Trinity Network Credit (TNC)

I'm no expert on crypto, but TNC just got listed on KuCoin 3 days ago. Here's why I put money in, and you guys can tell me if this was smart or if I'm gonna get JUST'd

>Initial price on exchange: $0.23
>ATH so far: $0.31
>Current price: $0.26
>Circulating supply: 333,333,333

Is it just me or is this a recipe for a moon mission perhaps? I'm just hoping to score my first gains.

Right now its at ~0.00026 ETH (that's where I bought it). I'm trying to be careful, so I set a sell order at 0.0003 ETH (which is $0.31). Is this a smart choice?

Why the volume on this is raising so rapidly and steadily.

>setting a sell order at 15 or 20% gains

You will never make it

I suppose you think I should set it higher?

Stop posting it. Just accumulate.

Hold til at least a dollar, maybe sell half and hold the rest

I think this is one for holding at least a few days

Why doesn't Binance list NEO tokens?

I think anything past a double is a pipe dream unless we get off cuckcoin.

its x4 ICO price no ty

every ICO does the same shit retard

>4x ICO is too high to buy in

That’s roughly my plan. Hard to say what it will do during and after NEO DevCon though

But what if whales dump it when it hits something like $0.40 or $0.50? Then I'll be pissed cause I could have made a nice little profit at those prices.

What do

Don't listen to the guy saying to wait for a dollar. Sell half or everything at a double depending on your faith in the coin and forget about it.

>Is it just me or is this a recipe for a moon mission perhaps?
how the fuck do any of those numbers "indicate a moon mission"

Just judging from past performance of other coins with similar numbers my dude.

It's offchain scaling for NEO working with the NEO dev team and if the lockup rumor is true this will go parabolic

The numbers alone don't tell the whole story. Trinity is like Lightning, or Plasma except for NEO.

Blockchains will require scaling before they can handle the millions of microtransactions a second that would be required for major adoption by banks, big businesses, gaming and gambling industries, etc.

Bitcoin is painfully slow and expensive, but Lighning is supposed to come eventually and fix it.

Ethereum got shut down by crypto kitties, but Plasma is coming to fix it

Trinity his already here. It's being demonstrated next week at the NEO DevCon. Along with an announcement, which could be anything from a Houbi listing, which will be meh and probably dump the price, to a 90% token lockup, which will be holy shit balls we're heading to the gamma quadrant.

Plus it has a privacy option.

The numbers, combined with the facts about the project, indicate short medium and long term moon missions. $80 mill market cap is small for such a project. Gains incomming. Liftoff scheduled for Sunday after trading promo on Kucoin.. Demo and announcement next Tues or Wed.

wasn't even a real ICO

I already know the potential but just seeing it reiterated makes me hard thinking about the possibilities, super comfy sitting on my 20k

when you say 90% token lockup, are you saying this means they will lockup 90% in feb and then distribute ~8% every month?

Wondering about this myself.

I personally don't put much stock in in the token lock rumor. Great if it happens. I'll be a happy fucker. But, it's the kind of rumor that will lead to a dump if the announcement is a Houbi listing. Could be anything. Could be smart to buy now, sell Tuesday morning and buy back on Thursday or Friday after the news dump. Or buy and keep an eye on it for 6 months. Regardless, it will moon to $5-6 sometime this year. You can get it now for 26 cents.

If it is a token lock, that would shoot it to $2-3 immediately. If it's not, it will hit that mark and higher whenever it does moon. It's just a matter of time.

It has a product; an extremely useful product. It has an extremely low probability of being a scam. It's hot off the presses, low marketcap, ground floor. I don't know how else to evaluate a good investment in crypto.

yea i watched the video where he explains the structure, but it seems he just said IF they do it, but there's really no evidence that they would lock up, other than in the whitepaper they mention rewarding token holders in some way

Neo wants to end these bullshit ICO grabs, by whales.

Muh creative chinks

They're working with NEO this isn't a DBC 2.0 brainlet

already 5x ico

>what is open source

i mean this is basically like going to stackoverflow and copying some code and changing some bits to fit your architecture. it's done all the time and saves a lot of time.

That's because ICO only raised $20 mill and this is a legit project.

Moon inc

Sorry, I'm new. What does this mean?

What does this gigantic sell order imply?

Whales about to pump the Price? That's an absolutely retarded wall for how long this has been on exchanges, it's not been below 24 cents or above 31 either

Holy sheep shit, I'm out.

It's a fake wall you dip. Whales put it there to keep the price low and shake off people like you

Artificial price suppression for the kucoin trading promo, which ends Saturday night.

Thank you guys and congrats on the twin dubs

>It's a fake wall you dip
Well my wall certainly wasn't fake, enjoy your sinking ship.

Bump, just bought in again earlier @ the dip. Hope you guys did too

Nice

thank you for high quality post user

Veeky Forums doesnt deserve you user