I'd rather buy Tethers and avoid those

No, you should stellar up

Yeah it's just like when people complain about traffic... You are the traffic! Ans you are the reason why btc won't go up.

Yeah but that doesn't make any logical sense. You think you can print infinite amounts of money until the end of time? You think you can keep up the value of imaginary money up forever?

what are interest rates? dumb cunt what is inflation? that doesn't exist in the crypto world

I did for the weekend. The expectation of a pump didn't materialize, btc is flirting with 10k, it's the weekend, and the 3 month chart looks like a head and shoulder pattern.

Lol can’t wait till you get burned by the tether exit scam

SO MUCH FAGGOT NEET OBSESSIVE FEAR ON THIS BOARD. STEP BACK AND GROW A NUT YOU PATHETIC OCD NUTCASE PUSSIES.

Are you actually retarded? You think one entitiy printing infinite amounts of money to pump BTC is a good sustainable thing?

Would you rather:

A) Withraw to fiat, pay the fees all over again, wait 10 days for the money to get into your bank account and another 10 days if you wanna get back in the game

or

B) Just Tether up with 1 click and avoid paying fees, waiting times and all other hassles and you're ready to go again whenever you feel like?

Haters would rather bend over and do the first one.

OR use Gdax, sell using limit into USD pair, pay only the exchange fee. Boom, you have usd in an fdic insurred account ready to buy back in.

that's what usa and banks do and the world haven't crashed yet

I hate scammers as much as the next guy since I've been in this game for a while and seen a lot of same shit, however if you aren't taking advantage of this and taking some risks you aren't really doing it at all. It's like the banker tells you he makes all the rules and owns you but you're free to try to play the game at your convenience. This is our world right now, it's dirty and messed up but you can take advantage and thrive in it. No reptilians here, just manipulative people.

Weekend dip