Why didn't you listen?

Why didn't you listen?
Dedicated exchange motherfuckers

rai.exchange

You can still be an early adopter and in a year or so make fun of people buying their xrb on shitexchanges like cuckcoin and bitfail

Out of curiousity why wouldn't literally every trade just go through rai.exchange? No fees...instant...so for day trading it seems to be the best option...what am I missing here?

It doesn't work very well?

>0.2% fee
way to stay competitive... not
4 times as expensive as binance

And when it does work? Is it going to be the best option for trading for anything?

It will have fees

XRB is feeless you cuck

Only invested 200 yuros into that Coin.

Will I make it?

XRB transactions are feeless. Exchanges can charge whatever the fuck they want. Yes rai exchange is made by the rai team but no doubt they'll charge trading fees of some kind to keep the platform going. XRB is a legit fucking coin though. Buy now or be forever poor.

>rai exchange is made by the rai team
It's not though. They simply keep constant contact with the devs.

That right? Well even better, means team is spread less thin.

>tfw when you sold yesterday due to FUD

whatever didn't lose much

You'll regret it in six months when rai is $100+

Yes, I'm positive. I'm almost all in XRB and follow it closely. We are gonna moon hard after Binance, you can bet on it.

It will have a massive sell off, after hitting binance. You'll see.

>whales litterally had 2 months now to dump via kucoin
>LE ITS GONNA DUMP ON LE BINANCE LISTING
see you at 100$ faggot

Why would it sell off after binance?

Anyone who wants to sell now can and probably already have on kucoin

same happened after the kucoin listing. value dropped 50%. the shitty exchanges were keeping XRB hostage.
kucoin is also shit tier, so when it hits binance it will finally drop back down to $10 and then steadily climb up to $100 over the year.

Check out this thread for some good info on Binance listing
Most likely it is not going to dump

0,2% fee for taker, 0 for maker, on binance it's 0,1% for both, literally same fee