You remember the times when biz shilled you legit 10-20x coins? Telcoin is the next one

You remember the times when biz shilled you legit 10-20x coins? Telcoin is the next one.

>0.6 CENTS
>easy 5-10 cents end of February
>15-25 cents end of June

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6g8ShHEXns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

unironically comfy long hold atm

this one is my 50% portfolio hodl

im expecting atleast 3x within a week

I shilled this coin during ICO, before it went x5 and nobody gave a fuck
I will do it again because Veeky Forums has made me a lot of money.

>Neuner (CEO) created and managed mobius a company which had contracts and close relations with VEON group, etisalat and pretty much provided services to every telco in Japan
>etisalat, telecom Morocco and VEON group have been confirmed by the team to be interested in launching pilots with telcoin (there are 10more telcos in talks with telcoin to test their service)
>telcoin said during ico they already had a couple pilots confirmed but wanted to wait before announcing where due to regulations (most likely telecom Morocco) they have said before their first pilot will be in North Africa with a big telco.
Basically you do payments and remittance using the ethereum network, which is hundreds of times cheaper than the current remittance fees, it’s faster and cheaper to implement. Telcoin will not be threatening the telcos but instead will be a tool used by them to tap into the 500billion dollar remittance business. Etisalat for example has been trying to move into the remittance business for a while, companies like western union charge you 50bucks to allow u to send 300 usd, using telcoin you would pay cents, telcos are going to charge higher fees for profit tho but will still be able to undercut remittance business which only exist because they’re the only ones providing the service, but that’s what telcoin wants to tackle, not everyone has a bank account which is why they have to use services like western union but everyone has a mobile phone and mobile money is already huge in Africa and Asia, look it up, the ONU uses mobile transfers to provide humanitarian assistance to impoverished Africans and monitor they expenditures.

I’ve been doing my own research and this coin actually looks pretty promising. Has an implementable use case unlike 90% of coins

>the pajeet brigade

sitting confy on 500k

biz is used for dumps now.

Notice every "X Coin is mooning" or similar, dumps a bit later?

>easy 5-10 cents end of February

What makes you think this? I own TEL, and as much as I want it to moon that seems like a substantial amount of growth in a short time.

Even in crypto world...

There is NO way this can get to 10 cents by the end of February. God. Do the math. Stop saying this. I hold this coin and large amounts of it, but the most we can hope for is maybe 2 cents. It’s just not mathematically possible unless we had some ridiculous unprecedented bull run. Even then 10 cents would still be a lot by EOM Feb.

nah biz shilled me bounty and dbc at 6 and 10 cents respectivelly not 1 month ago

What makes him think this? Not understanding basic mathematical concepts, perhaps.

Both failures. I bought early luckily but they seem stuck. I’m hoping TEL is different because I believe in it.

Conservatively, I'm thinking around 2-3c EOM February.

I doubt they are going to kickstart anything, if they have the partnerships to begin with, until at least Q4.

from 6 cents to 1 dollar a failure? kys my man. i sold at 80 cents but still 10x in a few weeks

I dont care if shit falls to the ground after I sold haha

Agreed. This sounds like a more reasonable estimate. It’s just annoying when people throw out amounts that don’t make sense. I know the crypto world is kind of new territory, but it’s a bit aggravating.

It's only reasonable in a bear market. If the market becomes bullish again in a week or two. Telcoin will be in 0.05 - 0.10 range.

You’re right. I stand corrected. I didn’t take profits during this time as I thought it would keep rising. So yeah I lost around 15K (not actual loss) between those two if i had just dumped.

I really hope you’re right. I hold a lot of this one. I do want it to do well so I should stop the FUD.

But you're assuming what happens in the rest of the market will trickle into TEL.

With service providers getting the coin for free for distribution, the money coming into the market is solely speculative.

five cents end of Feb would be great
>but also insanely unlikely

youtube.com/watch?v=W6g8ShHEXns

Can anyone explain why the graph for this on delta looks weird? Is it just because whales are selling and buying? Is this controlled by whales?

thats why i dont get greedy and sell half my stack @ 2x-4x depending on how quick the market is moving. i would have sold bnty at 50 cent if i had actually been paying attention to it, but at the time I was looking at my link stack and started to consider moving onto ven

It has twice the circulating supply of DENT which is a similar concept. No reason this can hit .015 to .02 in no time, especially if we get literally any news. Comfy hold is comfy

i am hoping for 0.04 at the very least for next month tbqh

Can you pump dent instead? -My grip-

this is nothing like dent, at all

250-300 satoshis at the end of Q1, screencap this faggots u know is true, we moon

-10 by Feb
Lol no

Why aren't they shilling you OCN instead of this turd?

I should have been more specific and was mostly comparing MCs and circulating supply, DENT allows mobile data to be sold user to user and TEL allows monetary transfers through the carriers without a bank. So you are right.

probably because it isnt in any real exchange, has peaked and is now dropping