He unironically believes that in the future people will keep their money in some electronic anonymous wallet on their...

>he unironically believes that in the future people will keep their money in some electronic anonymous wallet on their PC in a decentralized network instead of safe jewish bank account and will use cryptocurrency to pay for things

top fucking kek
99% of people is in crypto just for quick gains, theres some coin that goes at least 50% up everyday
when the market stabilizes and there will be no more daily huge drops and gains nobody will fucking care

>who the fuck wants to carry around a piece of plastic get the fuck out of here Thomas Visa

>not spreading a fucking dumb tweet with a hashtag that will start an insane bull run

but there is literally no advantage that crypto has over regular money
just look at bitcoin and ethereum
express bank transfer is cheaper, faster, safer

As long as you can lose your money and not restore it just by verifying your identity crypto will not be adopted. It's as simple as that. In the end we need something centralized that manages the decentralized blockchain. Which means all of this is fucking useless for the end-user.

I never thought of that. And I think of everything.

exactly what i mean
you basically can't lose access to your bank account as long as you're yourself
you can just go to your bank, show th their ID and say
>yo it's me give me my money back

while with crypto, all ypu need to do is lose some digital numbers and you are fucking doomed
who will save you then? dog bless decentralization

Not to mention identity theft. If you drop a piece of paper with those digital numbers on the subway and some douchebag cashes out all your gainz, you're fucked.

At the bank, you have safeguards in place to prevent that, and you can recoup your money.

banks/government cant steal it like in cyprus

it will happen in every country in the next depression, enjoy your losses

>he unironically believes that in the future people will send virtual letters through cyberspace instead of safe jewish post offices
>he unironically believes that in the future people will solve math problems on a device where you can type in the numbers instead of doing all the math in your jewish head
>he unironically believes in the future people will masturbate to a projection of people having sex on a computer screen instead of their own jewish imagination
>he unironically believes that in the future people will fly through the air in metal cages to reach their destination instead of taking the trusty jewish horse
>he unironically believes that in the future people will discuss finance advice on some anonymous internet forum instead of in their jewish investment group

The funny part is “safe Jewish bank”.

What was Wells Fargo just caught doing? Oh that’s right literally stealing money.

Tell me to stay silent some more. I think its funny that you think you hold power in MY country. You don’t like what I have to say, you have your own country that could use your “skills”.

Thanks OP can you tell which one is a circle now?

>he unironically believes that in the future people will post electronic images of poorly drawn frogs in chinese cartoon websites

I imagine this is how people saw eftpos cards and non physical cash in the past.

We’re going back to physical gold and silver for cash any day now huh?

>>he unironically believes that in the future people will keep their money in some electronic anonymous wallet on their PC in a decentralized network instead of safe jewish bank account and will use cryptocurrency to pay for things
>safe
>bank
It's really funny how on this board you can pick othe oldfag millennials who came of age around 2008 and understand why crypto is important and the younger, more retarded Gen Z who were probably shitting themselves and playing xbox at the time.

Guess which category OP is in?

This guy gets it.

>so retarded can’t put it together and realize your fiat is stored in an electronic wallet also

You fucking dumb cunt

If you drop your cash in the ocean you can't show your identity to poseidon an dshit

cash:crypto :: bank:??

I don't expect everyone on earth to use this. 1st worlders won't have 100% in crypto. Shitholers will though, and the rest of us will have a significant amount in.

>needs to come up with a ridiculous example to make banking seem insecure
How did you not understand his post? Crypto transactions are irreversible from any one end. Meaning if you fuck up a transaction, that money is gone forever. Much unlike banking which has systems in place to prevent this.
With crypto the private key is the only thing that confirms you own your money. The only thing an ID thief needs to steal to make off with your life savings. And we’re supposed to say to the average consumer: don’t trust the banks, this is so much better, nothing can go wrong.
No wonder they don’t take this shit seriously.