The age of easy cryptogains is over!!!

I'm absolutely SEETHING, we can't even hope in a x10 let alone a x100, at most a x3 EOY. Pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/biz/1517007541402.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It really is. It was so fucking easy to just invest into the top coins one or two years ago and don't do anything. Now you can be happy if your coin even does a x1.5.

Suck shit. I bought btc when it was $9. You newfags are fucking cancer.

x10 before summer

screencap this

>having this short an attention span

This.

>easy gains
Why did you think you would have easy gains? There isn't such a thing like easy gains in real life.

Good Lord... What is ChainLink for $500?

Your just bad

Have a 6 figure portfolio and hodling, my portfolio has been stagnating between 130k and 150k since the crash, no gains anywhere. This is pretty bad. Same thing happened just before the crash, for an entire week my portfolio sat around 160k and would not budge AT ALL, then suddely we had a 50% drop. It's almost like we're at a standstill in the market right now before another major drop or another run.

Baby’s first bear market

Just cash out your 1.5x gains, user. I’ll take your bags

You fucking imbecile, I said it's over now

>chainlink will have 175 billion marketcap
delusion

Larp. Crypto is over, there was no coin who would've done this.

There were before, though

sounds like somebody doesn't know about XSN

So you 2x you fucking spanner. Well done

learn to trade noobs

The thing is now literally EVERYONE is on crypto

>he doesn't know how to trade volatility
No, the age of normie gains is over for now. You all hodl while I build my stack. Idiots.

Am I supposed to be impressed with $30k? I had more saved up at 21.

The fucking state of Veeky Forums...

>by EOY
>Not even February yet
Go home newfaggot

Man, the situation is clearly compromised, how can it magically change?

>trading the single most volatile market in the world
>no gains
>blaming the "compromised situation"
fuckin loser lmao

>Man, the situation is clearly compromised
by what metric?

Do you think markets go 10000000% gains all the time?

Just saying they used to do it very recently and now it's over. It's quite evident, I don't see why arguing about that

Had I joined six months ago I would be a millionaire now

We might get a SUPER-FOMO situation, which is possible in current evonomy, then you cant even comprehense the price upside. All assets from houses to cars people would only accept crypto as they lose faight on broke governments

this.

You are very clearly a newfag who fomo'd in within the last 6 months.

I'm guessing you neither have the technical nor business acumen to do fundamental analysis and none of the investment skills to daytade volatility.

You just want to buy random shitcoins shilled on /biz and then cry when they don't 100x.

all of the roadblocks are clear now

chinese new yearly crash, korean fud, future closings, bubble bursting

there is literally no reason for everything to fall now, the next two months are going to be an incredible bull run

>lose faight
Holy shit

Im drunk. But when im drunk im always right

>I'm guessing you neither have the technical nor business acumen to do fundamental analysis and none of the investment skills to daytade volatility.
You just proved my point :) all I'm saying is that it's not easy anymore

I know what you mean, brother

We might see the same effect after the drop from 4k to

They won't listen. They never do.

It’s been 1 month since a giant boom.

You and your generation are DOOMED, you absolute retard.

>drop from 4k to

>t. poorfags

how are them bags btw?

Why I am born in 2000 ???

The thing is there is no reason to have another boom

Maybe just be more patient? Pic related.

This

god dammit still a few week to go

Idiot

I would shill you a fucking guarantee 100x, but you're a stupid newjack fag- so fucking kill yourself

Zero arguments

Yeah because everyone on this board works for goldman & sachs, fucking delusional
>I got very lucky so I’m an expert trader bro
Hmm

Just wait a few weeks. We will see gainz again.

>claims it’s over
>market at ~550B market cap
We’re still in a massive dip you faggot, toward EOY normie money will be pouring into this pushing us passed what we were at the end of 2017 which was almost 900B

Apologies i was talking about BTC 4 - 5 modnths ago. It dropped, everyone lost their shit and then it went up like x5.

We might see this again, HARDER even.

stop using this new shit meme.

i'm sick of the "new" look

i.4cdn.org/biz/1517007541402.jpg

You still haven't killed yourself, worthless cancer? Understandable, you fail at everything. What a pathetic Tumblr "artist", unable to even come up with an own creation and instead trying to copy a Veeky Forums meme. You fail as a human being, you are horribly uncreative, and nobody apart from you can even stand your shitty art. You really should kill yourself, there is no hope for you. You just suck.

bottom line is, you people got in too late. thats just how things work. i got in during jan 2017 and scooped up a lot of cheap btc and eth, and am now pretty well off.

if i were you id try to find the next "big thing" and invest in it early. theres too many babies suckling off this crypto tit now. look elsewhere.

It's the "artist" himself, he sometimes pops up and starts threads with his shit or spams other threads. It's really sad to see such an uncreative fuck shit up the board, but thankfully image filters are a thing.

Fucking idiot. This shit is a zero sum game though, so if anything we should all be thankful for impatient, brainless, useless, talentless, logs of shit like you. Just go easy on yourself and quit crypto now, maybe get a job as a busboy at the Olive Garden to pass the time while you wait for a *new* way for easy money to fall into your lap this century.

The dotcom bubble in the 90s had a marketcap of 3T before it popped. That bubble was confined to the US with limited access to the market by retail investors.

Crypto had a peak marketcap around 800B this year. Access to this market is international with full access to retail investors. Big thing here is that retail investors hit the market before institutional investors even touched it.

We aren't done by a long shot. We've barely gotten started. With the USD weakening and the stock market bubble ready to pop, we are in an excellent position to see a return on our investments.

So pick out what color lambo you want, cause we're gonna have an annual lambo convention in the next 10 years.

I remember people posting shit exactly like this last year.

Guessing you started in december?

REQ, LINK, FUN are all going to at least 10x this year so fuck off

I dunno, some of them are pretty good

no shit, dipshit. < 10% of my money is in crypto, the exponents slowed down into a regular investment

good for you man, I always waited to earn 1 BTC "organically" 2010-2013 before throwing down real cash. until now

Cheer up OP, I'm sure it won't be that bad

Hush kid

No, they are not, and we know it's you. Only a massive cancerous Tumblrfag would post this shit. Nobody likes you. You are a worthless piece of shit, and you should kill yourself. Nobody would miss you. On the contrary, tons of people will be actually happy if you don't exist anymore, as they will be spared your faggotry and overall shittiness. Nobody likes you in real life. You had a chance too be accepted as an user, but you had to blow it by becoming insufferable cancer, just like in real life. And now you have nothing left, you lost your last chance. You're just too much of a worthless piece of shit. Just kill yourself. Save yourself and others the pain of your pointless existence. Return to nothing and the world will be a better place. You know it in your heart, just do it.

>What does it mean "pissing in an ocean of piss?"

Big if true

You didn't buy TRAC @ .0001 when I shilled it 2 days ago, did you?

We just have to shill the normies into it

>fiat-crash incoming. Better move your money into crypto!

>he's never been to piss ocean

Wew

sage

It's the embodiment of your pathetic existence, literally the pinnacle of the faggotry you call your life. It's sad, really. Such a tiny little piece of shit you are. A worthless excuse of something vaguely resembling a human being, but actually being nothing more than an annoyance, like a pimple. That's what you are, a little pimple full of shit. Disgusting. Look at you. Ew. Just look at you. Bah. Why don't you end your suffering? Nobody likes you anyway, so nobody will miss you and your cancerous faggotry, on the contrary - that's the only way you can contribute to the world, but ridding it of your pathetic cancerous existence. Look at you. So disgusting. Come on, kill yourself. You know it's the right thing to do.

Downvoted for FUD

You getting this from a reddit insult generator or something? Copy-pasting it from your League of Legends chat log?

The merchant fits; you're a mere parasite. Cancer. Worthless. Ugly. Pathetic.
Really, you should just end yourself, you won't ever find true happiness anyway.

>bottom line is, you people got in too late. thats just how things work
That's the whole point of my thread

>same thread in october

lmao, u newfags are funny

Yes, sure. Everybody who doesn't love the Reddit/Tumblrfags with their "art" improving our board must be a Reddit/Tumblrfag himself.
Almost as impeccable "logic" as the old "if you don't like gays, you're a closet gay yourself".

That's why nobody likes you. That's why you will never find true happiness, why your whole life will just be a long depressing tale of misery. Sad, what a little piece of shit you are. Such a waste of oxygen. Just kill yourself. Do it. Just end it. Nobody likes you. You are worthless. A pathetic little piece of shit. Say it. You know it. Everybody knows it. You are worthless and pathetic. A little piece of shit in barely human form. Disgusting, really. Just look at you. You know it. You're so pathetic and shitty, you can't even do the one thing everybody wants you to do, the one thing that would bring you the appreciation that you crave so much. Just kill yourself. It's so easy. You'd make so many people happy, and nobody would miss you. Come on.

are you autistic?

He's angry. ANGRY ABOUT WOJACK 2.0S.

Kill yourself, grave digger. What people don't do for a bump. But I guess newfags who post in these cancer threads wouldn't even know about sage anyway.

Ah, there it is, the little piece of shit again. Did you figure out it's the only way to get attention, because nobody likes you and you get ignored all the time? Poor little soul, truly a pathetic existence. Your life is worthless, you are nothing but a nuisance, some disgusting little shitstain. Why don't you kill yourself? It would end your suffering and make everybody happy. It's literally the only thing you can do that would actually yield some appreciation. Everything else you do is just - shit. It's utter worthless shit, your whole existence. You know it. You just know it. Killing yourself would be such a nice thing ... you'd be at peace and everyone would be happy you're gone. Come on, do it! You can do it! Nobody likes you anyway, just do it.

time to head back to r/safespace, newfag.

you suck so bad go buy stocks fag

>x3
That would make me a millionaire.

I'm ok with this.

More depressing children spreading their fear addled banality to conceal their grotesque sense of entitlement.

>telling others to kill themselves requires a safe space
Kekerino. Maybe you should just fuck off back to Tumblr, you retard. Still haven't killed yourself? You really should. Nobody likes you, neither in real life nor here. You had a shot at just being accepted as user, but of course you fucked it up just like you fuck up everything else. You just annoy everybody around you, nobody will ever truly like you, and the world will be a better place without you. Just be reminded of these facts, but of course deep down you already know it. Just kill yourself. Come on, do yourself and the world a favor. End your pathetic existence.

How is crypto even close to being over... under 1 trillion dollar marketcap not even close to adoption and it’s a world market. Relax... I’m comfy

>More depressing children spreading their fear addled banality to conceal their grotesque sense of entitlement.

>Kekerino. Maybe you should just fuck off back to Tumblr, you retard. Still haven't killed yourself? You really should. Nobody likes you, neither in real life nor here
Yawn

Imagine being this butthurt. Have you not noticed every single nujak/soyjak is a different ID?
Have you not realized it became a thing because newfags like you get asshurt over it?

It's pasta you fag

>falling for that

FUKKEN SAVED!

>not even close to adoption
Yeah my grandmother is missing

just wanted an excuse to spam my new soyjak

Compulsory save

Its been a single year you fucking moron. HURR DURR CRYPTO S DEAD LADS