How do you get over being a pennypincher?

How do you get over being a pennypincher?

I buy something for myself then feel instantly guilty even if it was a good price and it is highly beneficial for me. How can I learn to enjoy myself?

make more money faggot

Never had that problem.
Money is worthless unless you use it.

buy what you need, not what you want

Buy something truly fun like the Friends Bluray box set.

decorate your masturbatorium in soft colors and play relaxing violin music.

buy guns

The ubermensch is stingy, just accept that you love to save money

Same. I hate having too much stuff. I throw away anything I dont use. Its comfy, but sometimes I'm sad that I cant bring myself to pay 2.99 to watch a movie I've always wanted to see even though I have thousands of dollars in my bank account.

Hmmm. Do you happen to enjoy basketball?

buy link

>buy what you need, not what you want

To what end? I "need" nothing besides a room, and basic food(rice and beans).

As a matter of fact I do, and I'm frugal, but I know how to enjoy myself when I want to.
I don't see any worth in money beyond the fact it allows me to do other things.

You are on the right track

If you did the opposite you basically turn into a nigger. Shit skins have high discount rates and can't manage shit.

You enjoy basketball, and you don’t understand the point of saving money.

Pat, I’d like to solve the puzzle.

So what's the end game. Die and get buried with 100000 million dollars?

Opportunity and constraints.

One gives you more constraints. One gives you more opportunities. Which do you prefer?

Frugal means I don't spend my money carelessly.
Do I really have to explain the use of the English language to every Ameriburger?

I’m sorry, am I making unfair conclusions? I should be more polite. After all, we were royalty.

It doesn't give me any opportunities if I cant spend it.

I will LITERALLY never be in my 20s again. Is saving all this money really worth missing out on meaningful experiences people look back on fondly when they're old?

You are not thinking carefully.

Don’t caste your pearls before swine. He’s headed for a life of pain because he can’t delay gratification. This is the fate of the untermensch.

Just spend 5k at Neiman Marcus. Suck it fags.

Is it really worth riding the bus in my 20's and 30's to drive a lambo in my 60's?

Nothing wrong with that, friend. Embrace it.

You don’t, you hoard money like Mr. Krabs and sip samosas in Miami at 60
Absolutely

Okay at what age or networth do "ubermensch" allow themselves to spend money? You can literally always save and invest your money invest of using it

Nothing wrong with being a pennypincher.

Now you’re getting it. Save everything to create generational wealth and a superfamily like the Bogdanoffs who will, someday, resurrect you using advanced future technologies so you can sip prosciuttos in Miami at 600. Best long term hold. Guaranteed gains

> How do you get over being a pennypincher?
I never did. I'm almost financially independent (maybe I have enough to be set for life, but it all depends on my crypto portfolio keeping its value), but I still always have remorse when buying expensive stuff like gadgets, and I always pick the cheapest brands when grocery shopping, etc.

Financial independence.

Basically have enough annual passive income to match your annual living expenses (adjusted for inflation, plus a little bit extra for fun and to grow your account a bit as well)

According to /financialindependence/, the trinity study says the annual safe withdrawal rate is 4%. So if I have 25x my annual expenses invested in index funds, I should be set for life.

I prefer to reach 30-40x, so that I can splurge here and there without worry.

Once I reach that, IDGAF anymore as my income would be fully automatic AND enough to have occasional splurges.

Sorry, I meant
> According to r/financialindependence/

first post best post

you just have to make so much money it doesn't matter anymore