Why I think that aXpire is a scam

So why I think that aXpire is a scam (or at least not telling the truth to their investors).

My background : I worked on a lot of enterprise software in financial institutions

Why did aXpire started the ICO : Simple to ride the crypto hype train and easily get funding for their current business and possible to do some R&D for future business.

I based my scepsis on
>Pretending the Partnership with Microsoft is related to Blockchain, this is not the case. They are only partners for testing some BI application. Gaining acces to this kind partnership is very easy and thousands of other companies have similar partnerships
>Anyone can become a partner of R3, you just have to pay up
>There isn’t any hard evidence that they actually worked with a HedgeFunds in their past
>No evidence of even working for one of large clients named.
>Their whole blockchain development is outsourced to accubits in India
>They want to build a Blockchain application for the financial industry that used AI en Machine Learning. And they want to deliver it in a few months, this is totally unrealistic and they know it. >They won’t be using the tokens in the first product that they will deliver.

There are a more fishy things about this company (look for example for aXpire healthcare etc). The lack of presence on social media. The fact that their current company LSG is just a small time company that outsources a lot of their work.
My advice, sell aXpire fast as possible to the normies and let them wait for a possible moon mission.

thanks just sold

If they don’t immediately announce a top tier exchange right after their joke of a token distribution ends next month/year, I will sell my bags.

nice, the fud is starting, this is a buy signal

>My advice, sell aXpire fast as possible to the normies and let them wait for a possible moon mission.
problem is 90% of the people who bought this ico are normie burgers who fomo'd in because it was an ico that actually let burgers buy. they have no one to unload their bags on.

If it was an exit scam, they would of taken the money and left and not stayed in the telegram and distributed tokens. They already have a working product, Ver would not risk his reputation on an exit scam for a few mil when he already is a multimillionaire, nice fud JR.

>still haven't gotten my coins yet

Delete this!

Always do the opposite of what biz says

No they won't start an exit scam because they wouldn't want to risk their current company and public identity.

They will just bleed the token and take the investment for their current businesses or do some R&D. Maybe even deliver an actual product but it will takes years and the tokens will be useless.

I think that they just gave Roger a shit load of tokens. If he think it was a great product he would advertise it on his twitter already but he didn't.

Also wtf is a scepsis? I'm not even sure what you were trying to type

They said marketing and big things are happening after the distribution is 100% complete.

Token didn't even set ground on a REAL exchange yet.

Also they don't have a product yet. It still needs developments.

See for example this part of their whitepaper

Once we build out our industry agnostic software back end, we will require vendors to use AXP for “eprocurement”
and/or “e-bidding” for expense contracts. C

Sorry english is not my first language, I mean sceptic.

Hmmm says the code is meant to be open source but no link on CMC

Lol, we already know it's a scam, brainlet.

But we also know it's an easy 4-5x from ICO and probably 10x once it hits a major exchange.

You are here to make money so you can stop being poor, right?

So if their is a 4-5x before hitting a major exchange why is the price slowly bleeding? And almost no sale orders.

It will take a long time before you see this coin on a decent exchange (look how they fucked up the current token release).

Charts on this actually look promising.
I legitimately think Veeky Forums owns a unusually high stake in this token, it had no visibility elsewhere during the ico.
I sold enough to take back the 1 eth I put in, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Yeah, I agree it's a a very Pajeety coin. The Accubits website lags and the team does not seem competent at all. The picture of their software on their website looks generic as fuck and its hard to imagine that any large company would use their software. The distribution showed us they know hardly anything about crypto. They hired a company in Singapore to handle distribution to avoid tax laws. I could go on and on.

It's a shame. I bought this because I'm from the US and I trusted these guys. But there are incompetent people everywhere.

Just because it's a scam doesn't mean we can't profit off of it
Look at confido bitconnect etc

And thats exactly why this is NOT a scam.
SEC + Roger Ver.
Would be dumb to run a scam and let burgers in and would be dumb for roger to ruin his reputation with sum scam.
Load the fuck up while it's cheap.