INT

INT - Internet Node Token - A new Chinese IoT token.

I've tried to warn you a few times, and people said "scam". Biz calls everything under a 400M marketcap a scam.

This is an ALL STAR chinese dev team. Look at their previous work. Do some actual research for once.

Anyone not buying this now is insane. THEY JUST ANNOUNCED THEIR MAINNET. THEY DID A REBRANDING TODAY. Two bullish indicators, so much to be made. And i'm not even saying you need to "HODL" because fuck that cringy meme. Sell at 6 dollars by the 2nd week of feb

>THEY JUST ANNOUNCED THEIR MAINNET.
where? their twitter says nothing you fucktard

Why $6

erc20 tokens safe in wallet after mainnet?

you refuse to look beyond their twitter and i'm the fucktard? Don't buy this

ok they did nothing

Pic is why I exited. Wait for that 40% JUST before you enter.

you've been posting this image for days... This information is in no way a secret and is available everywhere.

>thinking the price will drop when the marketcap expands on a coin with insane bullish prospects

Then they need to fix their circulation and marketcap.

> :D HODL

It's math.

Coin Price = Marketcap x Coin Supply

This coin is so shit they can't even get listed on cuckcoin. And you expect me to buy?

their "rebrand" is a fucking message on telegram?
brah are u fucking kidding me?

wow you just proved that people that fud this are retarded. Congrats

>Coin Price = Marketcap x Coin Supply

Coin Price = Marketcap x Coin Circulation

For those of you who will argue about semantics. But I think you know what I meant.

Don't buy it then.
It's not no, 20 seconds googling will get you the right information. Why the fuck do you expect me to fucking spoon feed you. Don't buy it and miss out then

Yup. Keep ignoring the facts. Enjoy your bags of shit.

also fucking newfag spotted. you'll learn soon enough there is no money to be made on kuckcoin. You buy coins before they get listed on bigger exchanges

>reddit spacing in all your posts
We'll just agree to dissagree and i'll make money while you make none.

Still wrong retard

LOL. How do you expect to catch a moon if you want to buy it once its mainstream. fucking newfag.

a LOT of brand new things are listed on that shit exchange. why not this scamcoin? not even on cryptopia which is full of hot garbage

read

I only disagree with the 1,20$ spike. I see it at 1$ max. total shitcoin

Like I said in my first post, all small coins are scams to biz. You faggots buy in after something mooned and never make real money.
This whitepaper was translated from CHINESE. This company is litteraly weeks old.

INT fudders are almost always ITC bagholders that are salty because their project got overtaken

THIS

HOLY shit Pajeet, you just can't stop scamming, you damn son of a gun! I think it's too late for INT though

>This whitepaper was translated from CHINESE.

That doesn't excuse the lack of actual content, that it is much too unspecific and short.

>Like I said in my first post, all small coins are scams to biz.

Yeah but we have well researched reasons for our concerns this time you idiot.

HAHAHA HOW CAN YOU BE THIS FUCKING RETARDED. I don't even hold INT but god damn you're stupid.

Coin price = Market cap/ coins in circulation, you complete imbecile.

FUD that is not baseless but mostly incorrect and exagerated. There is an active github, the whitepaper is more than 8 pages, there currently isn't a roadmap, yet you say it's not specific? I can go on.

What I know is that this is a chance to get in a project that's still in early stages of development, with a price set to rise to multiples of what it currently is.

Some of these concerns are valid though, and i urge everyone to research it themselves properly. I think this team would not put their reputation on the line for a scam and expect these concerns to be answered on 1 feb when the mainnet launches

>a price set to rise to multiples of what it currently is
Rotfl