When Did You Last Make a Trade?

My last trade was going all in on Wabi ICO about 2 months ago. Haven't bought or sold anything since. You?

Loaded up on Trinity a few days ago.

Sold all my VEN this morning after the slight resurgence. No regrets, been dropping steadily ever since.

Yesterday. Is she single? She is standing up.

What the?

I made over 1000 trades today cus... trading competitions... like every day.

One trade every few weeks? I don't .. understand...

No need to trade if all I am doing is hold and accumulate.

Besides, I have no idea where I would do any trading.

I don't see the point in this. Pick a coin you're confident in and wait a few weeks. Pretty much guaranteed to make a profit. 98% of daytraders get burnt.

You must like taxes and exchange fees.

Bought the Devery ICO a few days ago. Before that I changed some dust into bnb.
Think the last trade I made was in November or early December.
But I pretty much made it with the ICON and Wanchain ICOs, so that's why.

Tethered up before the crash from 13->9k

Nice

god damn. sauce?

Going 50% into VEN 2 months ago. I will rebalance my folio next month.

I make 400 trades a day, manually. Step up your game

BBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFTTT

>taxes
lmao stay a poorfag

>exchange fees
0.1% fee is nothing if you make 10% every trade

erin ashford

I was just thinking this. I haven't logged in an exchange in a month. I'm just kind of sitting here, waiting for something to happen.

I could try to day trade, but I'd fuck it up I'm sure.

I think/hope February will be better.

BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP COIN

Bought Wabi yesterday, don't have a time frame to sell, just gonna hold until it surges.

Don't day trade, it's too time consuming and infuriating.
Pick a coin with good room for growth, buy and wait, no autistic chart watching all day & no stress.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

bout some dbc a few weeks ago before the dump. feelsbadman

>i don't see the point in something i don't understand and can't do

no shit

t. larper playing meme money like a big stock man
Yeah dude I'm sure you're a real Gordon Gecko

Bought a million turtlecoin. Its going to 200 sats at least

This WABI noob is only making 11x while we're going to be making +20x gains. HODLing 3 million btw