RLC

shill me /biz

Other urls found in this thread:

openfogconsortium.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best coin

Be in 1:1:1 with ETH:ZRX:RLC before the end of January.

Solid project, great progress on roadmap, will actually be worth something when it hits the market.

what if you only have 4k to invest? Still same strategy?

Absolutely. 2k ETH, 1k each into ZRX and RLC. Hold until July and then re-evaluate.

I want to increase my stack

Tfw RLClet

thanks brah sincerely

The mc is 1/5 total of zrx. Rlc has way more room to grow so id increase the rlc portion

Do not be jealous and fomo after moon missions. Be happy for others and wait your turn. 2018 is the year of ETH and the year of the dapp.

You're welcome, user. This is my exact portfolio. Plus a small amount of XLM.

Lol no way with only 4k u need to take way more chances and lower ur stake in ethereum. At max eth will only reach 2k this year And only if the total market exceeds a trill. Rlc will hit 10 bucks no matter what the total market is at it.

>At max eth will only reach 2k this year
A bold statement.

ETH will be 2k before RLC hits 10. ETH 5k+ EOY.

It's fair to assume that we're at the point now where eth will move linearly with the total cryptocurrency market. So if the crypto market reaches anywhere between 1-2 tril I'd expect eth to reach a max of 3k. Most likely 2

and that's with the threat of other platforms gaining market dominance like neo or cardano

user can go straight 50:50 into ZRX:RLC for all I care, I am sure he is smart enough to weigh his own risks.

You don't think Raiden network will propel Eth to untold heights and usher in the year of dapps?

But 2k EOY for ETH? No way.

LOL! Just blindly follow a portfolio advice with no justification whatsoever, and then thank them. Classic Veeky Forumsraeli.

Realistic price of one RLC token at end of Q2 2020 when v4 comes out? What about EOY?

Bro I'm not completely retarded. I sort of do believe it's the year of Eth and the dapps. I mean this shit is the only usable crypto in all of crypto. I see Eth dominating. It's the true flippening.

$18
$38

NEO will catch up to Ethereum as it's 1000x faster and allows you to develop contracts in 8 different languages. No way will it remain at

No one here is saying NEO won't do very well.

It's also centralized. And the devs take a huge part of the money.
I don't see this succeed at all.
Once the GAS hype goes out the window this is a disaster waiting to happen.
If you get profit from it, great, but I'd be careful about hodling.

38 in 2020? That...seems kind of underwhelming.

My bad, EOY 2018.

Does this coin have/will have some kind of dividend? staking/masternode? what is the ROI %? thanks

$250 minimum

Oh I see...what about 2020?

That sounds better!

thanks anons. mostly positive. know if they have any news coming up? gonna start costing in

Oops, this is my portfolio

If you don't mind me asking, what about 2021 when v5 comes out? IIRC v4 is actually the finished product while v5 is more theoretical on the roadmap.

Fark nice mate

ahem excuse me, i was promised a partnership announcement today.

I assume post full release will be development towards fog/edge but yeah that’s just the general idea and is dependant on a number of factors that aren’t worth looking into much right now. V4 itself will be creating massive business opportunity so I don’t think there will be any rush to get fog out esp since blockchain tech will most likely be the bottleneck even if they are fog capable.

Also AWS is $180bn company so really if IExec has penetrated the market and the market values future growth potential then I don’t think it’s outside the realm of reality for iexec to be over $1000 by full release. That would still be sub $100bn MC.

I see...

i don't think the goal is to penetrate cloud computing market. dapps by definition cannot use centralized cloud computing because there is no way to pay for the resources via a distributed network and no way for the distributed network to set up the resources dynamically without an extremely sophisticated api. it would also defeat the ideological purpose of dapps to decentralize everything because you would be relying on one provider. even if it was in the provider's interest to do correction computations, it would be a major risk.

Do you believe dapps are the future? To me it seems like a grand idea but I kind of get the feeling that dapps are solutions to problems that don't really exist.

>transparency
>security
>closed economic system
I'll let you mull it over yourself, I don't want to be selling it because it's a highly speculative thing anyway.

yes. i know i'm going to get made fun of for saying this but there are two points to this.
1.) people say blockchains can't scale and therefore dapps will never be useful. this is false, there are multiple theoretical ways to achieve scalability to levels that we can't possibly use, even with full nodes being cell phones. a combination of POS, state channels, sidechains, sharding, and zero-knowledge proofs should achieve this.
2.) dapps aren't solving problems that are obvious. see bitcoin. p2p payments weren't a problem because we didn't have trouble using paypal. but then people realized you could get money through mining (being paypal, effectively) and holding btc (increasing volume supports higher price). yes this is stupid, but cmon, it was the first.
dapps are ways of allowing anyone to earn money by lending their computational resources to do some task traditionally done by centralized infrastructure. the benefit for the end-user varies depending on the application. mostly it will come in the form of reduced privacy, censorship, and increased accessibility. in the case of our heavily regulated world, it will allow people to invest in the best hedge funds, no matter their income, anonymize their funds for any reason, control all of their money all of the time (in a secure and insured way), make governments completely transparent, collapse governments if they choose, institute complete control over government resources, and completely democratically control virtually ANY centralized system.

people don't understand that this doesn't just apply to digital assets. You will be able to run organizations via a blockchain which control physical assets in the future. depending on regulatory scope, for some industries this will take a long time.

personally, i'm one of the crazy people who believe that in the future, literally every large centralized entity will become decentralized. but i'm obviously a crackpot

id read your blog user

get ready

I had the charts open, was wondering where that sudden spike came from. Damn this is the best coin I ever put money in.

And to think I was starting to regret dumping all my ZRX into this haha

>missed the boat again

I can't take all this losing guys. How do I find out about things like this before they happen?

Read through shitposts and find gems. I bought 4k of RLC at fucking .35 and XRL at .05

>mfw I think I shilled you to do that a day or two ago
or maybe there's more than one ZRX holder

meh. imo RLC, 0x, Kyber, and OMG are still good buys. all are long-term holds, > 1 year. I plan on holding them 2 years unless something happens.

Okay. How much time per day does that take? There's so much shitposting, pajeets, and FUD on Veeky Forums it's crazy

WHY WOULD THE JEWS BE OKAY WITH THIS THOUGH

What is that from?

Nah, I just had a revelation one night that even if ZRX mooned, RLC can moon harder due to its lower mcap so I said fuck it and put all my ZRX into RLC for long term holding

Stay on Veeky Forums long enough and youll be able to find what is shit and what isn’t. Plus DYOR.

Look for detailed posts, read the teams behind them. If they’re qualified and have a detailed roadmap, put a hedge.

Its that fucking simple.

openfogconsortium.org/

Oh right.

the point is that it doesn't matter who isn't ok with it. if anyone is OK with it, they can participate. If more people are OK with it than aren't, it becomes the dominant system.

Okay. Thanks

i should say, if more people participate in one system or another, rather than simply being ok with its existence. But it should be more profitable to participate than to not.