>already up big time

>LINK is crashing
>still no news
>no announcements
>WTC announced partnership with Mobius
>LINK no partnerships
>LINK no dev team
>LINK no future

Mobius is the true Oracle king, you would have to be an idiot not to dump your LINK in favor of it

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7nl3mu/new_to_link_click_here_for_the_ceos_eoy/
bitcoinsuperconference.com/speakers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good for you man. Things are looking up for mobius with the WTC partnership. I feel bad for all those fucking retard link bagholders.

You never had any LINK, fuckin pajeet

It's all a test, Sergey knows best.

BTW walton, who wants to be affiliated with that shit coin, muh master nodes, a fucking shitty marketing tactics developed by shitty chinks to get your dumb fucking money. But yeah, good luck bro

Mobius is best out there, should go all in

Chainlink is unprofessional project no devs or news

When is Mobius releasing their product?
You didn't answer.

This coin Ws good in October, now there are projects doing what it's doing with news as well, this coin will die a slow and steady death. See you at 0 cents

testnet isn't even out for 6 months lol

Harrrrrr!!!

Answer me pajeet

>this obvious mobius desperation

Oh look another pajeet taking part in the mobius LINK FUD bounty program

these say everything that needs to be said dumbfuck

How do you even buy it?

but they can coexist right?

>a random 20% increase in price in an speculative market is a good way to determine the value of a product

I'm sorry, but you're a brainlet, and you didn't answer my question. Pic related is better than mobius and link, look, a 400% increase in price!

Just found out the Mobius team of pajeet developers secretly worships Sergey. Took this pic yesterday, had to disguise myself as one of them and shit on the street infront of them to gain their trust. After that we were like family.

you do realized the entire project is plagiarized, right?
There are legitimate competitors, such as aeternity and oracleize, but they didn't plagiarize anyone's work.

Mobius is 100% a copy of link

What do you expect when the mobius dev team literally look like this?

>pajeet noises intensifies

>imagine being a stinky linky

Fuck off racist, there is reason why WTC choosed Mobius over Shitlink

lmao you know WTC choose mobius and not link right?

For anyone curious about the Mobius marketing team;s fud campaign, check out this thread

What do they pay you pajeets in? Is it rice, or curry?

make me some teeka masala bitch

Answer pajeet.

Read this in a pajeet accent and tell me it wasnt written by a fucking indian

Q2 2018 all is ready when Link has testnet with good luck EOY

Of course, after asking 100 times now you answer with a lie. Go shit in another street pajeet.
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7nl3mu/new_to_link_click_here_for_the_ceos_eoy/

CL is a head of your shit project.
Btw you literally write like a paid pajeet shill.

Let us make it perfectly clear for you, pajeet. You will not market your scam coin here. Anyone on biz with a brain sees what you are trying to do. If you want to scam someone, go back to your call center job where you mass dial senior citizens pretending to be Microsoft tech support. Or better yet, go scam on Reddit. They are far dumber than biz, and too cucked to call you the disgusting trash you are.

Bye rasheed

Fuck off racist Sergey is just russian nigger

Eww, I can smell him from here.

>hur dur racist
>You're a russian nigger!
hmm ,very intelligent raj.

>tfw you realize Sergey copied his own work to create mobius in order to weed out pajeets, chinks (via WTC partnership) and unbelievers
holy shit we're gonna make it linkies

I'm dying

lol buying Mobius will forever leave you shitting in streets, pajeet. Just bought 20k more LINK

Literally just found out some major high-level inside info which made me market dump all my LINK and put it into Möbius. This time next year I guarantee Mobius will be at least 10x the price of LINK.

linkies are like hillary voters

it's over, you lost

>link
>hillary
fuck off street shitting pajeet

Everything is kinda-true except the security stuff. Chainlink has higher security.

All the stuff that is kinda true is stuff that won't be the case for long so it doesn't really matter.

i like the part in the white paper where they talk about making ppl lost of money and mooning
also like that video interview where they state their target audience as "the world"

these guys really know their stuff and i commend them on developing such a perfect product on such small notice.

I would be furious if I was a WTC holder lmao. Bunch of Pajeets and Chinks what could go wrong?

Chainlink is dead, sold 90% to put into MOBI

Sergey Nazarov

>...It basically allows a contract to talk to an Intel SGX enclave, that then using the existing TLS scheme can acquire data from a data source, and then return only the value that it acquired from the enclave into the requesting contract.

Mobius creator
>get your spacesuits ready bois!

You're both pathetic.

i like the part where sergey has disappeared

yeah, that's why he's talking at a conference in some weeks.
bitcoinsuperconference.com/speakers/

These pajeet threads fuding LINK only make me hold my LINK even tighter

Yeah you smell like shit pajeet

When is Mobius releasing their product?

The Indians have phd from Stanford and the cofounder of ripple is on the project. Link is a shitcoin HEIL MOBIUS

Then why does it read like they dropped out of Paul Quinn College?

This thread is full of link shills. The whale link situation has been exposed on here a few times. Mobius is new and the future. If you own link sell asap and switch to mobius.

Trevor James... definatley white and not a pajeet disguise