Request Network

More like Pajeet Network lol

you fell for it?

REKT

Right? Only pajeets would try to design the next coinbase losers

REQ isn't trying to design the next Coinbase.

shhh Rakesh, shhh, only rice now. Only rice.

>tfw people on biz are legitimately losing their almonds.
hopefully the bear market ends soon

I cant wait to see the FOMO when the tards catch on how big this thing is going to be. Life feels like a simulation this is too good to be true in on something like this early on

Why the fuck are there home appliances linked to REQ? Are you gonna have to pay your microwave to cook food in the future? kek

LMFAO

Rofl pajeet bagholders shoo shoo pajeet go sheet in the street!

Holy shit reqtards BTFO

You already do, it's called an electricity bill.

>pajeet pajeet pajeet
quite sick of it really. i work with Indians and they are some of the most driven and smartest people I have met. fuck this board

they're working on a jetsons-esque foodarackacycle where it just makes and dispenses meals, brainlet.

I'm actually a big fan of REQ and am holding about 8k but this made me kek hard

you're right about the smartest and driven. The smartest people i've met are indians. They're also some of the laziest. Some are even credit-grabbers. A lot of them (the ones from mainland india) stink as all fuck too.

You're probably indian yourself, so just take my observation at face value and don't get hurt.

Wtf guys as I was laughing at this topic I noticed I was getting hungry. Then I realized I have Indian food in my freezer I want to microwave. Weird these pajeets might be on to something

>most driven and smartest people I have met.

Oh so they are smart (percieved) and lazy, like all other people. Weird. German/ American here for the racists here's judgements.

No, when I say smart, I mean, the kind of people whom actually learn something valuable (technical) from, and actually come up with solid solutions to problems. And when I said I agreed that they're driven, I know a lot of business owners who are Indian.

I just find that they are heavy on the other side of the spectrum too, if not more so.

But why support the gen consensus. Yi
Ou are making a generalization of a race based on your sample group.