ADHD

Does anyone here have ADHD? Does it affect you negatively and how do you cope with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tpB-B8BXk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do, first of all adhd should be called delayed executive function disorder or something because the name implies the disease is trivial when it's very real and leaks into daily life. i take a stim (dextroamphetamine) along with guanfacine xr (Intuniv) and the Intuniv is a godsend, after it kicks in after like 2 weeks of taking it daily. for the stim, it should be low dose so you dont get any good feelings but just enough to be more competent like a nuero-typical person is

>youtube.com/watch?v=_tpB-B8BXk0

my ADD is the reason I have so many bags

i have adhd. took concerta till i was about 13 when i did neurofeedback therapy. ive been without medicine since then and my life is better. still have some affect of adhd but it can be a good thing like being able to hyperfocus. positive in my experience

Yikes, glad my parents never put me on that garbage. When I was 17 I got Adderall, hated it and never really took it though. Now I take it all the time, although I do take weeks off.

I'm almost 100% sure I have it. I think it is keeping a lot of potential down in my life down. The point is I don't want to go to the shrink and get the label. Also using medicines that influence the brain is something I find scary. I've accepted my imperfections and only will change my life if it affects my relationships or employment.

yup. 2x 5mg ritalin a day

had to take adderall when i was a kid because my female teacher was a untalented cunt
shit completely fucked me over now i dont talk to anyone anymore

ADHD is a jewish scam to destroy white children, don't take those meds OP. Instead do sports and exercise to deal with excessive energy

ADHD? It doesn't come up on cmc. Is it an ico?

Yeah adhdcoin an application that allows doctors to process ADHD diagnoses via a blockchain to allow pharmacists to receive the information faster and give you your medication quicker

it's annoyance but being charismatic and pretty helps

Nicotene and caffeine helps me focus otherwise i cant sit still

sorry man.

imo there's going to be a whole generation of young men with fucked neurochemistry because of terrible ass teachers telling parents to put their young kids on adhd meds.

have a good friend that's been on insane doses of vyvanse since a teacher told his parents he had adhd in 3rd grade. he's easily the most absent-minded person i know.

my adderall story...

>be me
>normal angsty 16-20 year old /b/tard
>parents get me into therapy, actually end up really liking my therapist. no homo. he actually called me out on my bullshit etc.
>working together to defeat my mental demons without putting me on meds
>4 years later, senior year of college
>seemingly happy father actually seriously depressed, an heroes
>go back to therapist like 2-3x a week, almost treat him as second father
>recommends adderall to get me through school, and for depression
>get prescribed 20 IR 2x a day, with some 30xrs to boot (holy fuck)
>go through entire senior year of college stimmed the fuck out, morbidly depressed, lose all my friends, but hey straight A's!
>hate adderall, quit
>2 years out of college
>morbidly depressed again, set up skype appt with therapist
>thinks i could be pre-schizo
>are you on any drugs user???
>well i was on adderall for a while and i don't really feel the same since
>therapist says "who the FUCK prescribed that to you??"
>i'm like....YOU you fucking idiot
>read up on adderall side effects
>schizophrenia

fuck.

I was diagnosed with ADHD as a kid and my parents refused to put me on meds, probably could just sense it was a kike scam, they're smart like that

Now I use modafinil and it helps a lot. Highly recommend.

Adhd is something call being a fucking guy. Men are not suposed to sit in classrooms, cubicles, obey and behave like robots.

Adhd is your dna screaming for hunt, pillage and rape.

Go to gym, or get into contact sports to blow off your steam. Never absolutely never take anything your doc gives you, actually never go to doc, they are pharma sponsored shills.

Wow that actually makes a lot of sense. Sounds crazy when you think about it like that.

How much adderall total on average were you taking? I take 4x15mg IR a day and now you got me all scared

shit, same situatioj

most just have ADD, not ADHD, meaning you just get bored of doing work and school . no way around it since that's what civilization is. i wish I could have a lifetime supply of Ritalin but I live in e. Europe and would never get it prescribed

There is nothing wrong with us, it is Them who have the problems. We are the way human men were meant to be, we are the warriors and the creators. They don't want us to reach our full potential and ruin their plans like our kind has done for centuries before us, They want to control you.

>tfw addy script

I'm pretty sure I had adhd as a kid and it's still lingering in adulthood.
Skateboarding helped.
But yeah its stupid to give little kids amphs and I ain't no anti pharma loon.

I just started taking adderall again after being off it for 10 years. Im not sure if going back on medication is the right decision yet. I feel like a robot, and I think I might be more depressed than I was before addy. Im starting to remember why my parents took me off medication, after being diagnosed and medicated from age 8-14. I don't know what else to do.

st. john's wort. break cap, mix into tea, profit. secret fix, thank me later op

Also, lift weights. Do squats, deadlifts etc. don't be a faggot

holy shit that's a lot
30 mg xr daily here
I'm going to try to reduce the amount I take this spring, now that my portfolio is over 1m

this.

my wifes son had issues focussing in class doc just give Concerta like candies. kid was a fucking zombie.
> secretly took him off meds
> secretly trained him to deal with it
> increased his sports and got him into hockey, rugby, weights
> tfw he was off it for 6 years without her knowledge and hes fine in univ and thriving

>my wifes son

my wife's son

tech sounds outstanding.

Yeah, I guess I just kind of realized that. I'm a pretty big guy so maybe that's why. I took the XR for a while but it felt too uneven for me. Even if you wean down it's good to have some IR on hand, for situations where it's helpful to focus, like driving. Best of luck to you and congratulations