$INT spurdo

>secretly raises circulating supply once again

we bromise guys zirc subbly is 150 mil x-DDD

... no actually is now 350 mil

Meanwhile, ITC won the Blockchain Excellence Award at The Davos World Economic Forum and is now out of competition.

>medium.com/@IoT_Chain/iot-chain-itc-awarded-prestigious-blockchain-excellence-award-at-the-davos-world-economic-forum-5d7ff1061e88

... b-breathes in

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Holy fuckaroons is anyone making gains these last 2 days I am sideways like a gook vegen

> deluded INTies silently crying

Holy fuck is this true? Should I sell?

thank god i sold this shitcoin upon seeing the 250mil supply release

watch them trickle another 600 million supply into the market over the year

>g-guis d-d-dur i sel?? Dx

K im done with this shitcoin. So many red flags. Sold

This gotta be fake lmao, whitepaper editors

Lol nice try OP.

350 million were circulating just before China ban, they had to reclaim 100M.

150M are circulating and 100M gone to a Silicon Valley VC. The rest are in the team and private pre ICO investors there for the long run. FYI VC's exit in 2-5 years so consider these good as locked up.

Market Cap is still ridiculously low for a Main net Release in a week, and partnerships with IBM, and Microsoft and team from Huawei.

Get in now or stay poor.

Its actually in the whitepaper since they updated it. Go to the Website, click on the whitepaper, See for yourself. It is real

HM Im at loss though, shit

Nope the whitepaper is from September and they have made TONNES of updates since this point.

HM but it was 8 pages long 4 days ago. Now 10. looks updated

Anyone have any evidence of a IBM partnership that isn't a single word on page 20 of a slide deck?

What? Int wasnt even on exchanges back then.

No, not a single one of their claimed partnerships is ACTUALLY announced/verified.

Mainnet is coming 1 feb and probably masternodes. Partnerships will be announced after mainnet. So guys, do the math.
200mcap, mainnet almost here, masternodes and partnership announcment.

Declared circulating but not at that time listed.

2 team members former Huawei. 1 team member former Microsoft. Partnerships will be announced officially Feb 1st.

Nice FUD thread. Those ITC bags are getting heavy I see

very sketch. glad i didnt buy into INT

You actually had me worried until you followed up with news about ITC. You're clearly trying to dump your ITC bags dude and INT poses a threat to that.

Saged.

Fuck, it really is in the new whitepaper. What the fuck.

haha i already sold my shINTs