going full in TRX anyway

ROBINHOOD GENERAL THREADS FOR EVER BAHAHAHAHAHA

they'll add more retard

>if your alt coin ain't on Gemini you're going to make it

TRX CONFIRMED PUMP AND DUMP GET OUT NOW

CHAINLINK CONFIRMED SCAM

IF you hold any of these coins you will be a millionaire in Q2 2018

QTUM is easy choice.

But as I understood it u can only invest into ETH and BTC, and the rest u can only follow the price

lmao

Post yfw there are 600k people in robinhood and they are in crypto already

I'm the monkey btw

>yfw a huge bubble of millennials will fuel the bubble once it goes live
>yfw no fees
>yfw the stock market explodes

>can see panties through dress

its a nigger, but my fetishes overpower that

If I am reading this correctly you dont physically own the bitcoin or crypto you buy. It is held by the institutions that purchases and holds on your behalf. You can only buy/sell the crypto, but cant actually use it. This is a no competition to real exchanges like Coinbase and Binance where you have a wallet and can move your OWN coins around.

fortune.com/2018/01/25/bitcoin-millennials-robinhood-cryptocurrency/
"Robinhood says trading cryptocurrency on the app will function in the same as with equities, allowing customers to acquire stakes without paying a commission or fees. This is notable in part because popular exchanges, such as Coinbase, all charge a commission (typically around 1%) on buying and selling.

Robinhood’s co-CEO Baiju Bhatt tells Fortune the company will act as a broker-dealer rather than an exchange in the cryptocurrency market. Bhatt adds that Robinhood will partner with a number of large institutions to acquire the digital currencies on behalf of customers, but notes that he could not disclose the identity of those partners.

While the company will offer the crypto-trading service to consumers without a commission, the trading price will presumably incorporate the cost Robinhood pays to its partners to acquire the digital assets in the first place. This cost is likely to be low, however, as Bhatt suggests its purchasing power will allow it obtain crypto assets at a steep discount."

FUCKING DOGE?! YES

This is some bullshit but normies won't care.

>ALL IN ON XRP NOW
I unironically hope you're doing this.

no my ven wtf nigger

Still adds more liquidity to the crypto market. That said, why the fuck would anyone do this? Just buy the fucking coin ffs.

All in DOGE here. Comfy.

doesnt matter my account is under review anyway....

tfw all 5 of my coins are on the list
will i make it

>doge

Gonna be a gorillionaire and buy 100k shibes enjoy your bags retards

tldr;

robinhood is a centralized exchange

>XLM but no ADA

Are these niggas serious?

Cool none of mine this will be fun

Not sure you guys understand how bad that is if it's true.

Imagine if the entire market wanted to pay no fees (of course they fucking would). Everyone moves to Robinhood. Now less people are buying real Bitcoin. So the price of Bitcoin plummets because everyone basically sells their real Bitcoin ofr "Bitcoin shares."

This is not good news. At all.

>dogecoin legitimized
what the fuck

So Robinhood is going to buy a massive amount of these currencies and inflate the price? Okay

>all my altcoins are in Robinhood

Did you not catch the McFagget tweet? Been legit for weeks now

>this is somehow different than people liquidating crypto they actually own

Is it Bitcoin or "Bitcoin shares." Hige fucking difference, obviously.

In fact if Wall Street decides to make "Bitcoin shares" we're fucked because real Bitcoin holders will just sell for that fake bullshit.

>ripple going to $5
>xlm to $2

Good feels

what is this and what's up with those funky colors?

WTF Dogecoin?

This literal shitcoin made for laughs is actually doing something?

A penny investment app thats getting into crypto now.

It has no transaction fees

>bitcoin Gold
>Doge

wew
Time to stock up.

no transaction fees because there is no transaction taking place you're legitimately paying for nothing

Robinhood is for stocks (now options) and has an extremely paired down interface so they don't overwhelm the normies getting into stocks for the first time. Stock markets open and close and the app has a light/dark mode to reflect that status. However, crypto is 24/7 so they changed the UI when dealing with it so people can instinctively tell that shit is different off the bat.

Won't this split the market since you can't send your current cryptos to Robinhod? The coins not on Robinhood will die and eventually all trade will move to Robinhood unless other exchanges remove fees..

>Bitcoin gold
>Dogecoin
>No VEN

>dogecoin
Dogecoin holders you guys have made it.

Poor Ven - you guys stink as bad as linkies.

>tfw when your all in with xlm and neo

Why isnt the price of doge going up right now?? isnt this huge??

huge for what

WHERES VEN
YOU NIGGERS TOLD ME THIS WOULD BE BIGGER THAN BITCOIN
SELL SELL SELL

Robinhood doesn't own actual coins, do they? It's all paper trading? I mean, could I withdraw them from my Robinhood account and send them to a personal wallet?

Takes 1 week and a shitton of paper work to withdraw to a personal wallet

Not sure about withdrawing but you won't be able to send your current cryptos to robinhood.

No robin hood is creating true meme coins

The Jews got to you, rip user

Honestly I don't think this will pump prices as much as you guys do. I mean most people who are on robinhood are tech/financially savy enough to own crypto anyways.

Cardashians, I am genuinely sorry for your loss.

You mean financially savvy enough to stay the fuck away from crypto.

It's possible.
The news itself is probably more conducive to increasing the market cap than the app itself.

>fucking dogecoin

why is this app so goddamn ugly jesus christ

>now at 726k
million means we going to mars boys

>all in XRP
Know who’s not?

Banks

I trade stocks through RH and have had no problems. If I use this for some stuff and I decide to cash out, as long as the dollar amount on the screen ends up at my bank, I don't really care what happens behind the scenes. That said, day trading with RH is not happening as there is no API. this will probably be likewise.

absolute non event if you're not a burger

Australia as well I believe.

it clearly an audience to crypto community like Veeky Forums that is alt right which is why it looks like vaporwave

It cheap, fee only 2 doge and it fast, good for transfer between exchange

And they said dogecoin was a joke.

Fuck off nigger

Thinking robinhood will appeal more to the masses

yeah it hasnt had any updates in 2 years and the creator says it is. So it kinda is as far as anything other than speculation for no reason

All this newfag hate doge coin, dont you guys know Veeky Forums created because of doge coin

every doge has his day

because it works like a charm

You underestimate how many people are interested in crypto but still haven't invested for one reason or another. Now these people on the fence don't even need to sign up for a crypto exchange, it's being brought directly to their face and spoon fed. This might not have an immediate price pop, but stuff like this slowly legitimizes crypto to the minds of the average westerner.

The only real surprise for me was OMG and Lisk.
So I bought $5k worth of OMG.

Exactly, and since your coins are pretty much tied to Robinhood I can see it causing a lot of problems

Shilling my robbinhood link hard to the few normies i know. No one is signing up damnit

10 usd in 2 year

10 bucks towards dogecoin?

I might have to kms if this happens.

Go back to rebbit nigger.

dogecoin is way too inflated

Doge is Veeky Forums coin, gtfo newfag pajeet scum

they do this shit with stock and if too many holders are holding stock with robinhood that is under 300m they crash it just about every fucking time. Robinhood shorts the fuck out of the stock their users are holding because their users don't actually own the stock.

If not, then this could take down Robinhood. Imagine if crypto continues to pump and people try to cash out and Robinhood doesn't have the coins or the funds to buy them.

QTUM and Monero here

Until it get top 5 like it used too, it not

Why are they getting into this?

Tfw no time machine

Crypto will be cheaper on RH because less can be done with it (e.g. it can’t be moved elsewhere, used for games:gambling, etc.).

I’m wrong, and you’re right.

XLM has a great working product my man.

reference links don't really work for strangers anymore like they used to

also I think that person has to verify their account which isn't instantaneous

Robinhood will acquire its crypto by arbitrage from exchanges. It also does not function like a real trading platform, because your orders can be filled at a price you didn't originally ask for when you pressed the button. it's not true real-time trading. If you've used Robinhood for stocks you know what I mean.

that is why you set up limit orders to get the price you specify, at the risk of it not filling if the price leaves orbit, otherwise you are at the mercy of the market.

Penny stocks are very susceptible to this which is who complain the loudest about it.

So effectively it's the same as using GDAX minus the real-time trade data, which has 0 commission for maker trades. Unless RH adopts more coins than Coinbase does at the slow pace it's doing or the crypto, I don't see a place for RH aside from entry-level traders.
Even if RH's coins are 'cheaper' compared to real exchanges like they claim they will do, what is the point if you can only go from fiat to crypto with no withdrawals or deposits? RH can be 10% the price of other exchanges, it won't matter if it's a completely isolated ecosystem.