UFR

You didnt buy UFR yet?!

> High quality whitepaper
> Unique concept & execution
> Responsive development team
> Solid roadmap
> Low marketcap

This thing is gonna be big.

How many shillpoints you get for this post? Give it up everybody knows this is a discord PnD

Nobody is buying UFR you heavy bagged pajeet.

lmao you should watch their forced (tm) replies that they will give along with their premade fully forced not funny """""meme images""""""

Just started a UFR thread but I'll pump this one instead. Please tell me why i shouldn't go in UFR right now?

inb4
>Pajeet discord shillcoin

I don't care about that. look at the fundamentals of the project and the chart in the picture and tell me why this would be a bad time to invest.

for you

I sold at lost, to much bad shilling and seeing other good project made me leave, maybe if u guys stfu and just be quite this project can be something. but i dont believe it anymore, because u guys keep shilling like retards and this project will die

that's the Veeky Forums shill special, just buzzwords with no substance

10 points have been SHITTED into your account.

Alpam is an Indian name

>sold at a loss
>before the desktop client is released
This is why you will always be poor. Smart money is in projects like UFR that offer real utility to real people. You can throw your money in to useless shitcoins and hope that it moons 1000x overnight before crashing again or you can make safe long term bets by investing in real tech that will generate real demand for the coin in the long run.

Can't wait for that sweet sweet J-curve. Alpha release is only a short ways away.

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT1!

This coin is fun to trade. Look at that volatility. Just by dipping in and out I've grown my stack by 33% already in a few days.

>bought in at $.50
>alpha release coming during Q1
>more exchange listings in the pipeline
>torrent network incentivizing seeding, each downloader pays close to nothing, seeder makes fat stacks
>very low market cap, huge upside
>accumulating more on every dip

kek

confirmed scam

biggest scam of all time

leave them be OP
less weak hands for us

Gotta agree with this user. I bought at around 50 cents. Despite the shilling going on at the time. Because the project was actually good. Usually I use biz to check out what people are excited about. 9/10 times it's shit. But Upfiring is solid and I picked it as one of my five coins I'm investing balls deep in.

Not getting off this ride for a long time. I don't think turning my 1k into 10k will be unrealistic. Alpha is coming out real soon. Those of you that bought with me, hold on. For the rest, get in or you'll be posting pink wojaks in a week.

Any of you read this far? Then read this too.

"Why would anyone want to use Upfiring over existing P2P file-sharing applications? What advantages does it offer? Why would anyone pay for something that is currently free?

The correct question to ask is “Why would anyone seed and share their files on a P2P network when they get absolutely nothing in return for it?” That is the current state of all existing P2P file-sharing applications today. Because seeders gain nothing in return for their work, they have no real incentive to go out of their way to make new files available to others. This can make finding desired files with enough peers next to impossible on many existing P2P networks.

With Upfiring, file-availability will never be an issue. Because seeders are passively rewarded with UFR for seeding on the network, they will actively aim to seed new files and promote them whenever possible in order to earn larger incentives. In addition, those who download files will want to seed them afterwords in order to earn a share of the total UFR earnings for those files."

If you've ever used a torrent in your life you can see how disruptive this coin is going to be.

>PnD
Do you understand what a P&D even is you annoying little faggot? I understand you just got here from Plebbit and want to try to "fit in" with board culture by repeating phrases that you heard the big kids say, but at least try to learn what the fuck you're speaking of. It makes you look less like the fucking retard you are.

Show me on the charts where there was a sudden buy in from unusual amounts of money to manipulate prices. Then show me where there was a huge and sudden sell off. Maybe you could tell us what the sell target was? Then explain to me why there are still faggots here trying to advertise their shitcoin. P&D groups fucking abandon the ship once they've cashed out. It's no longer interesting to them. They've taken sucker's money (the greedy faggots on the discord that pay money to buy their kike leader's bags when *he* calls the targets for the dump) and it's no longer of any value to them.

I'm getting goddamn fucking tired of you spastic assburgers and your endless, clueless, ignorant, constant thread-shitting FUD about how literally every fucking crypto including goddamn BTC and ETH is a "scamcoin" with nothing to back it up. Now go back to /b/ and try making some crystals instead of throwing shit like the retard you are. Grown-ups are talking.

From what I can tell, this is legit. Idk why shilling would make it seem worse? Dyor. People are going to want a blockchain for filesharing, user is the whole point of piratebay type service.

-10 good boy shill points have been deposited to your account

>whole point of piratebay

Piratebay has been going strong for like 10 years without needing a ponzi coin
if you want to throw away your money, donate to TPB which already has a working product