Are people here lower class?

I’m elite and I am not sure I can associate with certain people. We all come from certain walks of life, but I saw someone posting hot dogs on a plastic plate for dinner. I got scared and confused...

>thinking those outfits with that house is "classy"

I am legitimately sad for how poor you must be IRL OP that you think that shit is "elite". Lol, it's actually fucking hilarious. Stay lower-middle class, fat kid

I’m from the vineyard cunt...that is how we roll

>vineyards
That makes sense. California I assume? Those faggots think they are elite and sophisticated but they have the worst tastes and are totally fake.

Martha’s Vineyard... come on dude

HAHAHAHAHAHA

LMFAO, vineyard vines is no fucking elite brand LMFAO holy shit you are pathetic as fuck

probably ~100k yearly salary

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA point and laugh at the middle class faggot

fuck off little girls

People who don't live on the east coast, and to some degree outside of New England are savages, descended from pioneering mountain men. No matter how stuck up california or texas become, they will never be as elite as Massachussets.

I'm a poorfag in my mom's basement.
Trx is gonna save me, right?

ohhh you betcha.

You sound like Michael from GTAV
Nice

>California
Yuppies, every single one of you.

Fuck the Vineyard. Nantucket is where it’s at.

your such a faggot op

>I got scared and confused

like this bate

No amount of money can save her.
The other one, though, I'd PnD like Just'in Sun PnD'd TRX hodlers.

>wearing j crew pastels makes you elite
let me know when you get knighthood

Lol you would trade away comfort just to be pretentious. I shop at dollar tree OP and proud I'm not a little yachtee tennis playing faggot who dl likes the dick and is probably an alcoholic with delusions of grandeur.

good work op

fucking white people

Blue collar family. Crypto millionaire wasgeslave. Cashed BTC ath and have tonnes after tax. Rural Australian redneck and think people who bung on wealth are indifferent to niggers... Joke is though, niggers are fine. I hate boastful wealthy people. Nouveau riche people proving money doesn't buy you class. The only truly classy people I have met were British and Saudi people desu. Americans are always tasteless and tactless.

you'll find some of these faggots in australia too
think they're hot shit in the golden triangle
"elite" med students
bunch of fucking faggot normie plebs the whole lot of them

>Are people here lower class?

Yes. There's your answer, now fuck off

"Sydneysiders" are the fucking worst of any city of any country. They have a special kind of attitude that makes them pretentious just for the sake of being pretentious.

Dude. You’re using the “n” word. Don’t talk to me about tact and tastelessness.

curious what do you consider elite (not as an offence just curious)? Like what income/property is good to be upper-middle class?

this is the internet you dumb nigger.

Suck a dick op, lower class right here and don't give a shit about it at all, piece of shit, eveb if I had wealth I would still associate with poor people, rich cunts are fake as your mums tit job

Learn to read idiot. I never said I had class...besides, I'm a deconstructionist. People offended by words are uneducated. And no...education doesn't make you classy either faggot .

How utterly dreadful.

Still, it is comforting to be reminded that the lamp-post worshippers have the sense evolution saw fit to give domesticated swine.

Nice! I'm from Cape. Hello richer brother, please tell that douchebag cousin of ours ACK to send some money. We got a heroin epidemic here

lmfao true

Harvard biz school doesn’t count...? Ha!

It’s true, though. We will show you real unadulterated snobbery. Some real old money shit.

pls be bait

im fucking poor. donate to my cause

Not all Americans are low class. Many you wouldn’t know have money. (That’s more of an east coast thing, though)

Nope. Boarded at Milton, underagrad and biz school at Harvard...summers on vineyard

>it's another 'how smug can I LARP as?'thread
kys

we larpin' now boys

My first thought as well.

Those women look like your fairly standard run-of-the-mille southern belle. And the house is nothing special.

Plus they're kind of ugly, not upper class at all.

Fucking fag larper. My dad was a corporate pilot for one of the richest guys in the world. They fucking suck just as much as we do. If you're not larping you probably think you just have money when you really don't. Sorry to be the one to tell you but you parents spent your trust fund money on niggers from Tunisia fucking your mom. You should probably kill yourself.

The reason I know these things is because an autist billionaire acts just like an autist in the basement. He didn't roll up to his G6 or 767 in a Maybach with a red carpet. He showed up five minutes before take off with a scuzzy gray t-shirt and went to sleep in his bedroom. Even the arabs weren't cunts like the fake millionaires on Martha's Vinyard. You're fake money user.

Get fucked, cunt. Most of us sydneysiders are just battlers. There are fucking five million of us after all

>Just so you all know that I'm not larping. Check the ID fags.

>inb4 random pic of 767 off the interwebs.

KYS nigger.

Texans(minus the wetbacks) have the biggest dicks and your Northern women get wet at the thought of being manhandled by a Texan

The wealthiest started with nothing and made their way. You are a product of your daddy.

>america
>old money
lmao

I am actually from the REAL elite and this is what we look like.

I cashed out my bitcoin at over $1,000,0000 million dollars. and i have picture to prove it to you if you think that im not telling the truth to you

Bitch we're all agrarians at the end of the day.

Grew up extremely poor in the slums of NYC. Really makes you appreciate actually making money.

i want to invest in etheruem where do i open an acount and with install doesnt have malware. I want to have a lot of money when i cash out of bitcoin.

She's pretty cute desu

I'm from lower middle class-poverty tier and I've clawed my way to 100k+, rest assured I will work to totally dismantle you faggots by empowering by poor brethren

>it wasn't mt.gox that crashed the market 4 years ago
>it was user selling his stack

I'd say my parent's household income is about 200k, not rich but not poor. All 3 of us kids have cars and a large portion of our college paid for. People are usually poor because they aren't very smart and their parents didn't plan for their future because they weren't smart and spent all their money on beer and other stupid shit instead of investing.