You know why there are no women on Veeky Forums?

Because they make money by simply existing. Flaunt their ass on Instagram or chaturbate and next thing you know they're driving a new Ferrari. True story, my best fiends sister just bought herself a new Ferrari from a generous donation from one of her online sugar daddy she never met in person.

You know in videogames how you used to pick easy or hard when you start a new game?

puffy nipples makes my peepee diamonds

>tfw Veeky Forums is slid harder than /pol/

sage

Do girls have to pay taxes?

how much for nudes?

>You know why there are no women on Veeky Forums?

who fucking cares.

Lol when you guys earn crypto so you can inadvertently pay these roasties

Was there a point to this thread or are you just now discovering this and felt you needed to blogpost?

Which is why white males are becoming females in droves.

Just an epiphany that while we are sweating over robinhood and dropshipping, the other half of the population demands more equality despite doing nothing.

I always picked medium. Fuck. Wtf am I supposed to do? Become a part time trap or some shit?

you're frustrated

discord server tebwEwv

femanon here

if you aren't pretty af you're kind of fucked

This. If some random chick told me she had sex with five guys at once I'd believe her, but if some guy told me he fucked five girls at once I wouldn't.

What if some guy who looked like a female said he had sex with five guys at once?

Display the mammeries, or hit the road lady.

Post face or tits. 1NEO.

If he could pass, then yeah probably.

not even remotely true. i work a customer service job with an extremely high volume of customers every day. you regularly see very handsome guys coming in with absolute whales of women that treat them like complete shit on top of being low-value.

if you have a vagina and offer it occasionally you are absolutely not fucked tbf.

if you're a low value male you are much more likely to be fucked. why do you think the homeless population is something like 90% male? or more? why do you think victims of violent crime in general are 80+% male?

No just tough it out my man, try to be a good person and make the world a better place little by little. Medium is pretty good because the game isn’t so hard that you get pissed off but also isn’t so easy that you feel bored. Basically it’s like being a white middle-class male.