Coinmetro ICO flash sale soon gonna be open!

Coinmetro ICO flash sale soon gonna be open!

Coinmetro is a new fiat-crypto trading platform based in Europe that will use its own XCM coin for trading

>Experienced company that has been running a forex platform for 8 years fxpig.com

>Detailed interview that answers questions about the platform by the CEO of fxpig and Coinmetro youtube.com/watch?v=zgNHBl9_iyg

>Follows all regulations and has all proper trading licences

You should know however that they require KYC in order for you to buy them

Also it would be more profitable for you if you actually want to use their platform for trading because holding their coins would offer you discounts

Use my ref if you want coinmetro.cc

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.info
coinmetro.fun
shortly.cc/Y1Fs
medium.com/@bbrighton/win-2000-coinmetro-tokens-xcm-giveaway-17f2f132a221
coinmetro.win
coinmetro.sale
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The coin will sell itself and doesn't need your fucking shilling if it's half decent so fuck off

yeah buy it in at 0.11 even though a shitload of coins got sold at 0.03

I am not shilling for the coin I am shilling for my referral you dummy

I was going to buy this until Robinhood released their crypto trading plans. Robinhood will sell for fiat and is already a tested and trusted platform. Too bad, this was going to be a good ICO but it got bested to the prize. That and the fact that initial investors got the coin for 0.03c which is 4x cheaper than flash sale and 5x cheaper than ICO.

those that bought at 0.03 will have most of their coins locked for a period of time so they won't dump

Not like it matters anymore.

>bear market
>inflated ICO price
>competitors way ahead of the curve

robinhood is handicapped as fuck. you cant send or retrieve crypto, you can only buy like 500 dollars worth a month, basically its like buying bitcoin stocks, its garbage

robinhood won't have alts, robinhood has limits to how much you can trade per day, robinhood doesn't have leverage/lending, robinhood doesn't have efts, robinhood doesn't have crypto debit cards, robinhood doesn't have transparency built on blockchain tech

Use my link and we both get a bonus:

coinmetro .biz

coinmetro.info for 2.5% bonus

coinmetro.fun for chance to win 2000 XCM

password for flash sale: hardcap
coinmetro.info for 2.5% bonus

If you are shilled enough, then you can use this link to register for an account to get a 2.5% bonus:

shortly.cc/Y1Fs

Password: hardcap

Don't miss out on your chance to participate in the Flash sale on Friday, this one is going quick!

Price projections?
I have 5900 of these

medium.com/@bbrighton/win-2000-coinmetro-tokens-xcm-giveaway-17f2f132a221

password for the flash sale: hardcap

Ben Brighton, you're a p. good shill :)

Coinmetrocoin.com chance to win a rare pepe

coinmetro.win

Password: Hardcap (note the capital H)

You can test out demand @ coinmetrocalc.com but it's purely simulator at this point.

Use my ref link for 2.5% bonus :)
coinmetro.sale

i used a ref link and i dont see the extra 2.5%

also, can i send money directly from coinbase or do i have to send it from coin base to a wallet to the payment address?

you need smart contract so better use your wallet

thank you sempai

Fucking JewSA doesn't allow us to participate. Good luck guys

The are actively working on getting the US money to be OK. They have stated they will do a refund to anyone who can't participate. If you do decide to go forward with it, my referral gets 2.5% bonus:

shortly.cc/Y1Fs

Password: hardcap

Ask Kevin on telegram, he sent a voice message stating that the US will not be able to participate this sale. The reason being is that if the US doesn't allow the exemption, then they will have to refund a lot of people. Since they don't want to go through all that, they will simply not allow US citizens to buy.

password: Hardcap

use coinmetro.biz for a 2.5% bonus!

what the hardcap on this shitcoin?

coinmetro.info for 2.5% bonus (referral)!!

2000 CoinMetro coins giveaway! medium.com/@bbrighton/win-2000-coinmetro-tokens-xcm-giveaway-17f2f132a221

Are there going to be more flash sales?

I can't/want move other coins right now and have them blocked for a month...

coinmetro.cc is best referral don't listen to this pajeet

If you niggas use my ref url I'll buy some back.

CoinMetro.co

Help me out Veeky Forums

There will be flash sales every saturday until they reached their cap, which I think is 50 million XCM. So it really depends on the sales.
The password for this flash sale is "hardcap" don't know if it is case sensitive, but lowercase worked for me.

I think using a referee code doesn't give you anything special. Only the owner of the code gets 5% bonus coins of what you purchased.
If anyone is feeling generous and use my referral code, help a nigger out:
go () coinmetro () com / ? r e f I d =5a6a48a0589c124f7b19bba5

and with "reached their cap" I mean their reserve for presale.
They are launching their ICO (at €0.15) in 25 days, you have the countdowns on the homepage.

fucking ponzi coin