Best ico of 2018

Alright burgers, this is something you faggots can get in on too. Flash sale with 20 odd million coins left at 11c, you need the password which is ' hardcap '

Going to be without a doubt one of the best exchanges for FIAT to alts, it has a strong team who have a Forex platform FXPIG, if you hate money you can fuck off now

coin-metro.info/ ( ref link, you'll get 2.5% bonus)

Better than faggots shilling live edu

This will be huge. You can't get in on ICO from US though. I told Kevin (CEO) he has retard hair on telegram and he responded. This will be the best customer service and trading options of any exchange.

You're a fucking idiot.

Yes you can retard

1 eth to return 10, sounds like a fair deal

How? It won’t let me go through..

So I cant get this cus us citizen, when will the coin be released? This is an exchange coin right, so ill just make account on exchange and buy with eth there. What's the coin supply?

This ico is like printing fucking money

maybe if it didn't have this name marketing idiots.... PhaggyCoin would be better branding

You can lie about your citizenship and residency but as soon as they implement KYC they will just give your coins back.

Coin metro is pretty somid

>This ico is like printing fucking money

>you cannot get coins without going through mandatory KYC
>going through KYC for an exchange that doesn't yet exist
>these tokens will be traded only on that one exchange and nowhere else
>300 million tokens on an small start-up exchange with mandatory KYC during bear market

fuck that
Good luck dreaming about BNB price while holding these bags.

Few more uses of coin over bnb, also part of trading fees for any exchange goes towards purchasing coin, theres also advantages to holding much more coin and 5-10% of tokens are burnt from trading

I explain like a retard so read whitepaper

Need to send from wallet?

Yeah you do

Any reasons this wouldnt be a good bet?

Just look how pro that site is, put 2 eth in solely because of the moving train at the bottom of the page

It's being shilled on Veeky Forums

Heh

This is my chadcoin, excange for normies = 100x