Fucking piece of shit

Fucking piece of shit.

So fucking sick of this scam coin. Just sold everything, literally.

You bought above $8 and it didn’t keep going up and now you’re mad? You’re not going to make it.

no i never bought this shit loser, i bought walton which is superior to this garbage

Worst coin ever, took all my gains and put them into tron.

Kek, look at the FUD.
Here's what I do when I think a coin is a scam: sell it / not buy it in the first place
Here's what I don't do: whine about it on Veeky Forums.
SAD.

this coin is worse than hitler

Please sell everything so I can buy more

scam

pic from 'air drop'

SCAM

Are you saying that this coin will finish the job?

Nice just bought 100k

>worse than hitler
so basicly its something perfect by my standarts?

i never said ven was a scam you brainlet. i said ven was a piece of shit. Big difference you ven brainlet

haha if you dont sell now get ready to get BUTTFUCKED HARD by dumpers

Play chink games win chink prizes

Oh look, this thread again. Kill yourself.

>Here's what I do when I think a coin is a piece of shit: sell it / not buy it in the first place
>Here's what I don't do: whine about it on Veeky Forums.
Same thing, you faggot. Why do you whine about a coin that you don't own?
Oh wait, I think I know why
>i bought walton which is superior to this garbage
How stupid do you have to be to expose your FUD for what it is so easily?
You don't see anyone fudding Walton or whatever it's called because nobody gives a shit.
Only filthy Pajeets go around shilling and fudding.

Vechain is racist

try harder

sell it retard so i can buy lower

even better

SELL PLEASE, DONT NEED RETARDS MAKING MONEY GO BUY DBC OR SUM SHIT

It's like everyone on Veeky Forums is looking at the 1 minute graph and start hyperventilating every time a red candle appears lol

You returds don't deserve ven

ITS FUCKING MOONING AGIAN AND I SOOLOD AT 7$ AHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't know if I can handle the pressures of being a man of wealth. Maybe I should sell VEN now before it's too late...

Got 10k for a node but getting bored. Should I sell some to chase moon missons?

It’s literally the only green coin and up 10% on btc since yesterday. Why is everyone crying?

Lol this fgt

Fuck this racist scam shit. Glad I got out early at $4. This shit is crashing all the way to $10 tonight. It's going to be hilarious seeing all the crying when that happens. Peace. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

I was so comfy even when it dropped 30%, still comfy.
Ven is comfycoin.
One night I went out, took mdma, came home the next day around noon and was up 80k usd.
I am in love.

XRB is 35% up
PajeetChain hype is over

kek

WALTON TOOO THE FUCKING MOON BABY LAMBOXLUXURYXHYPE TOP 5 COIN EOY SCREENSHOT THIS VENKEKS

yeah i got out of this piece of shit and went into FUN.
At least FUN has already fallen off its cliff, ill just wait for VEN to plummet 50% then buy back in.
Meanwhile FUN will just crawl along on the floor unable to drop any further

ATLEAST WE HAVE A WHITEPAPER

>Implying cows on blockchain isn't the most bullish news in crypto

The most it has dropped was like $1.30

If you think that's even a dent in the graph you're a glass handed noob. This is still a very promising coin. 100x potential, not even memeing.

sunny lu is a racist

this is a consolidation phase. i sold mine at 8 bucks, going to ride icx as it is literally primed to explode within the next few days (look at the chart) then hop into ven when it hits 6.50. Ven will trade sideways for a bit definitely.

bithumb listing in a few days, as soon as it reopens registrations

you're talking about ICX I presume? But yeah - I think the only thing VEN holders can expect for big spike would be PBoC or some huge parternship - I don't think we'll see that stuff until a little bit closer to rebrand.

icx and ven are both going down, id choose a safer coin to wait in

Big B exchange was promised before new years, then the korean regulations stopped things.
It was all over the telegram group.
And I am talking about ven.

ICX too of course.