Other urls found in this thread:

ark.io/roadmap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but i already own 3100 ark

Damn where do I start...

>Dropped from rank 18 to Rank 55 during the biggest alt bull market in history
>Roadmap is dead for months
>last release (mobile wallets) was extremely disappointing
>ARKvm (literally the only good thing ark has going for it) is confirmed to be hosted off chain, therefore the tokens you hold now are pointless
>Also devs literally admited they don’t know what they want the end purpose of the tokens to be but they do not want it to be a store of value (so why the fuck would you hold it ?)
>Devs end vision for Ark changes every few months, early last year it was marketed as smart bridge technology now it’s been abandoned for ‘push button blockchains’ no doubt in a few months the vision will change again
>ICON a direct competitor to arks ‘smart bridge technology’ released over a year later and already has a main net up and surpassed ark in market cap

I mean I could write so much more
about this shit coin and why to avoid it like the plague but I’m on my mobile and I kind of feel sorry for you because there is definitely a lot of bag holders deep underwater in this coin that need some sort of pump to get out

> Dropped from rank 18 to Rank 55
While notorious shitcoins like Raiblocks, VeChain and Tron were being pumped by greedy morons, Ark's developers were busy working on their product. There was no effort to do any marketing

> Roadmap is dead for months
Bullshit, it got updated last week and ArkV2 will drop in the next couple of weeks ark.io/roadmap

> last release (mobile wallets) was extremely disappointed
One of the best wallets I have used. Fast and elegant. What was disappointing about it?

> ARKvm (literally the only good thing ark has going for it) is confirmed to be hosted off chain, therefore the tokens you hold now are pointless
> Also devs literally admited they don’t know what they want the end purpose of the tokens to be but they do not want it to be a store of value (so why the fuck would you hold it ?)

Source?

love ark, will try to accumulate more.
can't wait for arcvm and smart contracts, i think it could assrape eth

>Arkv2 will drop in the next couple weeks

The fuck gives you that idea? It took 2 WHOLE FUCKING MONTHS for mobile wallets to go from 98% to 100% on their autistic roadmap..
Those numbers mean absolutely nothing it could be next week or in 2 years time.

One thing I really hate about ark is absolutely no clear roadmap or real goals just constantly changing their vision for the project and fake hype through their autistic roadmap % numbers that mean nothing

Sold 5k XLM yesterday for ARK. Today it seems like a crap decision but hopefully turns out OK in a couple of weeks.

pfffft

>but they do not want it to be a store of value

Wrong. They literally said they want it to be a store of value and currency. The plan is to implement point-of-sale system just for that specific purpose in the future, lmfao. Stay salty.

I still don't see the value in the token.

They stated that they hate that the tokens only purpose is currently a glorified pyramid scheme to generate passive income through the staking system and it’s something their looking into.

Literally the only thing ark has going for it is the DPoS income, like I honestly can’t explain how fucking dead this coin is if it didn’t have that.. no one would hold this shit. Look at Lisk (complete shitcoin) but It’s also a DPoS crypti fork like ARK and it still managed to hold its position in the top 20, meanwhile ark sunk more and more.

Lisk won guys, that really gives you an idea of how terrible ark is and how badly people lost faith in this project

ok you little shit you mentioned lisk
let me tell you why lisk is more valued right now
first of all its 1 year older + plus they spend a fuckton of money for marketing and shilling
also its heavily controlled by a single whale cartell that owns half the delegates btw
lisk and ark will do completely different things
the fucking DPoS of ark is already superior to lisk
just wait until their rebrand in february it will get dumped to heck

>Ark aims to offer template fork blockchains with connections to any chain. The wordpress of blockchains
>Sandbox VM smart contracts, Dapps. Available on all fork chains. Leaving the main chain bloat free to deal with currency swaps
>18+ programming laguages to build on the VM
>Push button blockchain. Allows anyone to create a chain, with a ridiculous amount of options
>Multiple choice of PoW, PoS, DPoS, RDPoS
>smartbridges
>ACES - automatic contract execution between independent chains. BTC - ETH cryptokitties etc.
>Delegate marketplace. Passive income
>9% compounding interest pa. on your holdings
>mobile & desktop wallet with lite clients, no need to download the full chain. Download, Buy, transfer into wallet & stake in under 10 mins
>buy in wallet function coming late 2018
>Ability to send 14,000tps, more with testing.
>feeless transactions - yes really
>wordpress of blockchains
>coin supply on coinmarket doesnt include forged coins. 30m. Would place ark in top 30
>SCIC - first legal crypto buisness entity in world, & first coop society in France
>France think tank endorsement.
>3 forked chains already. At least 2 more community ones planned. Team have a ton more with partnerships everywhere behind the scenes
>Arks value comes from acting a as a sort of Gas for the ecosystem. Transaction fees, ICO funding etc.

Because I went all-in ARK in November when I thought it looked like a good buy and Veeky Forums said so too.
I held half way through November and it bled forever while seemingly everything else was super-mooning.
I basically missed the moon shots because I was holding that shitcoin and other lesser reasons. I'm bitter.

This is why you don't go all-in on one coin.

>Has never been pumped
Never will be. Also you have to go back, newfag.

I know that now.
I was dying. Now I'm butthurt about missing so much, but I've at least doubled my BTC since then. Just bitter about only 2x my btc during such a godly bullrun. I definitely fucked up.

It's okay user. There are Anons who have fucked up worse, yet come out way ahead. Crypto is still young, there's still time.

>Dropped from rank 18 to Rank 55 during the biggest alt bull market in history
And?
Lots of coins that were total vaporware mooned for no reason, shitloads of people lost money on them. Would you defend Tron because muh marketcap?

>Roadmap is dead for months
Could you cite a timeframe here? Ark team constantly drops updates and gets a lot more done than many teams I could mention.
How often does Bitcoin receive updates or new developments? How about Litecoin? Monero? Honestly Neo and Eth are some of the few I could mention that actually have an evolving product. Most are totally static.

>ARKvm (literally the only good thing ark has going for it) is confirmed to be hosted off chain, therefore the tokens you hold now are pointless
The community already has a solution for this, but since it doesn't seem that you've done due diligence, I don't expect you to know about it. Meanwhile hosting it offchain will help avoid bloat on the network... but I guess you want more issues like with Eth or Neo that get shutdown every time there is a new ICO or a new version of Cryptokitties.

>>Also devs literally admited they don’t know what they want the end purpose of the tokens to be
(citation needed)

>>Devs end vision for Ark changes every few months, early last year it was marketed as smart bridge technology now it’s been abandoned for ‘push button blockchains’ no doubt in a few months the vision will change again
They are adapting their strategy to evolving market. Other coins are now encroaching on the interpolability of Ark, but push-button blockchains is a unique technology that no other project has. Of course they would focus on what makes them unique that none of their competitors can do.

I could write so much more about what a brainlet you are but I'd rather just sit on my stack and wait for your pink wojak in Q4 when Ark is 120$ a coin.

You must be some sort of uncultured, subhuman, extra chromosome bearing fuck. If you think Ark can't reach $150 by the end of the year you have to have the mental capacity of a three year old. Even a school of mentally inept children in Africa could tell you the potential of this coin. Before you think about posting on this board again, how about you actually fucking think. Your brain has to be most most under utilized part of your pathetic little body. You're a failure to the human species and you will never account for anything. I'm sure a fucking primate could outwit you.

i love it when people pull numbers out of their ass as if it actually means something

retard detected
you are so fucking stupid that a pidgeon could probably beat you in a game of chess. I'd bet that you struggle to tie your shoes.

>ICON a direct competitor to arks ‘smart bridge technology’ released over a year later and already has a main net up and surpassed ark in market cap

still no one has argued against this point yet, so glad i dumped all my ark for $2 ICX in December.

You don't have to know who I am. You don't have to respect me. Let me tell you this though. I have contributed more content and more dissonance to this site than any other poster. I alone am responsible for Christopher Poole putting in place thread cool down timers because of what I used to do here. That is just one example of how I have changed this site.
So next time you post a stupid rehashed meme or think you're being clever when you press the post button, think about how insignificant you and your post really are in the grand scheme of things. Your tiny mind wouldn't even be able to comprehend what I have seen and done.

Now this place is merely a shell of it's former self. Maybe not even a shell because sometimes a shell can still serve a purpose.

$150 eoy

why is this better than LSK

why don't you take a look in the mirror

>selling XLM

dude is this copypasta??? fukkin gold man saved top kek and upvote

The reason why it took 2 months for moblie wallet to go from 98 to 100 had nothing to do with development. The product was complete at 98 and those two months were the time it took for Google Play Store to add it to their offerings. This will not be a problem with Ark 2.0, Ark VM, and Push button deployable blockchains.

a timeframe for these developments?

>main net
>was formerly a erc20 now its own chain

>Ark has always been its an independent chain

I was going to write a detailed reply, but its clear your a pajeet pump follower

Ark doesn't do timeframes because it is not an overhyped pajeet shitcoin and would rather put out a solid working product than hype a release date and compromise quality to hit that date. However, you can follow roadmap progress here:
ark.io/roadmap

i know the roadmap, just wondering when arkVM will come out... curious to see what they've done different from eth...

Great post my man, underrated

>feeless transactions - yes really
>Arks value comes from acting a as a sort of Gas for the ecosystem. Transaction fees, ICO funding etc.

Wait, how would you reconcile this, on the transaction fees part?

As of now, voting for biz_classic will give you free transactions. They refund your fee into your payouts.

You can vote for other delegates, who provide other incentives. Fork chains will need to use other delegates & will require ark for transactions

But what is the value of ARK coin when ARKvm comes out? I dont have a discird or telegram or anything like that and there hasnt been any /ARKGenerals/ lately... I know Moonman is consulting or working more closely with the team though, probably Chang as well, which could explain the lack of them hanging out here with bizbros and being all around virtuous people, helping others with things n shit. ARK will always be the coin I hodl on the top of blockfolio, under all the other coins :3

whats the use of ETH?
exactly

You didn't hear this from me, but a certain pair of developers may or may not be working on a sidechain fork of Ark that will host VM. When they fork you will get coins on the new chain at a 1:1 ratio so your Ark investment is safe even if the VM implementation of the main chain does not dramatically affect price.

I do not want to say more because I don't want to speak for these individuals in the event that they may be lurking this thread.

I bought ICON at $2 before anyone really talked much about it, ARK can't do anything. ICX was a ERC20 token as a filler for when mainnet was not launched, now when the wallet is released you will be able to exchange the ERC20 tokens for real ICON which, by the way achieved top 20 market cap status before January started. ARK can't do anything, and if you really legit believe that ARK can outperform ICON in t/s, scaling, adaptability, dApps, use-cases, partnerships, etc. then, well, be my guest and buy more ARK, please, it's the coin you absolutely deserve.

Aaawwwwww shhhheeeiiiit.

But I'll have to download a wallet tho? I can be a bit of a brainlet when it comes to tech, and never had to worry about bitcoin forks because of paper. Whats going on my G

user the Ark wallet is unironically the best and easiest to use in crypto. Unless you are potato-tier you will find it a breeze. Just right down your passphrase and test it with a small amount of Ark first.

Yeah I mean for the ARKVM fork. How to get those, thru the same wallet?

A fork isn't something that is confirmed or even talked about so you're asking questions about something that doesn't even exist. that guy was just larping anyway

You're going to be waiting. A long time. Ark moves a little and then bleeds/goes sideways month after month after month.

I’d assume so yeah. It’d likely be a snapshot of your Ark wallet/balance, and the Ark wallet is meant to be compatible with other ark forks

that is because every coin worth shit will add cross chain support and ark doesn't do anything else to distinguish itself as a monopoly

>has never been pumped
>Will never be pumped

I may have to buy some, looks solid

Thanks user

Held Ark for about 5 months last year. Shit went sideways and slowly bled out whilst other coins were mooning. Dumped my Ark in Dec for Prl and made an easy 10x. Ark is a good coin but fuck it's frustrating watching it do nothing.

yea but how did you know that PRL would 10x? did you just get lucky? what made you buy it?

Have fun when your pumped pajeetcoins end up the way Tron ended #hodl #lambo #moon

I am not larping.
DYOR

Is it MOONMAN and UNCLECHANG?
HEY FAGGOTS SHOW YOURSELVES AND SPEAK TO US. I SUMMON THEE

If you believe in shilling partnerships for a coin that doesn't have a working product, then I guess ICON is for you.

Until they actually token swap and have a functional coin, it's nothing but a bunch of IOUs.

All in on a memecoin

I had some Ark and that coin has been flatlined forever. Seems like there are better opportunities out there.