Whats your worst coin?

Whats your worst coin?

Sold this niggercoin a few weeks ago. Glad i did

COLX

UCH - Ucoin cash ponzi XD

DENT is actually going to fly in one week

Tell me why please. I was a holder for a long time but a certain PnD group shilling made me sell. Didn't buy back cause of the recent low on Bitcoin.

you sold at all time low week before android working app released
>hopefully that teached you a lesson not to listen to p&d shill pajeets

mobius

VEN

holding my DENT with iron hands

HORSE, hope mainnet release in feb gives it some more life

this absolute piece of FUCKING GARBAGE.

Can't wait to dump this SHITCOIN and be free.

VOISE

notice whenever you mention mobius their pajeets come and post? They are literally scanning every thread. Predictable, and pathetic.

Those without patience do not deserve to reap the rewards from this coin. You will always remember "SHIT I can believe I once owned x amount of chainlink and sold it for $1! What the fuck was i thinking!"

Still holding DBC.... Not comfy

trips confirms

I have some of this shit too, I just want to break even and never see it as long as I live

APPC

It JUST’s me everything fucking day, over and over

DEEP
BRAIN
GANG
LMAO

I sold high. Right after the ATH. What scared me was the obvious manipulation that was happening as It was obvious the coincidência would fucking Free fall, and It did.
Also thank you, now I know fucking nothing relevant is happening.

Also holding dbc, also not comfy. What scares me most is circulating supply vs total supply

GAY
i have 1
on cryptopia
just so i could shitpost about it

This!
I bought at ath, someone tell me its gonna be ok

Mobius by far. It's a scam.

I always thought Litecoin/Peercoin could do well, and still kinda do. All these "for payments" alternatives like Ripple and other pump/dump bullshit are just ripoffs of the discrete paths already laid out. That is, if we're even gonna accept cryptos generated for some shitty purpose like to guess a password. instead of using the power to model complex simulations

Potcoin and Opus.

It's a glorified json parser and sergey is addicted to speed.

ITNS, but I'm consistently increasing my position selling @ 24hr close and selling before Asian morons dump.
Good coin stuck on a bad exchange, very long on it.

HCC :(

IOTA.. why no moon

ACT-bought $500 worth, down 47%
BNB-bought $1144 worth, down 43%
DBC bought $400 worth, down 35%
DRGN bought $400 worth, down 54%
BNTY bought $500 worth, down 45%
PRL bought $700 worth, down 60%

I know I'm a degenerate. What should I sell? Thinking about selling ACT, DRGN and BNB.

stinky linkies

>link is not a shitcoin
whom are you kidding pajeet

>whom
>trying to speak the queens english
>nobody talks like that anymore

blatant pajeet is blatant

wow, so much red
if btc pumps BNB will do great

Verge and TRON :(

Yeah well, my initial investment of $8000 turned into $5500 now so hopefully, I learned my lesson.

SIGT