$ITC the one and only IOTA of China, now out of competition

Iot Chain (ITC) won the Blockchain Excellence Award at The Davos World Economic Forum.

COMPETITORS BTFO !!!!!!!!!!

>IoT Chain were selected from amongst hundreds of China-based Blockchain projects for their innovative and high-impact business model.

>medium.com/@IoT_Chain/iot-chain-itc-awarded-prestigious-blockchain-excellence-award-at-the-davos-world-economic-forum-5d7ff1061e88

Their test-net + fully open source code will be released in less than 2 weeks, and this means that their code is FANTASTIC.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ywh.eric/more-to-the-iot-chain-and-hashed-partnership-than-meets-the-eye-a7d4d937f779
medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-accepts-bpks-investment-and-forms-a-strategic-partnership-9c3a053dfd88
twitter.com/mines_gtr/status/946233208185683973
reddit.com/r/itcofficial/comments/7qpi82/rumour_itc_partnership_with_cheetah_mobile_2/
forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/01/22/explaining-directed-acylic-graph-dag-the-real-blockchain-3-0/#686955da180b
hashed.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

level quality of code
>F A N T A S T I C

Is this bad news for INT?

Yes sell

Until cpchain lists in a few days, cpchain confirmed investors are ven, qtum and metaverse, I know who I’m backing !

honestly
davos has no/0/nada competence in anything tech related
its political and economical
these are the only motivators there and just look at miss may asking for broken encryption for law enforcement

fyi i have no stake in itc or int

HOLY SHIT it actually happened

this tbqh, they were probably paid to award this.
Davos probably received 51% of the tokens as well in this deal so yeah, yet another sign of a scam

It also tackles technical issues which ITC is providing security to IoT, Brainlet. Stop fudding.

pathetic attempt of FUD from INTies that bought at 90ct ayy lmao

Wowowowowowowow holy shit

Do you guys even know how big the world economic forum is? Trump has been there at the same time

putting a shekel in since its been dumping

loool

INT was never an actual competitor in the IoT space. There are fucking PoS+PoW token lmao. So far it's between CPC and ITC for the the Chinese IOTA title.

ITC has first mover advantage. I agree basically but cpc isnt even out. Once ITC makes their code open source it will be the marketleader

omfg! This will be the biggest coin of 2018

So glad I got 40k of the fuckers, feeling comfy af

smart money buys now. this will perform so good in February

Should I all in this? I want to MAKE IT.

MY portfolio is $2000usd. 25%wtc 25%xrb 25%nas 25%amb

ACTUALLY the biggest news of january and they will release the testnet in some days wow

would take some profit out of wtc atleast. others are fine

dont all in bruh

It is at an extremely good price right now after it crashed. Im all in btw.

this hold just transformed to helium bags

Bought 500 a few days ago. These news are huge, followed by their release of the testnet in few weeks. Definitely one of my comfiest holds right now. This coin is going places.

Trump was there too. All world leaders. Wow

price hastn changed 1 cent

> The meeting brings together some 2,500 top business leaders international political leaders, economists, celebrities and journalists for up to four days to discuss the most pressing issues facing the world.

Founder Klaus Schwab, one of the most influential human being alive
> inb4 you faggots don't understand how big this is

Maybe because the market is down. The price hasnt done much in awhile, but that doesn't change how big this project is or how big the news is that will further help the development.

Lol this is

> not priced in

Seriously, a project that won this will be evaluated 2b+++

when will this be on a real exchange not HUOBI trash

This kills the INT

this imo, I have a feeling itll have an iota type of run when it gets more publicity

fucking bullish on this coin. also for all you who haven't yet look up HASHED which is a south korean blockchain fun that is backing ITC. this is much bigger than people realize. who is the last project HASHED backed...? maybe you know it, its called ICON.

medium.com/@ywh.eric/more-to-the-iot-chain-and-hashed-partnership-than-meets-the-eye-a7d4d937f779

medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-accepts-bpks-investment-and-forms-a-strategic-partnership-9c3a053dfd88

well after testnetlaunch 100%

Huge amount of ITC was discocered in a binance wallet.

Binance is rumored after the testnet launch or some other western exchange, but there has been a transaction of 120k ITC to a Binance wallet that is why it is highly rumored.

Source?

also ITC will be listed on south korean exchange OKCOIN with an ITC/KRW pair. that will launch in mid-feb.

twitter.com/mines_gtr/status/946233208185683973

ok fuck it, i fomo´d in

the fake chinks invented a fake award for their fake blockchain that tracks fake chink shit, +1 internet to them

anyone smart is looking at the value of the computing power itself, not the chink or poo brand of the day

Aaaaand ITC confirmed they met with Cheetah Mobile CEO (cheetah mobile is a chinese $2b company with 634 million users). They're pictured with Cheetah Mobile CEO and FenBuShi group CEO.

reddit.com/r/itcofficial/comments/7qpi82/rumour_itc_partnership_with_cheetah_mobile_2/

>invented a fake award
>World Economic Forum opens
lul

Just bought a couple thousand worth. Very promising project.

yeah Cheeta is HUGE

So... ITC is now basically approved by

Which exchange is it on?

Huobi, OKEX

Very good medium writeups.

Both hashed and this are not priced iyet, nice. Bought more now

Which one is easier to sign up on and have me less likely to get goxx'd? Going to trade some NEO over to one of these

Hoping to be able to flip my ITC and INT in time for CPC listing.

I bought some ITC and just forgot about it because its been tanking so long and I hate Bibox

okex is an huge exchange, i wouldnt worry too much there

Both are likely to get your goxxxed.
Same procedure: Send your coins to the exchange, get the coins you want ,send it to your wallet

I have 715 ITC and 5300 INT

What should I be expecting

OK I dont normally do this but this will push it to a x20. To 2b marketcap. Cmon

World economic forum is illuminati-tier. It is now approved to be big

cant lose

Also 250 NAS

feeling bretty gomfy

Great gains on both coins if you're not console warrior tier retarded like most of nu/biz/

ITC will get there very soon. It is a comfy hold since this project will massive.

Been holding 500 of these for a while now, easy 10x unless btc dies

me in the back

Definitely. Now this is a real x10/x20 coin from here . also bitcoin bravado will shill it.

Did you get them all from huobi? Are you holding on there? I heard people had verification and withdrawal issues if they're from the US

I went all in.

I'm from the U.S and using Houbi. I'm really hoping I dont have any withdrawal issues, but I have yet to try it out. I am verified, so I dont believe it will be a problem.

Welcome aboard the rocketship!

Klaus Schwab also attends the bilderberg conference which is basically Illuminati times ten

Wow this is frightening ... And good for US lol

How do we even know this Medium post is real? It was posted by itc themselves.

Okay I sold my INT for this. Selling high to buy in low into a more promising coin like a fucking pro

no you won't have an issue. im in the same boat and was fine. when you register just dont say youre american. use a comfy european country. and if you want to be double sure, use a vpn. but i didnt use a VPN and was fine.

These are my heaviest bags

forbes article from 5 days ago saying ITC is blockchain 3.0 and is primed to take advantage of the biggest Internet-of-Things market in the world

forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/01/22/explaining-directed-acylic-graph-dag-the-real-blockchain-3-0/#686955da180b

Thanks for the reassurance. I said I was in Italy which I don't think it matters where you say you are from. I still verified my email phone number and 2fa. I wanted to get it off Houbi, but really don't feel like paying a 2 ITC fee.

thanks for the educative posts!

cheers

no problem, here's one more good one, pic related.

i just found this coin last week and have researched it like mad. super undervalued. again, read up on HASHED hashed.com/

look at the projects theyve supported. they were formerly known as Blockchain Partners Korea and now have offices in San Francisco. Ask yourself why the biggest blockchain fund in South Korea has decide to back ITC --- this fund sees hundreds if not thousands of projects, and this is who they're backing. Put 2+2 together user.

WOW, this is massive

wow this looks super promising. as a poorfag comparing all of the biz shills I've accumulated for the day, I want to all in one for the next week.

between AMB ITC TRAC and TNC, what say you? any others under the radar?

Thank you for finding this bro

OK I fomod in, eurofags still asleep. Holding for a month now

im a eurogod but iam still awake
what do you say now burger?

ITC is my top underrated coin. its going to moon fucking hard in february with rebrand + western exchanges (im betting binance) + south korean exchange launch on OKcoin + testnet release

next to this, TRAC is promising and unironically KNC. that japanese exchange hack is making decentralized exchange projects look really good.

Repeat after me: only 3 cryptos were awarded in Davos.

Only 3!!

(ITC, nas, wisekey)

Nas is awesome too

those are some damn good picks user, I trust. may happiness, peace, and good gainz be among you

officially UNjusted.

Im holding 70k ITC and wont sell til 60$

>tfw already loaded up on ITC 3 hrs ago
feelsgoodman

official source from WEF?

G-guys...do I sell my 400 ICX,
.5 ETH, and 300 VEN to go all in on this REEEE I’m so broke I need a 10x

This is x10 bare minimum probably hitting a 2 bill market cap though which is x20 from now.

not yet, but Hitters Xu also posted it on the official Nebulas Twitter. So it is 99% legit.

wondering this too. currently 45% ICX 55% ITC.

is ITC the all star pick of feb?

Holding bags from this bought at 6$. Not much hope, unimpressed sorry. Wake me up when its at least 10$.

Feb is a big month for ITC. They are rebranding their website because the one they have now is kinda trash. They are also releasing their technical yellow paper. They are releasing their testnet with the codes onto Github because they are open source which will relief fud because you can check yourself the coding of the project. Also, I have a gut feeling they will be released on some western exchange which it might be Binance. We all know what happens if it is Binance.

>twitter.com/mines_gtr/status/946233208185683973

Rumours are they already paid for the binance listing.

>Also, I have a gut feeling they will be released on some western exchange which it might be Binance
>binance
>western exchange.
cmon retard.

Yep, I am just hoping it actually happens which it should.

The Medium article, "IoT Chain were selected from among hundreds of China-based Blockchain projects for their innovative and high-impact business model." Adding this together with China having plans to re-enter the crypto world (with new regulations). ITC will be massive with this seal of approval from "Davos World Economic Forum".
Also, "IoT Chain has the ability to operate on IoT devices with low computing power", this is very important too.

i so fucking happy. Anybody not buying this now is a moron. Biggest gainer oft february

lol i was hoping link would get good news from the WEF. But this is good too as im holding a lot oft ITC

someone convince me not to say fuck it and go all in on ITC despite the AMB and TRAC hype. daddy needs a moon mission