When is this going to do something?

When is this going to do something?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockarraywebsite.online
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

After it gets added to KUCOIN

When exchange and partnerships get announced on the 31st, so be patient and accumulate.

Where to cop

sauce?

It is dead user. Move on. Only the company buys, check their address and what they did on Ether Delta. Someone posted it all earlier

Not even worried my dude, sit tight.

Jan 31st, partnership and exchange announcements

Only people that are buying his shit is the scammer running the ICO to create volume. It’s nit getting listed on kucoin, it’s their bag holders fluting at straws.

Did you buy a stolen logo?

The ARY telegram and medium

Sauce?

Fucking follow the money from their account with 7000 ETH you lazy fuck. It is so obvious.

it literally just came out, fag

To lazy RN
And he said he would buy the weakhands as his own ones r vested
Sure volume also helps for future listings
Sameer to the money

Yeah so did TRAC and its already mooning.

Anti-ARYans are so pathetic. Just hold, faggot.

once the entire market stops fucking around and everything starts mooning again

never, looks like it

That was them handing out bonuses dipshit

If the dev is buying them doesn't that mean they have faith in their own product?

Let's say it gets announced that it's going to Kucoin. How long on average from the announcement until ARY actually gets listed?

>largest wallet buying up all the ARY
^this. It's not even some crazy conspiracy you sleuths "figured out". The whole teams' ARY is vested and locked up, so they're buying as much as they can. They say it in the telegram/discord. They're pretty public about it.

link to this thread?

Whales are unironically accumulating for the relaunch after the 31st

Honestly, I'm glad we got FUDded so hard about the logo because GAHDDAMN the new logo is slllllliiiickkkkkkk. Thanks, ya dumbass FUD fags!

link for new site user?

blockarraywebsite.online

Obviously that's just their test/dev site. They'll move it all onto the current domain after the rebrand.

it's not finished and I don't feel like defending FUD about a half finished website

its beautiful :')

Dude, I feel the same way. I love how they combated the FUD. Logo? Here's a fucking awesome new logo, fuck you. Sam needs a haircut? Sam got a haircut, suck it. No dedicated devs outside of the executive team? Hires 3 new devs. US-based teams, man. Can't say the same about all these random shitcoin ICOs all overseas

this unironcially will be the next 1000x coin

Literally could walk down the street and ask his old Amazon boss if Amazon would like to save some money

I was starting to have doubts over not going all in on Origin Trail for my side pot ico investment now I'm pretty content!

Kek imagine the FOMO if one of the partnerships announcement on the 31st was Amazon

Don't get people's hopes up. Although that would be fucking hilarious. x1000 easily.

Just bought another 5K. I'll be sad once it hits kucoin because I won't be able to cheaply accumulate anymore :(

lmfao fug

They are almost finished with their short term goals too so Im guessing the partnerships might be kinda important.

If I had to make a real guess, I'd say it's probably a slightly smaller company. My gamble is US Xpress. 2nd largest privately held transportation company, and they're headquartered in the same city as BlockArray. I believe I saw something pre-ICO days where they mentioned a meeting with US Xpress. I'd wager it's them. Screen cap this.

The link just goes to a 404 since it's beyond archived, but here's a little thing. Yeah, I'd say the partnership is gonna be US Xpress and one of the exchanges is Kucoin. Soooooo commmfffyyyy

Well I'm fairly certain one of the companies they are partnering with is located in Atlanta

The best part is he said partnerships. so we will definitely have some nice news. He also graduated university in the same city and did a successful startup before, so of course he has connections.

It gets even better once you see that ARY is essential to protocol and has many different uses outside of just the "trucking". Literally in the whitepaper he says it can be used in assembly lines too

LINK is good.

Mobius is bad.

wrong box

Unnnfffffffh blockchain interoperability and DAG compatibility. I swear Sam has, like, future vision or some shit.

Sam is the same dude that bought ADA at 2 cents

so before any shills come ITT he of course reads whitepapers and understands products before making a comparison chart

The Block Array team literally made the chart himself

kek the sour cunt devery shill

anyone have the etherdelta link to buy?

bags for life fagots

kek

>cofounder named sameer Ibrahim-Bacha
>literal son of pajeets
That’s a hard no for me dawg

If I hold Ary on IDEX, will I get straight fucked due to how abysmal the volume is?

wise decision basis, you will go far THATS A HARD NO FOR ME BRAHHH fuck outta here poor retard

new exchange is being announced before the end of the month, just transfer to whatever one it ends up being and you are fine...

never.

Can I put this shit on my Etherwallet? How?

That actually is a lot better. I thought it was going to be the stupid rectangles.

Yes you can store on MEW. Go figure it out. Join the discord. Ask them.

U retarded nigga? Send the tokens to your eth wallet

I'm new. I just assumed Ethereum Wallet = Just Ethereum. That and I really don't want to get raped by transfer fees.

Nevar. Sorry OP. You got pajeeted