tweetbinder.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where's this chart from?

>Total Tweets: 620
No way, there has to be more than that

tweetbinder.com/
I think this is within the last day, not accounting for yesterday evening

fuck oooooooffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff plebbit

if you get that up to a million, I’ll send it to my well connected journalist friend and have him make an article about it

people like you make me sick, not only will this movement make you a fuckton of money, it’ll also make crypto a viable option for currency.

TWEET TWEET TWEET

Wow 600 tweets. Amazon is definitely going to implement crypto with all this support.

well, at the end of the day I can feel good knowing that I at least tried to make a difference instead of being indifferent

i am waiting to buy about $2500 worth of shit from pc parts to cymbals for my drum set once places start accepting crypto

Will never work as crypto is all about being nothing but a means to gamble and speculate on real currency and facilitate black market transactions. It is far too volatile to ever be treated as a serious contender. If the volatility were to ever come under control 99% of the people involved with crypto would abandon it as it no longer serves it's purpose as a means to speculate and leave people holding bags.

There always has to be losers in crypto and big business does not want to be one.

It doesn't make sense to NOT accept crypto when merchants can just instantly liquidate it for fiat. Volatility is irrelevant at that point.

Exactly. The only person who's really at "risk" is the consumer, if ETH goes up you get reimbursed in the original fiat value not the ETH value. Which is basically the same thing as paying with money anyway.

It's literally not an inconvenience for anyone.

You give vendor Pajeet coin A. Vendor is based in the united states. Vendor has to turn Pajeet coin into bitcoin, this is a taxable event, vendor has to turn bitcoin into USD, this is a taxable event, vendor has to wait for bitcoin to be turned into USD.

This is not going to be an instant process and the vendor stands to lose on multiple points of the transaction. IE it does not make sense for the vendor to assume risk.

Everything you just mentioned could easily be automated to occur within 30 seconds max. The taxes are irrelevant and can be passed down to the consumer in the form of an upfront fee. It's impossible for the vendor to lose any money with appropriate fees.

Vendors would rather accept cash up front than have to waste cycles, energy, resources on helping people evade taxes more readily. If you wan't to buy things with crypto you need to petition your governments to actually step in and regulate it and make a clearly defined path to real currency with upfront cost associated so there are no issues with banks and other institutions.

Crypto equals too much risk for most vendors. If you can expect Amazon to accept crypto they should accept the pound of weed I just grew. It's just as valid.

>wanting to change shit
>not just accumulating the fuck out of everything before every single human on this planet gets mainstream use of crypto
>inb4 we already are mainstream
no

>making a fucking hash tag for awareness
>face of the brainlet who thinks this will make grocery stores and car dealers accept bullshit money whose value can only be measured by actual money.

We already have money you nigger

companies like Stripe are getting rid of BTC support because of pressure from the gov't / wall street.

relax - it's the jew trying to kill crypto.

This is more like it. Taking action, doing something positive for once instead of whining like children because your shitcoin hasn’t mooned in a week. MORE OF THIS Veeky Forums.

Amazon has 600 sales PER SECOND sometimes...
Gonna need a few more tweets bois.

bump this is good idea

No its because they want to use stellar, read the announcement

>"We may add support for Stellar"
don't believe everything you read, user. talk is cheap.