APOLOGIZE

OGANG OGANG OGANG OGANG OGANG OGANG OGANG OGANG OGANG

It's literally unstoppable.

CAN'T STOP

WON'T STOP

WHERE MY GANG AT?

>tfw getting rich alone

it's lonely at the top

It's cool sold at the top just waiting for it to shit and I'll buy at the bottom...

>tfw too intelligent to sell the top

Weeeee here we go... hope you sold!

I shilled this here and people called it a scam because Justin sun was an advisor

>10Billion supply
Mmmh... so this thing is already in the top 40?
Basically 50% of the price of stellar which has a supply of 17 Billion.

I picked this up at high twos and have been swing trading it. Went to bed at 380 sats came back today and it was 520.. sold that shit and am waiting for it to fall again.. only a matter of time

Just bought 1k
Am I gonna make it?

>what is circulating supply

I wish I didn't waste my favorite brainlet image earlier in the thread.

>Went for EVE insteand of OCN
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

mcap is around 250k right now

I pity the fools who get dumped on

sauce?

this shit won't hit the levels of TRON

Half of the everyone's (including icofags) tokens are locked until April

it's about 250 million market cap witht he circulating supply, but half of that supply is still locked until april so i guess you could say 125 million circulating market cap

I bought both
Ocn short term, eve long term

ICO tokens = 4 billion
However they said that 50% of tokens have a lock-in period until April 22. Considering that then it should be around 500M, not sure how to do in this case.

Ignore this kek

It's a struggle man you see the 2.2mil sell wall got eatin alive man... but looks like it may take a shit here in a few minutes

I thought about picking this at 0.20 ETH like 3 days ago, since I dont have much spare cash decided to go for EVE for a quick x2 instead of OCN. How wrong was I

But how is that even goid? Wouldnt that mean most token will be sold in april? Also what is with the other billions of tokens?

where can i see the official current circulating supply numbers?

abandon ship folks

FUCKING MOON MISSION IM READY BB

I've been watching it since it was at 0.000048, but I'm going to bed and I want to sleep soundly. If it's still up tomorrow I might buy some.

>pumps to .68 ETH on IOGate, stays at .55 on Kucoin
>tanks down to .54 on IOGate, starts pumping to .62 on Kucoin

Meh I just sold at .59. Hopefully I could get in a little cheaper over night, set a but at .52. It's a long term hold for sure and binance can happen any day now but I'm sick of not trying to increase my stack in situations like this.

Oh, guess I won't be buying it after all.

and down she goes.

Buy at 48, it's a steal. It's already recovering and will be back to 60 before you wake up.

Bought back in at 53 kicking myself for pulling the trigger too early but it was still a good price and I didn't want to miss the boat.

Thanks, and don't get justed dude.