Discarded

wtf Ok I seriously just sold all my XMR. Fuck this shit coin

nice b8 faggot.

>"infinite supply"
>rate of inflation asymptotically approaches 0%

Bitcoin Private is just better.

except it doesnt even exist

160k XMR a year doesn't even account for lost coins though

This. BCH is by far the best privacy coin tech-wise. There's a reason why dream market, the biggest and pretty much only dark web market only accepts bch and btc.
Monero is a joke that leaks your IP and no amount of shilling can fix that.

>Monero is a joke that leaks your IP

what

nice bait

Google "monero ip leak"

Name one dark web market currently accepting monero

dream market

...dream.

Just a small DNM called Dream. Yeah I guess you're right, Monero is trash.

>not using a vpn when doing txn

Someone using monero in the first place is probably gonna have other security measures for themselves in the first place so they dont get fucked outside of a crypto being traced

Dream market has started to accept XMR...

Literally retards

Is this a joke or an orchestrated pajeet shilling?
As I said here they only accept bch and btc, NOT MONERO.

T.DM user

I googled it
It’s literally nothing

>vpn
That's how dpr got caught. The vpn provider sold his info to the FBI. VPS is the way to go.

this

Literally false. He got busted on an email attached to his illegal activity.

travelmarket as well

Did they? Last time I checked was 11 days ago and it was bch and btc. Anyways, still fucking pathetic that a "privacy coin" gets added to a darkmarket site after years f existing and only because xmr bagholders begged for it on reddit.
Garbage, use bch if you want privacy or even fucking xsh.

Its only taking so long because multisig isn't out yet, but it will be on the next HF.

You still have to trust PIA or whatever vpn service you use that they won't sell your info in the future. Run your own VPS.

>use bch if you want privacy or even fucking xsh.

go home bchworld, roger wants his dick sucked

gotta love how the goalposts change as soon as you're wrong.

am I be trolled here anons is this fuck face really comparing bitcoin cash to monero

To be fair he's not completely wrong assuming zksnarks are added with extension blocks in the near future. However at the time being there is no comparison.

t.holding both

I'm right, only salty xmr bagholders can't see the truth.
You can keep thinking xmr is a good privacy coin, whatever helps you sleep at night. Keep begging on reddit to get added to dark web markets to pump the price.
Pic related: it's you.

he's not kidding lol

YIKES

>Run your own VPS.
That doesn't solve anything. Your VPS can still have its activity monitored and it can still be traced back to you.

>bcash bagholder thinks jihan wu is actually going to implement anything when he has done fuck all the past year
more delusional than corecucks thinking LN is going to fix BTC's scalability issues.

>he's not kidding
We'll then stop using the fucking internet how about that faggot
So fucking tired of these brainlet monero ducks
Just fucking sell no one cares about your stupid shitcoin, that's why it took like 4 years to get added as a form of payment on a darknet market
Unless you bought at 1 dollar or less there's no fucking point in holding xmr right now, they lost the first mover advantage just like link did
Sell

>this blatant shitposting
Did mommy not give you enough hugs? Here’s a (you) my little tendie muncher

Kek'd too hard at this idek why