1-26-2018

Every now and then a thread pops up with someone who came into this space in 2016 and has made it. They are almost always astounded, dizzy that this could have really happened. We bob around them with congratulations and well wishes. We swallow small, hot lumps of jealousy and fear in the pit of our throats. They say it doesn’t feel real. They speak like they are in a dream, because something this good could never happen to them.

2018 will be the year it happens to you.

You’ve already made it, user. You just don’t know it yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

jodorner.com/listings/375382-0-Hana-Hwy-Hana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thank you user

That's really nice to hear. Thank you user.

Thanks, just necked myself

I hope you're right user things have been getting tougher and tougher for me due to my brainletism-induced financial incontinence.

Thank you user for your optimism in this constant revolving shit storm.

How much invested now to make it eoy?

"Making it" will depend on your general expectations/cost of living. I think that with crypto becoming more and more popular, decent coins will grow an average of 10-20x

I need 100x how I make happen?

ICO hopping and chasing biz shills gets daunting. so much shit navigating and hard to discern real under the radar picks from scams

Thank you user.

Thanks, just loaned 100k @ 100k apr

Lets be fucking real here, if you want 100x this year your gonna have to do some work.

all in PPT right now. 2x next week, 6x spring, 200x before EOY

I'll do some research user bc I'd love to quit wagecucking

> 3k ICX
> 100 XMR
> 30 ETH
will I make it?

Consider putting half your xmr into NEO.

nice just bought 100k

Thanks user, just bought 100k bitconnect

100x isn't easy, the more returns you want the more risk you need to take. You might need to catch some good ICOs for large gains that. Unless you get really good at daytrading and can rack up a lot of small-medium gains. But most people will lose money that way.

Ultimate platform trio? Good idea Can't fail

can also just hold on to it and earn passive income using the platform like a wagecuck minus the cuck part

This. Every projection points to 2018 being the year this shit REALLY takes off. We've been waiting for crypto to go mainstream, that's what's going to make certain coins successful.

Put everything you've got into ETH, XRP, and VEN. Those are subject to change so keep an eye out. We're talking 1000x+ potentials here.

(((you)))

This will happen to me too?

checkem

this same gay ass thread?

New investor here, have around 10k in QTUM, BOT, FUN, BAT and BNB. Will I make it?

>Lets be fucking real here, if you want 100x this year your gonna have to do some work.
>Lets be fucking real here, if you want 100x this year your gonna have to do some work.

>january 27th - 10,000
>february 27th - 15,200
>march 27th - 23,104
>april 27th - 35,118
>may 27th - 53,379
>june 27th - 81,136
>july 27th - 123,327
>august 27th - 187,457
>september 27th - 284,935
>october 27th - 433,101
>november 27th - 658,314
>december 27th - 1,000,637

>52% every 30 days
>52% every 30 days
>52% every 30 days

jodorner.com/listings/375382-0-Hana-Hwy-Hana

we gonna make it

Screencapped. Hope your right.

Started in March 2016

OP is right.

2018 is going to be bigger than 2017