Help

So what should I do now? Just hodl and wait, or cut my losses on some coins and go all in on a new one?

Diversify more

with that tiny amount of money you need to put it all into 1 strong coin
recommend AMB or PRL right now

If quads I would have

No ark no xlm no ethos no qsp

Hush, my friend.

dude yr shit's done dumped. btc/ltc/eth only, with cursory inclusions of innovations you can understand. like the BOINC coin with SETI@home

the first thing u should do is stop buying shitcoins

>BCH
>XVG
>DASH
>ADA
>LTC
>TRX
>XRP

what the fuck are you doing?

I wasn't thinking, okay. But now I'm afraid that when I sell now, I'll regret it when it turns out I didn't have to make the loss in the first place.

BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA
>Sell all
>Go all in on Bazinga
BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA

Amb looks like a really solid project, but can they make it as good as they make you believe.

don't sell for a loss. even shitcoins pump eventually

You look like a guy who knows what he is talking about. Thanks, I'll go all in with the rest of my savings

Yeah that's the exact thought I'm coping with, but won't I miss out on better coins now when I just take my loss and go more all in

i second this
OP, why are you not selling at the obvious top of any of these? do you think coins that 3x in one day will continue that way forever?
an expensive lesson

Get both btc and eth, 2 mid term, 2 short term.

also, if coins are dead, sell at a loss. there is money to be made elsewhere, your deadcoins like TRX, XRP, XVG are only going to go further down

Just started with this and still need to do more research. It's not like I need to live of this, and I don't mind holding for a long time.

holding is a literal normie meme. 2-3x your money on a coin and move on to the next

ADA a shitcoin, dont listen to this brainlet

This is legit the worst portfolio i have ever seen, not even shitcoins with low caps that can moon, just pure shit or pure "safe" coins that will increase by 5% in a year.

What can I say, as an accountant I'm not used to taking shit tons of risk

I know ADA feels like a comfy buy

so, when you sell at ath, you're selling for btc/eth or fiat? and do you keep it on an exchange to directly put it in another coin?

Lel

Go get a job ya bum.

Already have 1 is that okay with you?