1K BTC

can't you guys see?

Shhhh

Delete this, nigger.

it points to 2k actually

thanks just bought 100k

What an amazingly detailed analysis. Where did you go to uni, user? Harvard? MIT?
Real 10/10 stuff

K

its one of these faggots again
can you just like go and hang yourself already ?

it's possible

financial astrologyalways wins

Why does their new year date change?

Pls, so I can buy more

"Possible" != "likely to happen"

lunar cycles or something

/thread

The only thing I see is that you're an idiot

They’re moon people

you dummy, don't you know they're going long?

Chinese New Year happens whenever the new moon between Jan 21 and Feb 20

holy fuck, that's so far away
how do I not kms in the meantime? my mental health has gone to absolute shit this past two weeks and I've never been so depressed
I actually barely sleep and eat at this point

Latest technical analysis here

>so far away
It's literally 3 weeks. Just zoom out and act accordingly. Crypto is so volatile, you can profit in practically any type of market with some basic risk management. Or by just waiting. Usually waiting longer than is comfortable. Maybe talk to someone that can prescribe antidepressants? Jesus dude relax.

>life in shambles because of 2 weeks long bear market
>he thinks I can last another 3
I'm over 100k down from my ATH and this shit just keeps getting worse

>Down 100k
Why don't you just short the motherfucker to the ground? I already made like 5 BTC from 0.5 initial investment already

Futures=/=bitcoin
And they are probably hedging their short positions. Not a bad sign but doesn’t mean they’re hardcore bulls.

>Crypto is so volatile, you can profit in practically any type of market with some basic risk management
This is a fact.

The parity between bitcoin and ethereum will happen soon as people begin to realize ethereum has actual global commerce adoption and cryptocurrencies have use as just t hat, a cryptographic currency.

Goodbye faggots

sauce?

Nice! Just bought 100k unironically.

>2 week bear market
>life in shambles
You must be super new at this. We had a 2 YEAR bear market in 2013. Oh and a few short years earlier THERE WAS NO MARKET. Chill the fuck out and learn basic risk management, especially if you can't handle huge swings because they're extraordinarily common. And you'd better listen to me faggot because this is probably the best no-shill advice you can get here.

>linear scale
What a brainlet.

Bitcoin will be held as a store of value throughout the next decades. 100k eoy 1 mill in 5 years suck my dick nigger

ETH is gonna take over as the king, BTC has no reason to rise anymore, it's literally a meme at this point. It will not repeat the last years' post Newyear bullruns. Get rid of your bags next moon or bleed out forever.

how do you do this?

Kys