What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aKnY7c-BR4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That food guy single handedly ruined this coin.

NEO devcon Jan 30th. Just chill.

Yeah, the fucker was cancer. I wish the whole Reddit and Tumblr idiots who invaded this board would fuck off back to where they came from. Always the same, "wow, this is such a wild and fresh community, lets go there! Oh, it's a bit too wild, though, let's change it up a bit!"
It's like some muslims fleeing their islamic shitholes and then trying to turn their western host nations into islamic shitholes.
>inb4 back to /pol/
No.

anyone else notice that they're listed as platinum sponsors on the blockchain connect conference.

Couldn't have said it better myself fampai

Anyone who knows or understands AI know how basic even the most advanced military AIs currently are.

The audacity of these chinks saying they have a new revolutionary AI which they'll combine with block chain or some shit (what does that even mean).

Anyways this was a good PnD because they had a cool name and logo but besides that you have to have low IQ to believe in the actual product.

>tfw you hodled a shitcoin, shilled to the max by deepbrain good guy whilst he unloaded his bags onto you

>tfw when you ask what went wrong

B-but it will recover right. Eternal 45k dbc bagholder at ath. Just neck me now.

>blockchain connect conference
they've spoken four ish hours ago

no info about it as of yet

That will make Trinity moon, not this

A /pol/fag complaining that an outside group is shitting up a board they don't belong in, lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=aKnY7c-BR4k

Nothing my brother. Just hold through Feb.

shitholes?

Patience young brain hodler. Iron hands shall be rewarded.

rip

Really makes me curios, why go all out on sponsor monii if they're not gonna show off something big

This. They destroyed their own coin with a single tweet.

Fistnigger our prophet said it will moon, so believe

Relax, nobody's forcing you to buy, nor post here really

>India: ~280
>Netherlands: ~220
>India population: 1.3B
>Netherlands population: 17m

>Deepbrain Chain KYS

Holy shit.

Also, korean exchanges confirmed in the coming days

sir, this coin is the best one no problm dear
you can buying him for good to your family
blessing regards

Prepare for a pump.

I just sold all my DBC (which I bought at .40).

First time I've ever sold anything at a loss. I just bought DBC for the lulz because I've never fucked around with shitcoins before.

But anyway, pump is incoming now that I've sold this shitcoin I'm sure.

For the icofags? Nothing
For the retards that bought after it already x90'd? Everything

You nailed it m8

>what went wrong ?
You didn't sell

It will eventually rise think of the coins that have faired worse and rose higher than before. We have had such market collpases lately too many weak hands running scared. I would also say a lot of normie types invested lost a lot and now fud relentlessly out of being weak handed and losing.

Up 1.62% - we mooning boyz

you fell for a namefag that shilled a gookcoin

I look forward to the day it moons and the fudders will just sit back fudding with regret.

All these excuses and blaming pajeet when the real answer is that it was a chink scam coin knock off of pic related.

lmao selling at a loss

>doesn't understand opportunity cost

Brainlets like you are the faggots who shine my shoes

DBC had already fallen a lot before then, that tweet was simply kicking the corpse.

>literally too stupid to understand even the basics dbc
>attention span of a pigeon and incapable of reading a whitepaper
>cowardly with boneless jelly hands that prevent him from holding onto anything for longer than two minutes
>admits he only bought in based on name and logo
>calls others low IQ
>probably doesn't even understand what IQ is, couldn't name the most common theories of IQ, the different ways it is tested or what outcomes it predicts in life
Unironically the most braindead poster on this board

thanks just sold 5k

Sadly, these brainlet normies are the face of this board.

I traded for more POE which has dropped by the same percentage in the same amount of time, so really it's like I just bought POE at that time instead of POE and DBC.

I like the chances of POE going up before DBC makes it back to 40 cents.

Really, DBC is done. I don't want to look at it in my portfolio - and we're talking about small change here. Shitcoin fuckaround money. I wasn't stupid enough to put serious money in a shitcoin like DBC.

I got in at 16c aud. Still hovering slightly above that so a longer hold is ok if there's a chance it will go back up even half of what its ATH, what are the chances?

I had $1000 worth then my google authentication fucked up and I forgot to write down the key so now I have to deal with kucoin support who haven;t responded in 2 weeks, forced hold

yeah I love the lack of self-awareness in /pol/tards

Mainnet for AI marketplace won't rollout until Q3 of this year

it's vaporware

deep learning over internet networks isn't viable

Lel

Check out the average monthly wage of a street shitter.. not saying india doesn't have more millionaires but they are the tightest money pinchers, worse than chinese

one thing I learned at board... do the opposite of what /biz says.... been buying and reselling this like crazy and I already doubled my stack from the dips and highs.

Who?

Back to plebbit champ

Same here my friend. Bought 7k @ 2k sats during the crash and turned it into 15k.

Luck. No one plays the market and gets away with a profit

You do you nigger, I'm holding 60k DBC to EOY and theres nothing you can do about it.

Go look at the DBC/BTC chart RIGHT NOW and tell me that the last 2-3 weeks don't have a recurring pattern in them. Idk if it's bots or whales, but DBC has been bouncing between 1200 and 1600 sats for a long time.

I told you blind fucktards this was vaporware. You idiots see the buzzwords "AI" and "blockchain" and buy a bunch of this garbage

market is finally starting to realize that this coin never had and never will have any future

if you retards dont sell all your dbc right now then prepare to get dumped on by the big whales

fucking sell or DIE cunts

>a board they don't belong in

I've been browsing both /pol/ and Veeky Forums ever since Veeky Forums was created in 2014. Now what?

Rather aggressive way to get cheap coins user

Veeky Forums is an offshoot of /pol/, business and finance threads used to be on /pol/ before moot made Veeky Forums, newfags don't realize this

Ever since the Crusades, when Christians from western Europe were fighting holy wars against Muslims in the near east, western people have often perceived Islam as a violent and intolerant faith - even though when this prejudice took root Islam had a better record of tolerance than Christianity.

Kek, DBC shall forever go down in Veeky Forums history as the coin that was ruined by "that food guy". Top fucking zozzle

>Implying all other boards aren't just colonies of /pol/

I feel you bro, sold this morning at -70%. Fortunately I've remade most of what I lost on a new moon mission, so there's that

You gotta know when you hold em, know when to fold em...

>WE WUZ BIZNESS N SHIIIEETT

pink wojack threads are just an evolved form of doompaul economic collapse threads, which is why there's so many /pol/ users here it's a 24/7 happening

learn to read charts my friend and zoom out of your 15min, 30min charts. look for patterns and observe the market.

Just yesterday alone grew my ODN stack 30%

>a real man makes his own luck

Lol. ICO before AGI.

You're fucking vaporware kid, I bet you skimmed through mr "Harvard fuckstick"'s post and sold at a loss.
The guy replied and admitted he didn't understand their use. They're not trying to make deep learning faster, just cheaper.

It's bots and whales. They'll let it rise once they've accumulated enough.

FUD - DeepBrain marketplace (MLaaS) is already live, just needs to be integrated with DBC, which happens next month. So current clients are required to pay in DBC.

How have none of you taken the time to research this?

>DBC backed by NEO
>Backed by Jinsha River and other large Chinese firms
>Working AI marketplace that just needs DBC integration for payment (AGI plan to release theirs in Q4 2018)
>MLaaS marketplace will host other AI companies AND their cryptocurrency = DBC exchangeable for AGI etc
>Literally going to be the underlying framework for all AI companies in future
>Partnerships with Guangzhou municipality.

The fucking Chinese government. You cucks think some western AI company can compete with the sheer numbers of the Chinese?
Grow a fucking DeepBrain or invest in it. It will be the future of AI training and hosting.

Nothing went wrong. It was ICO hype and Veeky Forums pumped it along with some whales. Who assume dumped bags right before market took a hit and he's bought back in, waiting for the next wave of fomo come mid Feb

THIS.

Also eurotour next month with the NEO gang (dbc,thekey,etc)

It will go back up. Just a matter of time.

It will make everything moon, or raise slightly at least. "Moon" used to mean something.

I hope that food guy didn't an hero, he really fucking wanted expensive DBC

When was the last time anyone saw him?

I bought it right as it hit Kucoin around 5 cents, should I just keep holding or sell now? I've already sold most of it for good profits but could use the extra ETH for alts at the moment..

Pretty sure he was a bot

SingularityNET AGI

HOLD to end of year and be millionaire (depending how much you bought)

Is this fucking bait you retard?
You expect us to believe your fomo dumbass ath buying brain is smart enough to just cash out at a 70% loss and magically make it back.
This post is fucking bait and fud combined.

Who the fuck is the "food guy"?

this guy gets it
Hodl is over folks, those days of every shitcoin pumping ARE OVER

Either day trade your DBC, or sell it all and move on. Literally your only 2 options

My word is law

It turned out he was a pajeet with a pump and dump group. He had mild autism and refused to dump because he thought the price could rise higher. He got booted from the group and exposed.

Bahhaha, HODL days are over, we are in JAN

BAHAHHAHA HODL days are over. JUST yourself now.

Just fucking imagine come DEC this year what crypto will be like. Anybody who advises against HODL is a confirmed loser.

Hodl till December guys, do what this guy says.

You think these 15 year olds are gonna do that? They are impatient, you fucking moron.

If you hold this coin till december you are missing out on SO many other coins.

Have fun holding this coin till it is wiped off the chart, while i day trade and work for my gains.

How can he be a pajeet with PnD and also be a holder, the opposite of those things?

He was really nice, he just wanted people to have happy lives

This. That faggot destroyed this coin. I hate him. He was so annoying.

That’s the whole deal. He joined a pump group but got all emotionally attached to the damn token and autismed out when everyone sold it.

Don't think he was a pajeet, he would always show up in american times (morning, evening and night) to shill it with the rest of the brain bros.

I can't possibly be the only early holder that trip filtered that faggot