EMP wiping out the Economy

So what if an EMP hits a major country. Billions in crypto, fiat, stocks, records are wiped from existence.

Then you'll have a lot more to worry about than a few shitcoins.

cant wipe out my 500 oz of silver

i write down all my trades and earnings/losses, on actual paper. pretty sure i'll be alright

We've all got bigger problems then.

I can't imagine governments storing everything 100% digitally. I also can't imagine companies and governments to not have several backup servers in locations far, far away from population centers. I know governments appear incompetent, but if it was THIS easy to wipe out central records of an entire country, it would've happened already.

>several backup servers in locations far, far away from population centers.
A nuclear bomb detonated 250km over the atmosphere could wipe out all unshielded electronics in North America.

You've got bigger problems to worry about if we get hit with a massive EMP. Hope you are putting some of those gains into guns. Eurofags BTFO.

>thinking this is how it works
Boomer pls go

>question that retarded
literally the whole point of decentralization

Good luck EMPing the whole world and also making EMPs work on optical devices and faraday cages, retard.

>what is decentralisation

>what is off site backup storage
>what is a faraday cage

did you learn that in CoD

>Calls me retarded
>Didn't actually think this out

So you access your crypto or finances how?

Pretty much this. You're not gonna care much about your digital shitcoins when Jamal is clubbing you over the head with a tire iron for your last can of beans. If an EMP hits a major metropolitan area, you're gonna wish it was as merciful as a nuke.

the blockchain is decentralized, so there are copies all over the world.

As soon as you move outside of the affected area, and use any random device to connect to the internet, you can access your money

The sun can give off emps capable of fucking up every electronic on the planet. Apparently it happened already in the 1800s but obviously it didnt matter much then

>Entire computer network wiped out.
>All transport halted
>No access to digital money (fiat,credit,etc)
>Rioting

I am aware that is a capability, and I guess my original question was answered. Its way more complicated than everyone here is making it out to be.

Oh, I wasn't aware that entire infrastructure were shielded using cages.

Emps are basically a myth.

The only way to generate a employee that big is with a bike, except the blast from that nuke would be waay more destructive than the emp

Pajeet using a pajeet tier auto correct to pajeet us

Cyclist here.
Bitch I'm coming.

need to build a duel amish society desu

Where can i get this emp coin?

if you're trolling, congrats on your bites, but if you're serious you may as well kill yourself now and save yourself the stress later on in life

fuark my gains

... are you an idiot? you do know what a faraday cage is right?

How? If you store your wallet online you can access it from anywhere. It's the whole point of decentralization.

You can make a Faraday cage big enough to store a ledger Nano with less than $2

If an EMP hits where I'm at its nigger hunting time

Not very tasty though.

Guns, ammo, food, water, etc.

The EMP would have to hit everywhere on Earth that stored blockchains. Which isn't likely.

I have gold and silver, because I’m not stupid. ;-)

kek

Pretty much everyone who isn't a pajeet has a faraday cage in their house. It's called a microwave. Bonus points if you plug in the microwave and nuke your nano ledger.

DUDE

Don't tell newfags how to microwave their ledgers to double their holdings after 36 MWH (microwave hours).

>decentralized

it's a good thing they did this to stop all the records from being lost when they flew that plane into the pentagon's record room, right?

dont listen to this i tried to get my ripple out of cold storage by defrosting my ledger and turns out even though a microwave technically is a faraday cage it will cause problems