You lost fudsters

You lost fudsters
DEAL WITH IT

Nope, we accumulated

$100 by april

Smart money is out, you will see why tomorrow.

My best hodl ever (99% in)

>typical bounce after a hard crash

you sure showed us

apologize

Fuck you dumbass

fuck i only have 20k of them. this made me feel less good. what the fuck i do with all my money? i don't even want anything and girls already fuck me for free..

Are you the user who is going to ruin the coin? Don’t. I have to send my wife’s kids to her boyfriends house for a pizza party with my gains.

Nah I'm just kidding, I unironically think this shit will explode in a good way.
Only concern is will the tech hold.

low energy fud. Get your t levels checked

better sell now before it goes lower, genius

Nah I want you to stay poor. Don't buy in, you deserve to be a wageslave

lol this is the lowest its gonna be. nice try faggot. got 1k xrb not selling them for less than $150 MINIMUM.

>volumes already dead
>getting your hopes up on a twitter pump
:^) have fun OP and le reddit raifags

U think it's still a good time to buy? Got some when it was 5$, bit I want moar!

so i know xrb is feeless, but is there a coin burn or something to remove some xrb from the supply?

literally no one can tell you that except binance. i haven't been trying to time dips because it could have happened literally anyday now. anyone that says otherwise is a retard. binance has a huge team of good devs that can setup xrb nodes in a matter of hours if they want so it's not some technical incapability.

>buy into the typical bounce after a typical PND
>wow, im such a genius

screenshot this so you can look at it and shoot yourself in 2 weeks time

It got pumped to absolute shit by reddit. It's not going to stay above $5 for long

your call, yday was the best time to buy. Rebrand to Nano Inc., Binance listing, raiexchange, mobile iphone wallet.. these are some things coming next week. id say buy 30% now and wait to see what happens

>It got pumped to absolute shit by reddit. It's not going to stay above $5 for long

theres 50k users on reddit. LOL its organic growth not pumped by 50 people you fucking idiot. where do you see it reaching $5? i think that was like over a month ago.

You are an absolute retard if you truly believe that. That coin was neither on the radar here nor on reddit before the big pumpening.

Don't stop guys, keep buying

im gonna be honest, he's trying to buy xrb at $5 because he didn't buy them when they were cheap, but hes failing really hard at trying to get people to sell it. lol

soon

Yep....think about that.

AAAAAAA WHEN IS IT GONNA DIP? I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I SOLD AT .0011 DAMMIT
IT'S LIKE GOD WANTED ME TO SELL AT ATL BY GIVING ME SIGNS THAT IT WAS GONNA GO LOWER

AND ALL OF A SUDDEN, BAM, IT MOONS

Just wait. It will come back down. These posts are aboit people trying to prop it up.

I don't follow your logic but whatever dude

gib

>inb4 ban

i have and i think xrb asked them to wait for rebrand since raiblocks is the dumbest fucking name in crypto