Don't even bother to sugarcoat it, is it time to abandon this sinking ship?

Don't even bother to sugarcoat it, is it time to abandon this sinking ship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r2lpQV_paAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

press F to spit on its grave

F is pay respects idiot S is spit on grave

Impossible to Say, maybe the time you sell a big news come out and It moons, i wouldn't understimate ltc, it's Pretty solid.. maybe took 50% out for something else

It's not going to pump if that's what you mean. Behold, the worlds first cryptocurrency

XRB exists, its the best currency coin.
Lightning Network exists, it will make BTC a decent currency coin. No reason for LTC to exist, sry bro.

You won't see any stupid pnd shit with Litecoin which makes it more stable. This board likes to shit on it nonstop but it's the first crypto actually being used in the real world, not just memes. If facebook makes a payment system or Google makes a wallet, they will build it around litecoin

youtu.be/r2lpQV_paAE

Do not sell unless you want to be poor forever.

>Timeline is done
>Only worth is still speculation
I bought my last 5 meals with litecoin, hope xrb can buy you some shit to eat

everyone needs to calm down

not a single coin is pumping atm, because no money is entering the market

every coin is dropping

all people only use it to transfer stuff thats why it's worth never increases

>entire market is down
>panic sells the only true crypto that actually works for payments
>muh raiblocks secured by goodwill and hand wavy security model
>not realizing lightning benefits LTC as much as BTC

Smart brah

this is bullshit

DYOR. I'm heavily invested in litepay along with litecoin

This is worse than anonymoose videos.

>Freudian slip
Pump it hard

except XLM

I BOUGHT MY LAST 5 MEALS WITH LITECOIN. the deli was overjoyed when I offered since they don't want USD, they want Litecoin, every level headed small business does

im going to murder coblee tomorrow, get out of litecoin while you still can

Shit I meant to say stable crypto currency

this coin went from $4 to $400 in literally a year

So who is safer? BTC or LTC?

None, ETH is the way to go

Its going back up to $400 next month
screencap this

Ether seems like a shit

u a shit user

Pls sirs my Litecoin srs

Down to

This board is chocked to the brim with retards.
Anyone with two braincells could see that LTC is a steal right now. literally riding the 200d moving average for almost two weeks. You guys should be thanking Jesus for the buying opportunity. Instead it's a bunch of "when moon?" brainlets who don't know opportunity when they see it.

Whatever. Just sit on your hands for now and buy it when it pumps again like the shit traders you are.

LTC is doing what it's supposed to be doing. Silver to BTC's gold. When atomic swaps go live, pretty confident this puppy will go to .25 BTC. As people switch back and forth to gain the most value, the price will reach equilibrium.

Right now LTC is far below that threshold. This is currently the surest thing in crypto. If you want to play if safe and not gamble, your life mission should be to acquire as much LTC as possible.

Those with the foresight to recognize this will be rich beyond measure.

50% of my bags are in ltc.

me too brother

Who said this will worth 1/5th BTC?

Why do all these YouTube queers make the same soyscream face

first intelligent post on /b/ ever

hahahah im stealing your word, i too hate the soyscream face

>use it
exactly!

>Those with the foresight to recognize this will be rich beyond measure
I like your attitude user but the 1 to 4 ratio with BTC is beyond my wildest imagination. LTC won't be the only coin that will pair with BTC on atomic swap

Litecoin is the k-mart of crypto

Thanks to Charlie... it's lite's out.

>this puppy will go to .25 BTC

But BTC will only be 1k!

Bitcoin will be at 100K by EOY. Litecoin will hit 5K in six months.

You need neuroleptics

are you guys fucking dumb or just don't pay attention to patterns? LTC is tied to BTC and won't run until BTC does.

How many LTC are in your lead bags? You know it’s riding off into the sunset right now, right?

The FUD about LTC seems to be an entirely Veeky Forums-specific phenomenon. Bitcoinmarkets loves this coin; it was literally painted on Katy Perry's fingernail on Instagram (for what that's worth-- great normie advertising if you ask me); and Coblee is filling up conference rooms at ivy league schools across the country right now, shilling LTC and passing out LTC keychains.
XRB is great, but honestly once Lightning is up and running I don't see XRB moving up much more. It's already too far behind in the publicity game.

I abandoned at 320 for ahitcoins.

I'm sorry for you if you bought at the top but according to price action and fundamentals now is a great opportunity to buy if you didn't when it was low in the past. Could it go lower? Maybe, a little bit. Could it go higher? Odds seem extremely favorable. Extremely.

If you're really worried about "holding bags", I personally would only consider selling Litecoin right now if I knew something else had really good immediate growth potential. And shit, if I could call something like that, I probably wouldn't be posting on Veeky Forums

These guys get it

Market sell ASAP! And fomo buy in at the top 3000$ in 5 months

>projection