AION: Your next chance at an Ethereum

AION aims to interconnect the exponentially growing number of public and private blockchains. Could you imagine a world with an internet that didn't interconnect?

>Market cap of $355M USD
>Parent company, Nuco, has contracts with the Government of Ontario and other enterprise clients.
>Testnet scheduled for Feb. 5th.
>AION team members spoke at a TD Finance conference.
>Proof-of-Intelligence blockchain, in addition to PoW and staking components.
>Team based in Toronto, Canada.
>CEO of Nuco, Matt Spoke is a member of the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance.

Buy this, seriously.

bump. please don't miss out on your next chance at an ethereum at $5 USD.

I’m all in at 7000 stats and not even worried

> LINK
> ICX
> AION
> REQ
anybody else?

I'm pretty sure ICX, AION, and VEN are partnered despite ICX and AION doing close to the same thing but with ICX offering more, so I'm really unsure why I would buy AION over either of those?

Way too expensive even now. You missed the boat on Aion unless you hold for 3+ years and crypto doesn't pop.

that's Cardano, buddy

nice try though

why AION instead of VEN? probably because I didn't know about VEN back then but I see AION growing regardless

icx aion and wanchain are partnered

Ah, right, it was Wanchain I was thinking of, not VEN. So, why AION over Wanchain? There seems to be a ton of hype for the Wan.

your logic?

it's only 300M market cap and only started trading not very long ago....

u silly

Been sitting on 500 of these.

Am I gonna make it?

I'd say.

I was sitting on 500 then, I thought to myself, I want to be a millionaire when this hits goes up 100x. (40B market cap)

So I got myself 2k more lol

*misses testnet launch date*

Nothing personnel.

>does nothing but plummet from the start
>somehow the next ethereum

Aion, ICON and Zilliqa are my main long term holds. Parking most of my trade and ICO flip gains in those three.

Holding massive AION. Interoperability is the next wave for crypto.

this is due to their year long token distribution scheme

> LINK
> ICX
> AION
> ADA
[spoiler]> IOTA[/spoiler]
Getting rekt on the reg.

And I apparently forgot how to make spoilers.

Doesn't matter much, it's better that they launch it when it's ready than to just rush things. Of course though, if they could rush them a little bit more...

Testnet is coming February 5th. They have a team of 11 engineers constantly working on a polished, usable product that enterprises and individuals alike can put their trust in.

Also they made the last minute decision to implement Proof-of-Intelligence as they felt it was particularly important to demonstrate to potential investors.

I commend them, PoI is completely uncharted for the most part and pretty interesting for the growing AI sector

I'd like some proof of intelligence of putting money into something that has done nothing but tank for a month.

you faggots better be picking up Lamden (Tau) You are a fool if you are not

DONT FALL FOR THE 3RD GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN MEME BIZ

Why? I keep hearing about tau but why?