Why has this gone up 19% in the last 4 hours?

Why has this gone up 19% in the last 4 hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/zrxtrader/duplicates/7t853p/toshi_coinbase_owned_app_adding_erc_dex_dapp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dump and pump

mentioned on cnbc

Because decentralized exchanges are the future. Anyone who doesn't realize that already is a dumb cuck.

Best Coin accumulating phase over, sorry for leaving you on the ground.

So recently an exchange got hacked and coins were stolen why would a Powering decentralized exchange protocol not moon?

Also $50 EOY

god tier coin

ethereum infrastructure tokens will rule 2018.

please explain?

I think a lot of it is that every other coin is either stagnating or barely going up or down at all, one coin going up 20% = hey maybe this coin will keep pumping is what I imagine a lot are thinking right now.

2018 the year eth takes over

Oops,a buddy of mine told me to consider buying this a few days ago. Kek

>

Juat set up a Stop-Limit buy for 1.6 Finneys,

Centralised Exchanges are a hell for several reasons:
- Fees (trading / withdrawal)
- Trust necessary
- Can have downtime of 2-3 Days (kraken)
- Can get hacked or coins stolen
- can go bankrupt

The future will be trading from your wallet on your local computer using a decentralized exchange. These are built on top of the 0x protocol. It's probably one of the biggest things coming in '18.

I just read through their portal; it seems like it's for OTC exchanges, meaning that you won't always have a counterparty to trade with? Unless someone builds an "exchange-like" OTC portal where people wanting to trade their ERC20 tokens get matched with others

partnership with coinbase, insider trading, news to come out soon

This is one legit protocol token (for decentralized exchanges). Protocol tokens (like ETH for smart contracts) are the foundation on which everyone builds their specific business, therefore the demand for them is high. If AML/KYC gets tightened for centralized exchanges or more countries close exchanges, the trend towards dexen only will increase, and 0x will gain even more.

I could see this going x10 before EOY and that's why I am holding close to 40K of the little buggers.

The last news I see on this coin is the radar relay. Do anybody have any FA of this pump. I have had my stack since ICO, but wondering if I should daytrade.

i was wondering if I should sell at $2.5 before it goes down like the last time. seems like a pump.

>feels like a pump
>looks at the daily chart
>nvm its legit

Reasons:

- Coincheck (Japanese exchange) Hacked, $400M. Big reason why we need 0xProject and Decentralized exchanges
- Radar Relay @RadarRelay
We have updated to the new and improved WETH!
- Bitcoin Oracle recommends 0x on CNBC @ 4:56

I you risk missing a 100% moon mission, but i also think about selling the pump to buy more 0x back later... but it is soo risky :O

it's because of this fagjeets
reddit.com/r/zrxtrader/duplicates/7t853p/toshi_coinbase_owned_app_adding_erc_dex_dapp/
also Fred Ehrsam (Coinbase) is among the angel investors. why do I always have to spoonfeed you?

Is it too late to buy in? I was looking for something to go all in and hodl,I only have 400 dollars

It is a pump right now, but we broke fib levels now and we're gonna rise and stabilize over 2 i think. But its gonna overshoot like all coins, but with how much. I sold the XLM pump too early. I think 2.4 is a nice exit. Then bounce back to 2.

You’re a fucking idiot

Unironically have 100k. This is the most important coin in crypto today

Listen up 0x holders, stop making these threads and fuck off already.

This coin needs no shilling.

I repeat.

This coin needs no shilling.

If you post your retarded threads here you are making this coin a target for pump and dumps.

Yes, this coin is a good pick. Stay quiet and let it grow organically.

Shit. Ok holding and going to bed. Put a kek sell order at 0.00039 gwei

First portfolio I've seen on here that's not complete shit.

It's pretty obvious that's what's happening, sure something else could've spurned it on but the volume has gone from 1k bitcoin to 1.6k in about an hour. There's no real big news for this shit, off yourself please.

truth.

There are exchanges being made. Two big ones are Ethfinex and Radar Relay. People will tell you about a couple others but RR doesn't require a lot in to trade and were listed on Coinmarketcap before many others. Their only issue is liquidity due to low user base atm as everything is in beta still. No ZRX fees while in beta though.
Ethfinex hopefully doesn't need explanation.

>0 btc,
>LN is literally taking form

fucking retard

fuck off with your grandpa coin

Any DEXs worth their salt will have self adjusting fees. No one honest should set a flat rate of 1/2 ZRX or whatever. It should scale depending on the dollar amount.

Based 0x Protocol Token

Lmao you're so fucking new you loser. LN is vaporware and anyone who has been in crypto for more than 18 months knows that.

Just sit down little boy.

My first call thats paid off.
>feelsgoodman.jpg

18 MONTHS!
18 MONTHS!
18 MONTHS!

I knew this was criminally undervalued at 0.0015. Fuck me

Thanks user

EOS infrastructure tokens will rule 2019.

Mentioned on cnbc, more dex being released on 0x, toshi app (coinbase owned) being built on 0x
this. ZRX is really legit. It gets no normie hype though because normies are dumb, but this will be huge.

I shilled zrx to a friend. He shilled me vechain. I am the good friend.

you bought in during the ico, right?

ZRX trading coming to Coinbase/GDAX January 30th. You heard it here first

lol user bless you. You can lead a horse to water right? I shilled my friend ZRX + ETH. He went BTC at 16k and XRP at 2.60 because norman somehow he thought he knew better

I fucking wish.

BAT/NEO/DASH are the three I have heard

coinbase is creating their own eth dApp based on 0x and cnbc shilled it

GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON

No, my dollar cost average is 22¢

>tfw got in @ 0.66

OP here, apologies, didn't know this. i've held since 0.3

SALT sucks btw. buy Elix instead

0x is a bubble. it's just gonna pop you minus well sell it now while its up. It will never go past the 4$ range, stay out of 0x it sucks.

>TFW sold Link for 0x months ago
Feels good as fuck

>$4 on 8000 tokens I bought for $0.30

Fine with me no0x

It just keeps going up!

So many green candles.

Set my sell order at 0.0020001

I think it'll go past the previous ath

I think it did

Goddamn you are going to make it this year bro

Yeah, I got a little burned on that one. That's another lending app? I bought $20,000 worth because Erik Voorhees is the lead adviser. I'm not really that worried about it though to be honest I think in the next six months I will at least 5X

$50-100 by eoy. $100+ coming in 2019

>$200k of some coin
>hoping for 10x
>every morning
>BIG MONEY BIG MONEY NO WHAMMY NO WHAMMY

If ZRX gets to $100, I will literally make $10 million off $20,000.

I have 100,000 ZRX. That is .01% of total supply. That means that there are only a maximum possible amount of 10,000 people in the world that can have as much ZRX as I do.

Comfy
As
Fuck

People ignored this coin for months despite occasional positive posts from anons with reasons why it's a good coin.
It makes a 30% hop, all of a sudden Veeky Forums is interested. Fucking typical lmao

I already have 10x'd. if we go to 10x from here that will be 100x from my original investment

He fudded the ox... and failed.

would you even be able to get the money out?
there has got to be a limit to how far you can trust a chinese exchange with your money

It's not on an exchange it's on my ledger. Never trust the chinks.

>Trade for eth
>Send to Gemini
>Sell
Why are all you newfags so god damn dumb?

1/3

Respect on that 10MKR man I'm fucking jealous

i regret that i didnt buy 40 when it was at $250 instead of buying only 10

I regret not buying then. The volume was just so low and I don't like metamask or ED. OasisDEX basically had no volume at all. then when I got listed on bibox, I deposited seven ETH and it took nine days to show up, mother fucking chinks

ya was pretty crazy time. weird not seeing a site until you put MM on and then dumping a bunch of money into the interent

bought on faith in olaf carlsson-wee

>>Send to Gemini
that's what I'm getting at though
they just wouldn't send it, your account becomes locked and that's it

Freaking same man, love Olaf.

Check out orchid protocol if you like him, he just endorsed that as well.

>orchid protocol

how do we buy into this one

Not sure yet no info on that, I just signed up for the mailing list I suggest you do the same

Do you really think this going to hit 100$?

I think not because there are too many whales ready to dump at 10$

Honestly, no, I don't. Not this year anyway. I think $10-$15 it's probably where we'll be EoY. Hope I'm wrong though

>tfw you always miss the boat and now the ship has sailed AGAIN and you're not gonna make it to lamboland

I fucking love this coin

Most rock solid project of any token

The thing with this coin is, it's not being pumped/shilled/dumped, the growth is happening from the utility it brings to all the exchanges and services being built on it.

This is literally going to be the smoothest, most comfy ride of 2018.

Just one problem, 0x is a dApp token, and you're really banking on eth being the de facto smart contract platform. Eth can't scale, it will be replaced by PoS systems, thus this coin will never see $50

eth will be pos soon

>Just one problem, 0x is a dApp token, and

Lol shut up retard

This is growing organically, what you fail to realize is naturally there will be profit taking along the way as new investors move into the token to offset the ones cashing out. Just because some whales will be dumping will not cause it to tank when there is organic growth to keep it moving. Corrections along the way is healthy. Same rules apply to stocks when there are legitimate business models that work. This token will be one of the kings of the blue chips when all is said and done.

Casper is yet to be seen, and will it be able to be backwards compatible with existing implementations?