I just came out of a meeting at my head office

I just came out of a meeting at my head office.

some background.

I'm top performer 3 years in a row.
near perfect attendance
this month I missed a day and was late because I took a trip to San Diego to visit a friend.
3 attendance issues this month. I blamed them on car trouble. I drive a shit box beater.

>user you have 3 attendance issues this month due to your car.
>we need u to buy a more reliable car so that it doesn't affect your performance.

I say I'm broke and can't afford it.

>why not sell one of ur bitcoins and buy a new car...

mfw

"Why not give me a raise or I work for a competitor?"

But OP, one of your coworker roasties who is one of the bottom performers and comes in late 4 times a week needs to get a raise. You better clean up your act or we're gonna have to let you go.

they know how much I make. so the I'm broke bit didn't go over well

>not coming in late every day
>not laughing with the boss when he scolds people who were earlier than you for being late
I love my job.

exactly this.

one fukin guy called in sick 2 weeks in a row. no fucking reprimand or deductions.

I got deducted over $1k on my last paycheck cause of this.

That's what you get for revealing your power level.
Seriously though, tell them to pay you more or you'll leave. If your record and work ethic are as good as you implied, they lose that negotiation.

Dude, you are not a top performer if they call you to a meeting over that, reprimand you and deduct money from your paycheck.

You are probably the insufferable special snowflake who believes he is the one running the whole office.

I know.. those fucking zombies showing up late every fucking day. They are unable to even say good morning. I would gladly American psycho them.

fuck off normie retard

everybody makes fun of you behind your back and calls you the autistic bitcoin fag btw

W-well see who's laughing once I get my lambo!!

>TFW show up any time within 30 minutes of 0900
>Leave whenever I want, usually between 1600-1730
>Can skip any days w/ 24hr notice as long as nothing super important scheduled

feels good

If you’re a TOP man, you can afford an economy car.

If you’re valuable to them they will treat you that way or lose you.

Fairly cut and dry.

Have a great day.

try getting some social skills so u can get away with shit u fuckin autist

>field where top performer is a metric
>poor enough such that car issues can be a 'believable' issue
>not a field where you can easily take 3 days off
I'm so confused about what kind of job you work. Bank teller? lol

>having a job where attendance matters

Sounds like my old boss at my IT job

This lmoa. Stupid wagecuck

what are you performing. a class act? a dance? a music show?

>Not working online and reporting a huge fake income to immensely reduce taxes on cashing out

>I got deducted over $1k on my last paycheck cause of this.
Uuh isn't this illegal?. They shouldn't be allowed to take money off your paycheck for any reason

I have a job now where I get reprimanded if I go 15 mins over on my lunch. I USED TO HAVE JOBS WHERE YOU COULD DRINK ON FRIDAYS, NO ONE GAVE A SHIT WHEN YOU CAME OR LEFT (WITHIN REASON), YOU COULD WORK FROM HOME IF YOU FELT LIKE IT, AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN GO 15 MINS OVER ON MY FUCKIN LUNCH.

this. are you fucking serious op
as an actual 10xer at a company i can tell you, they let me do whatever the fuck i want to keep me happy and so i dont go look for another job because they be stuck with a retard like you