Welcome, everybody

Today, I am here to present to you a coin so vastly powerful, it will raise you up from your sad pathetic life and make you richer than your wildest imagination.

>implying this shit hasn't been shilled for the past month

fucking piece of shit.

I'm getting worried. I'm such a piece of trash I don't deserve anything good to come to but sitting on 3k ven I think I might make it

Excuse me, the weird skeletal looking guy with the fuzzy facial hair in the back there. Please be quiet during this presentation out of respect for the chain.

So as I was saying, Vechain will revolutionise the way in which you check the authenticity of handbags and grapes. All you need to do is use your phone *like this*. And SCAN the microchip inside the product.

And we are already a big player in the assurance market with lots of really big partnerships. What's not to like about that?

Are there any questions at this stage?

hero i rike dis idea irot. one question how do i earn sore power

THE BIGGEST PARTNERSHIP IN CRYPTO HISTORY

>DUMP IT

The thore power come from the VET. The VET you buy from us, with our compliments! You can simply build the dapps on top of the thor, or you can chose to use the VET to build the dapps on top of, and use the THOR as the lifeblood that runs through the VET and powers the DAPPS.

Sir. Good sir. Are you hiring for this berry good token sir. My name is David. Please sir. I operate 12 rotary phone bank for customer service berry well sir. Please sir. If you need my papers please reach out to me. Thank you sir. Your best pal Stephen

at this point the port is sitting at around 200K. Will we have another bullrun? dump? or just stagnate for months? IDK but one thing I do know is there is no way in hell I'm fucking selling this strength node.

I will arrange for my assistant to reach out to you. I think we can come to some kind of partnership.

It pumped 5K from cows on the blockchain. Any actual news will send it to 100K.

Oh many arms bless you my good sir. Pleased to meet your aquantince. Talk soon and chat. Your pal, Robert

VENCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

5500 VEN and 5000 ICX here. Wait for ICX to pump, sell and then finish getting the node?

Hello Mr Lu, my name's Ari Shapiro from NPR. Can you confirm that you hold daily conferences with your 40 dev team? The more I research, the more shady shit I find.

My only question is how the fuck can I manage to get more VEN? I’m too pussy to daytrade and too poor to pump more fiat in

block chain is wanna be chain coin

Same here. I used to have 82K Ven. I now have 81K Ven. I'm too shit at day trading.

I got lucky and made 4K day trading because I started with 78K but I can't keep doing it.

I'm just going to hold until rich.