The original

the original

WE WAS KANGZ

GIBS ME DAT MONEY EVEN THOUGH IM AN OBJECTIVELY WORSE CURRENCY THAN NEWER SHITCOINS

the original

The evolution

I went to a bitcoin ATM today to try it. Receieved cash in literally 20 seconds, it was faster than a regular ATM. If you don’t think BTC is the future you are dead wrong and will end up poor.

bitcoin private is worse than bitcoin cash and gold

The original bait and switch.

The original.

Shut the fuck up monero bag holder

I only hold the king

you know whats funny is that the original could easily have all of the good features of the alts but the people who took the developer mantle were a bunch of actual clowns. Have you guys heard of this luke dash jr person?

Tcp/ip Faggots. Do you speak it?

Does your shitty coin even exist yet? Monero is have a great day today btw.

Yeah, Luke is the guy who said increasing block size wouldn't lower fees. And he said that after BCH came out with $.03 fees because of its big blocks. That's the guy right?

lol btc is having a breather, now it's stabilizing newfags keep thinking that not seeing 10% gains daily somehow means its dead.

he says a bunch of contradictory shit and he unironically thinks the sun revolves around the earth.

>>the original

bitcoin cash is the original, segwit was always the fork

This guy gets it.

the same coin that also made a lot of new bagholders recently, after being pimped by the mainstream media

waited the entire ay staring at charts and it finally moved, praise kek

talk to me again when you know how to speak english fucking pajeet

has anyone used eclair testnet wallet w/ LN successfully yet? tried yesterday and it fucked up.

>that's a no

it doesnt even exist and it is already more valuable than your pajeet

Stop forcing your shitty meme.